Is Uraguay the most based country in the Americas? 98% white. The people look like whites in the U.S...

Is Uraguay the most based country in the Americas? 98% white. The people look like whites in the U.S. except you don't see any blacks, Muslims, or other non whites. How is it there Uraguay bros? Is there any kind of White Nationalist or White Pride movements going on or are the people cucks and Libtards?

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matanza_del_Salsipuedes
efe.com/efe/english/world/uruguayan-gov-t-reacts-to-deadly-shootout-in-montevideo/50000262-2940871
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's probably getting pozzed by indios like argentina

>98% white.
Considering that Uruguay have a 4% of African population I doubt your numbers m8.
The "white" concept of Uruguay is the same as Argentina

>Is there any kind of White Nationalist or White Pride movements going on or are the people cucks and Libtards?
Uruguay is consider the Canada of South America. 99% of the population are weeds pro-abortion pro-feminist LGBT muh minority etc

Argentina have more Uruguayans immigrants per capita than Uruguay have Argies.

So no. Argentina is the country with most immigrants in Latin America and yet we are the country with Chile that immigrate the less

>be American
>Google "whitest Countries"
>Uruguay pops up
Fucken BASED

It could end up to be our sanctuary..

I hope you speak Spanish... amigo?

Nice place, I've been there, it's alright.

> trusting an argie's opinion on a neighbor
> trusting an argie's opinion on himself

you have to relinquish claim on the islands

As long as you avoid pic related (where most "negros villeros" are), you're relatively in white places.

The only identity politics going on right now is the usual archaic commie BS of the working class.

Trivia: we tricked natives into attending a "negotiation", they got ethnically cleansed.
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matanza_del_Salsipuedes

>Uruguay
>u r gay

Would smoke a porro with Mujica/10

No. It's too expensive here so they all go to Argentina where there are more job opportunities and life is cheaper overall

>the white concept of Uruguay is the same as Argentina
wtf you never got rid of all your natives and you received millions of paraguayans and bolivians. These census are self-reported though so I wouldn't believe those numbers but the average Argie has more native blood than us by far

>99% of the population are weeds pro-abortion pro-feminist lgbt muh minority

oh so you're just baiting. The average Uruguayan just wants to feed their family and progress economically at least minimally/being able to supply their hedonistic way of life. Those leftist policies were adopted in an executive-order kind of action by our current centre-left party in power (frente amplio).
Uruguayans in general either vote because of tradition (Blanco or Colorado) or vote Frente Amplio because they hate the traditional parties. There is a leftist minority though
The Frente Amplio proved themselves to be just as thievery and inefficient as the other parties so in the next elections surely the Blancos (right wing) will win as Colorados (also right wing) are irrelevant and the Frente Amplio doesn't have any popular guy to throw in there

I bet your negros don't behave as badly as our negros though right?

Mixed ones are worse than actual negros.

here crime isn't a race thing but an economic situation thing. And our poverty isn't a race thing but a shittyhedonisticpeople thing
these hedonistic niggers live in slums where they illegally connect their houses to public electricity, public water, public cable, etc and our government does nothing. A vast majority of Uruguayans hates these people but I guess there's nothing they can do unless they bulldoze the whole place

Is there many of them? How bad are their Chimpouts? It seems like you all have low crime.

Whe are the best country if you want killyourself m8 :^)

So basically you are saying you need a Hitler type person to come and cleanse your cities?

I love Uruguay though. My fav. country after mine.

m8 I been in Uruguay and I can tell you that the average Uruguayan looks exactly the same as the average Argentine. Both of our country have an "Hispanic" version of white and the average people looks Andalusian.

The stadistic you are talking about were made by Kirchnerist to push the minority and muh natives propaganda. But if you want to believe Kirchnerist stadistic, be my guess.

We've only had one chimpout last year that I remember.
efe.com/efe/english/world/uruguayan-gov-t-reacts-to-deadly-shootout-in-montevideo/50000262-2940871

We're not that far gone IMO, a Trump would suffice.

Compared with the rest of América we have low crime but for our standars is very high and in the past years theres a increase of mexican cartel lookalike crimes

guest*

Uruguayans are you okay, but they have way more niggers that they claim, also rapefugees.

I mean yeah if all of these people just ceased to exist it would be a good thing, because they raise their children in this same context of hedonism and laziness, so they grow up to be just like that
it's either that or relocating them into society but there's no way to make some of these people change

>mexican cartel lookalike crimes
Montevideo? Here in a 26k town petty crime is getting more and more common and there's more police on the street, but murders and such are unheard of. What kind of crimes are happening in Montevideo?

there's nothing wrong with most of our black people. People chimping out here are from the lower classes and they're mostly mestizos. We have like 3 syrian families and they complained all the time when they got brought here. Don't know about them now

>there's nothing wrong with most of our black people.
BASED BLACK MEN

See why you're the Canada of South America

You don't see the news? I'm the past few months a war between two narco families of barrio 40 semanas and Marconi i think has started since the firsts months of the year a lot of people died or founded in burned Cars or fosas comunes and also killed in plain day by sicarios

by Uruguay you obviously mean Cisplatina right? the brazilian state that we tossed betwen Paraguay and the ocean?

Uruguay is only white country in South america. Too bad its too small