Right after beautiful Trump girl cleans his star this cunt defaces it again and poses

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qeslE3_fEvY
youtube.com/watch?v=0B60EolNkXc
youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g
youtube.com/watch?v=RrnLiL_YVZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably illegal, dox her and report to ICE.

who the fuck cares

he's the president, just laugh at their butthurt

It's so sad.
>Someone does a good, kind thing
>Possibly just wants peace and for all of us to move forward
>Some latrino cunt defaces it again and places a bunch of retarded stickers all over it
I'm supposed to feel bad for these illegal shitdicks?

Shit skin vs white. Like clock work.

The girl who cleaned it was white. The girl who defaced it again was hispanic. This should redpill people on just how careless and rude these illegal pieces of shit are. They don't want a peaceful new life. They want to disrupt other people's lives and make them feel bad for something they can't help.

I went to the trump girl's twitter and just saw white people everywhere. it's like ethnostate dream come true. Then i went into the comments of the her actual trump post and it was the multiculti leftist shithole screaming about whites people screaming about god not existing etc etc, the real of America. Real blackpilled right now.

>When they go low, we go high!

>soon

>How'd you like an American flag on your star, Mr. President?
>hehehe fuck you dermph

Just remember that Hillary Clinton supporters bullied a Trump supporting homeless person on Hollywood blvd just for her differing political opinions. She wasn't even white, too. These people are monsters and need to be culled.

[spews buzzwords]

it's in their genes, they can only deface and destroy

Didn't this happen already though? I remember the first time someone fucked the start up and he/she was white and the woman the fixed it up was hispanic, although for granted it was her job to do it.

At this point it feels like both groups are/just want to be mad about something.

Tweet her this
"@ the girl that thinks niggers are people"

forgot pic

Where does she work?

>screaming about god not existing
What? Why would they bring religion into someone cleaning a star?

Fucking cunt's whole family probably living off our tax money welfare roaches.

The girl is the one who cleaned Trump's star.

These cunts wonder why Trump won...

forgot image

Dunno who she is. Someone retweeted this a sec ago

Is there a reason you cropped out the username?

All I see are fat pudgy fingers. She has physical similarities to a pig.

Apologies to pigs.

Cuz whitey and jesus be rayciss n shiet

It was already cropped out in the image when i grabbed it. Guess they wanted to challenge pol.

you don't care because you're here illegally

What was the gift Trump had for her? Wasn't it a house?

her bf

She gets her nails done too. They are cheaply done, but still. I'm sure she paid money for that shit. She looks like a squatting cum guzzler

>Mr. Trump has a gift for her

?

I don't get it

you're prolly right, she sits like a chola

context?

Trump campaign wanted to reach out to her and present her a gift but wouldnt announce the gift publicly.

>Farmers Branch, TX

Either he's lying or she's a fat hooker who thinks it's cool to act like she is some antifa cunt.

She needs to be deported

you fucking snowflakes, they're just fucking stickers, stop bitching

oh no, did daddy trump not put his cummies on your tummy?

I don't get it, what's 'happening' in California that's so great? If anything, I want to get away from where things are happening.

I'm jelly of Wyoming girl. I live in fucking Chicago.

looks asian to me

>polnewsforever
i know we're past the point of "muh sekrit klub" but this shit needs to stop

This. Let these retards believe they are making a difference 'resisting'. They're non-whites who throw things on the ground with the expectation that the white man has an obligation to correct their mistakes.

Unless it said so on her Twitter description, how would they even know she's a Christian? Leftists proving once again they're full retard.

This is her bf u saved from last thread.

hooker gonna get deported. faggot

>Nothing ever happens in Wyoming

He's not wrong to be fair.

obligation to clean up after them*

Vandalism is vandalism.

Know what we do to vandals round here fag boy?

its a shop of some guy who was memed on

probably a maid in a hotel or possibly mcdonalds staff

isnt this the person that got the shit beat out of them on tape for supporting trump?

obvious lie. hes a bitch and trying to protect his girl from le ebil nazi frogs

That account needs to be gassed.

Awww. I'm sorry. Trump is sending in reinforcements to help you guys out though! So you got that going for you.

>Liberal retards don't know what Wyoming is
Their loss. And of course the shithead who defaced it again is from Texas.

It's a lot easier to ruin something than to fix it.
>liberals vs. conservatives

Yeah, and wyoming girl was pretty af, and virtuous too. Hmmm her in Wyoming or some jobless illegal cunt from Cali...

If I saw some sort of military vehicle patrolling Chicago I would be so happy. My neighborhood is pretty safe, lotta faggots though.

pray for daddy trump to put his cummies on your tummy?

It's Peter. Originally, he flipped the bird to the Trump star, but Sup Forums's brilliant minds made far better keks of it.

Who's the faggot who did this? I hope you get doxxed too who ever you are

in america niggers literally do this. all blacks i have worked with do not pick up after themselves or put things back where they belong.

I am trans and I support President Trump.

MORE
CUXAS

youtube.com/watch?v=qeslE3_fEvY
youtube.com/watch?v=0B60EolNkXc
youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g

peter the deleter, enjoy
>i never autocropped, pls no bully

'They' retweeted a pic with no name attached? Couldn't you have followed the trail back first?

>tfw nu-Sup Forums getting triggered
Theres not a single real world lose for you from this, why do you care?

"Alexa Garcia".

I dont take kindly to doxing innocent people. Find who the girl is, sure but doxing innocent other people takes it way too far.

>America

>White girl tries to be nice and respectful
>works diligently and thanklessly to clean something up
>does so without being asked to or made to
>just wants to keep things nice and orderly

>Hispanic girl comes in
>fucks everything up
>undoes all of the White girl's work
>makes a spectacle out of doing so
>declares that she did it specifically to fuck with the White girl

M E T A P H O R S

>from Cali
Texas.

Someone should've kicked that bitch in her face. deSPICable wetback

Can we give money to the cute blonde chick that is fighting for trump?

Can someone edit a big fucking pile of shit between her legs.

i know the pottery is perfect.
also noted:
>wholesome white girl with innocent smile and good fashion taste

>fat, overgrown child/sow with shitty pop culture hat, disgusting lipshade, smug attitude

To be fair she and her bf are beaners from liberal shitstain Dallas. The liberals cant survive in their own cumstain havens because democrats are shit at fiscal policy, so they move to Conservative states to leech on welfare and virtue signal.

>emoticons
>trying to sound tough
what a twat

Isn't that a phrase used by pedophiles? I know I've heard that shit before by a guy on pol calling it natural.

you're fucking dead

everything you've dished out you will be returned to you a hundred fold. You diseased sack of fucking excrement, you are going to be snuffed out.

youtube.com/watch?v=RrnLiL_YVZI
Here, I ain't even lying, it happened already.

I don't know why people give a shit about some stupid star in one of the shittiest cities of America, Trump is the president, people are mad; instead of getting mad over their butthurt people should just laugh it off as a stupid and desperate attempt to make Trump and Trump supporters mad when we won already. Stupid.

I have a Mexican flag, retard, use your eyes.

That's turning into Cali 2.0 anyways.

They will be getting everything they've asked for very soon. They are memeing their own suffering and extinction into existence.

Wyoming is a beautiful state

Muh minorities

WHITE BITCHES BTFO

The crackhead video tho :p

>innocent

Report her and her family to ICE. 90% some of them are illegal.

Anti Trump kids are fucking retards
I was looking at some pokeshit and someone changed the name of the move 'Trump card' which can only be used when you've your other 3 moves at least once, to 'drumpf card'
I had to take a moment and convene with my memory in exasperation

Fight, fight, nigger and a white!

obscene sexual innuendo reduced to 'baby talk', written by a fag demon on a himalayan underwater basket weaving board - what do you think?

>Disney Pixar childrens movie hat, not even one of their good ones
Pottery

I am white and dont give a fuck about other whites. Fuck you and your racebaiting bullshit. is a land of immigrants and a melting pot. If you dont like it you can get your white trash ass to Europe...Oh wait they are also multicultural! Looks like you lose, fagit
There is nothing special or uniquer about being white

Ya know whats funny, because that asshat destroyed the star, Trump got a new shiny one. Just in time for his New shiny presidency.

I mean, how long was the original one there for? probably was already pretty dull & beat up.

Now, because of lefty batshit crazies, it is brand new again!

moron