Hey Sup Forums. Nignog here. You guys just need to wipe us out...

Hey Sup Forums. Nignog here. You guys just need to wipe us out. You guys have all the guns and you still have the numbers. Just do it.

This might seem too edumacated for a nignog, but u guys need to destroy news agencies like CNN as well. Actually, that should be your first target. Take out the news agencies. Stop them before they demonize you for killing the black plague in your country.

Storm CNN. Destroy it. Kill all the democrats in there (try to spare the Republicans like Kayleigh Mcenany) but burn CNN to the ground, as well as MSNBC, and all the other false news stations.

REMEMBER when and if civil war breaks out, go for the news agencies first. They need to be the first ones you destroy. Fox News is the only one that is exempt.

Sage.

Dear NigNog thank you for your kind words which were phrased in something not resembling ebonics.

Please fill out the 4ch. Q&A on your way back out to normal society and be sure to tell all the other chimps to get a fucking job.

>This might seem too edumacated for a nignog, but u guys need to destroy news agencies like CNN as well

That's the plan when shit starts getting real, all propaganda outlets will be cut before the rest of the infrastructure.

REMEMBER If and when civil war breaks out, you guys MUST target CNN first and all the other kike media stations. That should be the first thing that is shot up and utterly burnt to the ground. People like Wolf Blitzer got to go.

Spotted the CIA rat.

Hello CIA.

I'm giving you really good advice. You guys inevitably do retarded shit and you'll be sure to have the mainstream media flood the masses with it, destroying your movement, so destroy them first.

Destroy CNN, MSNBC, all the kike stations. That should be stage 1 in the literal war for America, if it comes to it.

All ma homiez say: Bump!

I don't know if you've noticed, but we've been at war with them for a year and a half or so.

Actually, longer than that now that I think about it.

If civil war breaks out, you guys will have to literally take them out. I mean storm the building with guns, take out the heads, burn the station to the ground.

Just please spare the qt Kayleigh Mcenany.

Nah, co-option will be a better campaign.

Destruction will just breed a false sense of righteousness for their ilk.

You don't see yet that you're headed for a loss. Civil War is the only option.

Either way, it'll be fun.

The war sims don't know shit about me, though they think they do.

If you can't think outside the box, sure.

If you can't think outside the box then you can't see that the demographics are against you no matter how you slice it.

No man...any "news" targets are not at the top of the list.

Eneny number 1 is our own own, turncoat lefty, white niggers.

>the demographics are against you

In what way?

No. Taking out the media comes first. Do it or lose the civil war before it ever begins. You deserve to lose if you make this mistake.

>Eneny number 1 is our own own, turncoat lefty, white niggers.

How do you think they got that way? Media socialization.

You're attacking a symptom instead of the problem.

It's evidenced by how many of them turn ship as soon as they have encounters with actual niggers.

Do you know why some mafia controlled territories are safer to live in and raise a family? Because the mafia go around killing niggers and spics. That is the way you clean it up. Not with welfare, not with programs, not with legislation, you just clean up the mess. Whitey needs to adopt this mindset.

>Because the mafia go around killing niggers and spics

No they don't.

They profit off of it.

Mafia is the one behind more than half of the african trafficking going on in the mediterranean.

You are narrowinded and stupid and I'm getting tired of talking to you.

Some mafia organizations kill the niggers and mexican thugs in a territory they want to control, and the area improves. That is a fact.

Other mafia organizations see profit in it and do otherwise, but we're not talking about them.

Learn from example A).

You are one of the ones that is better off dead.

execution list..
deep staters, media, higher education types, ghetto folks
if your black and work hard and don't cause trouble there will be no problems.

I thought the plan was to capture the nuclear missile silos to use as a deterrent to the opposition.

As well as dragging both republican and Democrat out from congress by their ankles and hanging them.

We don't need genocide. We just need to stop being afraid of being called racist or any kind of "ist". That and we need to bring back segregation. Our people were never supposed to work together. It's not fair for either of us. If we actually made repatriation of Africa viable and really ramped up deportation of all of the (((dreamers))) we would be in a lot better shape. That and we need to repeal the 19th.

violence is not the way to win. We're winning now because we have the better ideas, are able to deliver them with wit and humor, and the left started resorting to violence. The violence by the left over the last 5 months is one of the biggest reasons many of my libtard friends have started coming around.