Politically speaking, why are muslim women always fat/overweight?

Politically speaking, why are muslim women always fat/overweight?

They have to cover their bodies 24/7 so they have no incentive to look fit.

They are stuck in the house all day, don't exercise, and are fed a modern diet to boot, in many cultures that value fatter women...

All of the empty carbs from the curries they eat.

inbreeding leads to domestication effects such as stupidity, overweight, schizophrenia, fanaticism, heart failure, etc

Stop fucking your family

try chicken kebops, they swoop on that shit daily. you'd think it's mostly for kuffar but they are the biggest customers. try going into a ghetto and u will nothing but the plastic trays littered everywhere.

I know her.

Shitskins

What's the point of trying to be fit and look good if you have to hide under a sheet all day?

thycq

this.
Marriage with 1st/2nd degree cousin fucked up.

this

but 3rd is alright, right?

They don't even lift. Although I'm currently nailing a T H I C C muslim girl that I work with, which is quite pleasant.

fpbp

Checked. Also, this.

>they're beaten like it's a sport, raped at every sexual encounter, humiliated for showing the least bit of pride in appearance, instructed by the profit that they have fractional value, & forced to bear kids after being genitally mutilated

Depression is what makes women fat every time.

/thread

they probably hope that if theyre fat, their husbands will rape them less.

Best lay I ever had was a secular Lebanese girl. We fucked for about three months multiple times a week until she wrecked her sport bike. She was in decent shape, worked out regularly but still had a fat ass. It was great. She literally would let me do whatever I wanted to her, super submissive and horny all the time.

nice, best sex I ever had was with a white milf

They are lazy, and pop out children one after another. Shitskin cuisine is also garbage, and they eat shitskin candy all the time which is literally 99% sugar. Also, they use lots of fatty sauces in their foods. Diabetes is rampid among shitskins.

Who is telling her not to be pretty? Every single feminist I've ever talked to, when asked about the topic, advocates for women to use their looks and holes to get what they want from men.
Many women are so stupid they will invent their own oppression at any twist and turn they can.