Is there a quick rundown on the intern who died while working for Joe Scarborough's office yet?

Is there a quick rundown on the intern who died while working for Joe Scarborough's office yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailykos.com/story/2016/12/21/1613261/-What-Really-Happened-to-Lori-Klausutis-Everything-Joe-Scarborough-Does-NOT-Want-Viewers-To-Know
archive.is/5qn9E
youtube.com/watch?v=uttxscMBQwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mika is an MKUltra piece and Joe is her handler. Her dad used her as a pawn in his quest for power and in efforts to increase the power of globalism.

Is she a robot or just too much Botox?

We need to get this shit going. Hes a creepy murderer

can you give us more on this

what types of things did the government put in her butt

what are the signals he uses to control this foul flesh puppet

bloody face lifts

I don't see why Trump doesn't hit Joe with the dead intern and all the affairs that Joe has had. Joe was an up and coming political star and suddenly left the scene because of all the skeletons in his closet

mika was like 10 years old when zbigniew was at the height of his power

>mika was like 10 years old when zbigniew was at the height of his power
oh i guess it all makes sense now O_O

It's all just a coincidence goy

Don't look into it, feeling really sleepy now

WHAT ARE THE SIGNALS

I'm not aware of this, but I'd like more info now that I am.

dailykos.com/story/2016/12/21/1613261/-What-Really-Happened-to-Lori-Klausutis-Everything-Joe-Scarborough-Does-NOT-Want-Viewers-To-Know

Archive
archive.is/5qn9E

adblock

>Morning Trump

Forgot all about the fact the left hated them for being to cozy or lenient on Trump in the past. All these search results I'm finding on google related to this shit are from left leaning sites.

If you think it's even possible that Trump is telling the truth at this point then you are just not playing attention.

youtube.com/watch?v=uttxscMBQwk

>Mika is 50 years old.
This face-lift is really impressive, worth bleeding for a few days.

Yfw you realize Trump traveled back in time to persuade Daily Kos to do his d dirty work for him in the future

uh both

Oh great fishing for a new Saith Rice substitute? You shills are so unimaginative.

Before cyborg hunter/killer implants and after.

The before, the before shot.

> Mika is a cunt
> Mika hates Trump
> Mika attacks Trump all day
> Mika get mad when gets a taste of her own medicine
> Joe is a pansy Cuck.