PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Kendrick
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You betcha.

implying we would ever be so fortunate as to cut off this guy's healthcare

should have been thrown into the hospital incinerator, or been rolled from his wheelchair into the sea or deep pool

Tell me what is crueller, to allow a natural end to a life of pain and suffering, or to extend it for decades without any chance of improving?

thats not life.

i want to crush its stupid looking arms.

>Nirvana

Just pull the plug, senpai.

Are you sure that an edgemaster such as yourself wouldn't rather impale it on your katana?

This.

I'd kill myself the first moment I got if I were in a sorry state like that and curse anyone who tries to keep me alive

Why do people think Medicaid is getting cut?

*smells like teen spirit starts playing*

>quadrospazzed on a life glug
>still manages to parade its degeneracy

that doesn't seem like a wise investment, financially speaking of course.

>>money for ink and nailpolish...

Why do we force these cripples to live? Their lives are either in constant agony or they're so doped up on morphine they can't even perceive their own life

I've gone so far as to tell my family that if I ever get turned into a vegetable, just press that pillow over my face.

tragic, the wolves would end the suffering tho

Hysteria. People gonna die.

How is that even living?

>child has obvious congenital condition that would be known to the parents before birth
>Has it anyway

It's the parents fault desu
Anything with a generic defect should be aborted and the parents sterilized. Serious things like Downs, Tay-Sachs, African genetics, should all be aborted as soon as the condition is identified.

Well if he took the time to type all that out, he clearly wants to stay alive.

I don't think "he" does shit.

I mean, what's with the green nails?

>tfw dad told me the same if he ever got too senile or went full veggie
>tfw used to carry rounds on me in the Marines, even during training, in case I ever got fucked up in combat or an accident

Better to die as nature intended it than to live on like a prisoner in your body

Wow looking good Boogie, you lost weight fast.

He does nothing but piss shit and cry out in pain

His owner wrote that out so they'll keep getting their carer cheques

Make like Kurt Cobain, and have Courtney love murder you.

((cute)) virtue signalling done by a female member of the medical staff 100%

20th post best post

Now did he dictate that message himself, or was it wrote for and placed on him by his sick "care"givers even though he may want to die on the inside?

Creature shouldnt exist, its only natural to want to end its life.

Stop wasting money on tattos.

so that's what happened to kurt cobain

>quadrospazzed on a life glug

Marijuanna did a number on Michal Phelps

You won't get me Michael, no way you wrote this message yourself.

Don't make perfect the enemy of the good. This guy is beyond help.

If he was some soldier or old guy who worked for 30 years to support the country, then I would understand the taxpayers helping him live out his days as comfortable as possible if that was his wish, but some random disabled faggot doesn't deserve the 14K from the poor family who works 3 jobs a year just to feed their kids, who also pay for the muslims who live in a mansion across town

That lil nigga gon die

What does he have?

>when you realize he's making the same face as le Nirvana smiley on his hat....forever
Pure pottery

Holy fuck put that thing down

*sips IV*
wruelllll /powlllll/?

Nirvana are a legendary group, been listening for about seven years to such a relatively small catalogue never gets old

>live at home because of Medicaid waiver
Nigga you live at home because God fucked up and made you a cricket

Fucking christ, put that thing down already. His life is just full of suffering. He will never contribute anything to society, and in fact will only ever consume mass amounts of resources that could be better spent elsewhere. We are at the very least paying for his social security disability, insane medical bills and cost of drugs and other supplies and for PCAs to come change the diapers and wipe his ass. Who knows, he might even get public housing and food stamps.

Absolutely disgusting. The value of human life is not infinite. Resources should not be wasted on genetic failures.

I have doubts that poor guy is capable of correct speach

honestly i'd love to scoop that thing up and shovel it right into an oven

>African genetics

Kek almighty

why does that vegetable have tattoos?

exactly what I was thinking

I doubt that thing went to a tattoo shop and asked for some cringy ink sleeves.

Also who the fuck would want to live like that? I try to kill my self every second that I am conscious.

Our government doesnt want «perfect babies» and if a doctor notice something like downsyndrome on an ultrasound, they wont tell you. Alot of people go to denmark to see if the feetus is ok, as checking for imperfections is againts the law here..

kek

You had enough money for tattoos you degenerate little fuck

what the fuck happened to michael phelps? is this luke-erics disease?

I got his autograph shortly after the Beijing olympics. it would be sad as shit to see him go like this.

cant find much online, looks like he got als in 2014 and its been downhill from there.
he was such a good kid, good athelete, why does this always happen to good people.

>Luke-erics disease
Holy fucking shit dude, hardest I've laughed in days

Nothing is funny about the disease. in 2 years, your muscles and nerves go to shit. the body eats itself alive and cannot breath.
you laugh at someone's misfortunate, you deserve to burn in fucking hell.

What did he mean by this?

i mean that you are a jerk, a big grade A asshole, and if there is a god buddy, he wont be happy that you laughed at phelps health condition.

This is gold dude

>make minimum wage
>want a pet potato
>want to live like a king
>get mad because a majority of humans don't want to pay for your pet potato so you can live like a king while making terrible emotion driven decisions
Euthanize the retards, make healthcare affordable again and help overgrown children grow up.

He could have been aborted... but thanks to the GOP he was a gift from gawd that needed to be given a chance at life.

Heaven can wait, I gotta laugh at this.

and paper, computer, printer, etc...

This actress is so typically white and middle class yet she somehow pulls it off without being too obnoxious. Not sure how she does it...

Mousetits is jewish, what are you talking about?

kek

>She is of English, Irish, and Scottish descent.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Kendrick

You're a nigger.

FPBP

>the daughter of Janice (née Cooke), an accountant, and William Kendrick, a history teacher who also works in finance

HMMM

>all people in finance are evil jews, therefore I will never seek to understand finance.

K, keep letting schlomo run the banks and the fed. See how far that gets you. Last 3 fed chairmen were jews...

I'm just meming bro, finance is a good career path. Don't make fun of me ;^(

worst of all he start listening to nirvana

why the fuck can you afford tattoos but not some health insurance?

i feel sorry for the fucker but for christs sake just pump him full of drugs and send his all to the afterlife in the beautiful dream.

>those tattoos
what the fuck

Trump's plan increases Medicaid by hundreds of millions but curbs the growth from 3% to 1% by trying to find efficiencies. In what world of fiction is THIS a CUT?

Does paying for its healthcare not fill you with rage?

No. I have nothing against those that genuinely need the care. Look at this thing! Death would be a mercy.

Wow Michael Phelps really let himself go.

>When both your fashion tastes and your chromosome count can be labeled 'alternative'

Yeah, i do agree with this. Fucking neocucks.

End yourself, you parasite.

Use private hospitals then. They will check anything you want

Useless Eater.

ok...
but you have to reimburse me by being my exclusive fuck buddy.

>implying he doesn't have some cruel caretaker who plays dress-up with him and tattooing him, convincing others that his existence is his personal choice, not one that he is forced into so that his caretaker can reap the benefit from his state issued shekels

If a severe physical deformity is detected in the womb, it should be a cultural norm to abort the fetus.

I think it would be for the best for everyone involved: the parents(that do not have to take care of a patient for the rest of their lives), the baby(is not made to suffer until they die naturally), and society(for not having to be burdened by the collective financial responsibility)

or we could be like the spartans and throw his ass over a cliff and move on

>"Michael we will do anything for you. What would you like us to do?"
>"UUUHHH"
>"You want a tattoo?"
>"UUUHHH"
>"What would you like a tattoo of?"
>"UUUHHH"
>"Well if you truly want a bunch of shitty quotes ending in ellipses then who are we to judge"
>"UUUHHH"

didnt you know that 37 trillion people in the US are gonna die?

cant afford healthcare, but is all tatted up, makes sense

The only edge this guy needs is a katana

i would

I wish we'd stop being cowards about that shit. Fund programs that give these people a purpose. Have them work with researchers to annihilate these problems for good.

Shunning doesn't work because that's doesn't address these issues. "Acceptance" doesn't work because it normalizes the repugnant and doesn't actually help the people. Solve the damn problems.