I made a thread the other day asking the white people of Sup Forums to PERSONALLY apologize to me for all the hardships...

I made a thread the other day asking the white people of Sup Forums to PERSONALLY apologize to me for all the hardships they have caused me and my people. I was flooded with disgusting racism.

I am going to make this thread every day until I get some sincere apologizes (or reparations).

Blacks were unfairly colonized, captured, sold, and enslaved by you whites. America is built on the labour of slaves. Racism is still alive today and all you whites benefit from it.

Apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AyDi8kI9gp0
youtu.be/V8VqeHFVOM0
youtube.com/watch?v=A4MxxBoFlkM
youtube.com/watch?v=4A60eB3izLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nigger.

Nigger

>unfairly
HahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU MAKE ME SICK LIFE ISNT FAIR NIGGER NOW CRY

Kys nigger

melanoids make good bait

>thinks that what happened a long time ago is still whites fault today
>has internet, clearly suffering from it
>so enslaved that the suit is only there because it was for the master

Faggot stfu be real

And also the slaves did shit, why else would the south have been poorer

I am sorry.

Obviously b8, but if you want to be taken seriously
>geo flag not meme flag
>don't complain about dumb racist comments
Also if you put "sage" (without the quotes) in the options field it pushes your thread to the top of the catalog

Fuck off. I wish my ancestors were in those boats. Certainly would have it much better than here, you fucking nigger.

>niggers created slave trade sold to Arabs on the ivory coast.
>Europeans ended slavery and the slave trade at great cost
>During the colonial period Europeans built schools and infrastructure.
>American reparations where paid in union soldier blood
you don't like it fuck off back to Africa.

Fuck you nigger I indeed wouldn't say this to your face either I would run up behind you and stab you.

Lol an actual African.

Kek

You can't be serious.

youtube.com/watch?v=AyDi8kI9gp0

Lol your people sold you to us

Fucking nigger we got from a niggers. Fuck you nigger. Oh wait i feel bad here's a real apology
youtu.be/V8VqeHFVOM0

>larping as a nigger to bait.

Not bad desu. But youre gonna have to try harder

what do we have to apologize for? not our fault your black

My family came to the US in the 1880's from Norway. Nowhere in that scenario has my ancestor's owned or profited from blacks slaves.

>captured by blacks
>sold by blacks

>ID is nyga

>all these idiots posting racial threats on a datamining oragami cult weaboo forum

>I am going to make this thread every day
Therefore I will post content that includes some old-fashioned attitudes , every day.

Sorry you were born a nigger. That really sucks.

>I made a thread the other day asking the white people of Sup Forums to PERSONALLY apologize to me for all the hardships they have caused me and my people. I was flooded with disgusting racism

> white ppl

actually about 1% so if anything "white ppl" where precisely NOT the problem.

i corrected something 4 u ;

... asking the BLACK people of Sup Forums to PERSONALLY apologize to me for all the hardships they have caused me and my people ( all the criminality, hate, blackofascism, general nigging, stealingm, murderings, rapings, drugdealings, exploiting wellfare, etc etc etc . I was flooded with disgusting racism by niggers ..

BLACKS , APOLOGIZE !!!

ALSO :

Look at all the cuntural appropriation on that image ! ALL STOLEN FROM WHITES !!

BLACKS , APOLOGIZE !!! NOW !!!!

kek

So it is! Might as well screencap for when he returns.

I think it's precious that most Africans call you the weak tribe

I am still here, waiting for my apology

PROTIP:

>Look up (((who))) owned the slave ships during the Atlantic Slave Trade. I'll give you a hint, their last name was Shekelgoldbergstein.

Wanna switch places? I'd love having actual roads to drive on, electricity and clean water 24/7, no crazy diseases, job opportunities and all kinds of amenities us africans can only see on the internet. I'll even pay for your plane ticket.

Fuck u nigger

Ask Shlomo for an apology he owned the slave ships
youtube.com/watch?v=A4MxxBoFlkM

I'm really sorry some blacks sold your ansestors to Arabs. I'm sorry that those Arabs resold your ancestors to Jewish ship owners. I'm sorry those Jewish slave shippers resold your ancestors to Jewish plantation owners. But goy, it's in the Talmud that each Jew gets 2800 slaves and all non Jews are soulless beasts in human form whose only purpose is to serve Jews.

Enslaving niggers and bringing them to America was the worst mistake our ancestors ever made. Happy now, nyga?

see mods!! this change of flags just intensified the banter in this board turning /bant/ into an useless board

OP is a faggot.
And a nigger to boot.
Sucks to be you, nigger faggot. God hates you and so do I.

Here's an idea. How about you grow the fuck up and get a damn job. I never did jack shit to your people so I'm not apologizing for shit.

You can bitch and cry and throw a childish temper tantrum every day and post stupid horse shit like this. And all you are doing is embarrassing yourself.

you didn't even try to hide being a larper, you even changed you're flag to a blm one, fucking newfags... if you're going to larp at least do it right, sage

Fuck off uppity ass farm equipment.

I'm sorry you were born a nigger.

Fuck off nigger, go back to Africa

I'm sorry God made niggers.
See you tomorrow.

Keep this

Op is a faggot.

>NIGGERS were unfairly colonized, captured, sold, and enslaved by blacks

fix that for you

plop goes the niggers

FU Nyga

Fuck you nigger?

I don't apologize to animals

I'm pretty sure you have a better life here in America than your counterparts in Africa. Also, we operate in a society where individuals are held accountable. You do not get penalized for what your sister, your daddy, your great great great great grandma or your cavemen ancestors did. If you want to go back throughout the entire history of man to sort out the injustices committed by X race to Z race, then by all means. Get cracka lackin. Logically it makes no sense, so instead. You blame an entire society, made up of all ethnicities of whose society have also had a history of being enslaved/murdered/ raped at one point. Things aren't so black and white, it's just black and white to you because you need an excuse for the failures in your life. Any black man today can become successful and rich with education. Oh, but the global economy sucks, therefore you bought into this divide and conquer race SJW bullshit the globalists are shoving down our throats .

Your own people sold you out. Thats the reality of it.
For the record, everyone today has buyers remorse.

fuck you nigger xddddd

I can't believe I'm saying this but I am sincerely thankful that Achmed raped your entire kind since their beginnings. Get fucked, nigger.

Also, bait.

You should really be pissed with the bruhs that sold you back at home base. You can always go back to the brotherland. Either way, pic related will ensue.

Sorry not sorry.

Fucking blow me nigger. Come and take it.

Black Americans are an exceptionally privileged group in comparison to African groups in Africa.
You owe the white man your gratitude and a boat fare for the ride of a life time.

>niggers asking for gibs
Color me surprised.

I'll apologize as soon as you do the same for your ancestors killing mine in the anglo zulu war.

See how stupid that sounded? I know this is a troll thread but I'm sure there are some people who genuinely believe whites need to apologize for slavery and shit lurking here. The whole "sins of the father" complex does nothing but perpetuate racial tensions today.

kek

>here are your reparations you get the nigger of the year award, here's some chicken.

>implying slavery didn't happen in every fucking race that is in the world
sage this fast

Kill yourself you larping nigger piece of shit. You're not human and should be exterminated.

You mad original slave man?

wait, you want an apology for something that happened to a race of people that you happen to belong to?
Did any of that happen to you?
Do you know, for a fact, that "the white people of Sup Forums" did any of those things?

It's funny how people want to erase the history of a nation (by removing statues, monuments, etc) but still want people to remember certain aspects of it.
You may find that your life will improve once you start holding yourself accountable for your own actions.

RARE

>this flag

Please leave my thread. You people have done enough harm to my people.

This actually makes me feel kinda bad. Would Sup Forums press a button that replaces all American niggers with Angolans?

Whip me daddy! For all my white privilege. I will always apologies for things that I had nothing to do with just to appease those who may be offended.

Thank you.

Nah, american niggers might be lippy and violent but they are at least acclimatized.

However, a 1:1 exchange program from the angloan government? that'd be interesting

Bad bait, but i'll still take it.
You have done enough to harm anything that came anywhere in a 10 mile proximity to you, Keep acting like a fucking monkeys and being criminals leeching off of welfare anywhere your foot sets. Go back to your continent and help them actually build it, and help real people that need real help, like .
Enjoy the (You)s.

You're welcome sweet prince

I'll take this as an apology. Apology accepted.

Whites as a whole dindu nuffin.

How have my people hurt you and what would like as compensation to that effect?

People in Angola that actully live in pretty sub-standard standrads would be thankful and assimulate, some might become cunts but that won't be a problem if you discipline criminals properly.

No, fuck you.
Don't like it?
Blaxit your ass back to Africa.

Fuck off you nappy-ass nigger.

I saw your other thread but didn't reply to it. And sorry, but I'm still not sorry, my black nigga.

Laughing so hard at this thread

>FU NyGA

TOP KEK!!!!

Seriously though, you've been larping on this board as a nigger for several days now. Give it a rest kiddo.

Yes, because racism is so funny.

I sorry. SO SORRY!

Nigger

Bitch my family starved to where we changed our name to honor the family that helped us (((Irish heritage)))...not to mention my father's generation is the first in our family's history to go to college...my grandfather was the first in our family history to make his own business...fuck off

My mother's family had lived in France with shitty lives. They moved out of France in the late 60's (idk why, we had family in the resistance...one was blown to shit by a land mine)...

My family has never owned slaves and you expect me and my family to apologize to your entitled ass for shit that I'm not even responsible for...fuck you. Fuck your shitty bait slide thread.

If you're going to bitch about slavery though...AT LEAST BAN IT IN AFRICA AND THE MIDDLE EAST YOU FUCKING UNCIVILIZED LOW LIFE.

Why don't you bring your ass to the Satanic Racist's joint and ask him in person to apologize to you? >=3

youtube.com/watch?v=4A60eB3izLs

It is, try it

>I am going to make this thread every day until I get some sincere apologizes (or reparations).

I can guarantee you, this won't happen.

Africa still has 27 million slaves

>Blacks were unfairly colonized, captured, sold, and enslaved by you whites.
Since when are Jews and Arabs and Africans white?

Explain yourself, coonass.

Fuck you, you have no idea how good you have it in comparison to the average African. How about instead of bitching about shit which doesn't affect you, you go try to improve the lives of blacks who are actually suffering in places like the Congo or Liberia. Those countries are Hell, but you think it's more important to complain about the fact that there's a white person in America who hasn't apologized to black people for shit they didn't do. If you actually gave a fuck about your race, you'd be trying to help them instead of playing victim on the internet.

> Implying the fucking animal can even fathom something as (((abstract))) like odds.

I'll tell you ever day ,I won't apologize for something I didn't . You are a whiny bitch that needs to shut up or go back home to Africa.

Whyare blacks, among all the other races who were enslaved, still demanding apologies and act like victims. Europeans were enslaved by europeans, euproeans where enslaved by arabs, jews were enslaved by arabs, arabs were enslaved by europeans. Only on race still clings on to the past why is that. Also whites broight blavk slaves from black slavers, are u demanding an apology from them to? Btw im not rascist.