Why are midwesterns and southerners so fat?

Why are midwesterns and southerners so fat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zXIPrrCpUco&ab_channel=kennethorlandi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only people who voted for Trump are fatasses.

Skinny people all voted for Hillary.

>United States of Obesity

Lol so true

Why are people that live in the center east call mid west?

god tier food

lol really makes you think

Its a mystery.

Negros and indian

Really activates those almonds.

>Canada
Lol

It is still part of the culture to eat like hard working field hands. Almost nobody still works like one.

West virginia has the 2nd highest obesity and like no black people. Why does whitey always blame his problems on the BBC?

cuz were good at cookin fuck off cutlet

>what is an outlier
West Virginia is home to the absolute shittiest whites on the planet though, they're at best 70% white trash and honestly closer to 90% white trash.

>Utah and Idaho are only .4% apart but are completely different colors

who designed this?

Why do northerners love the taste of black cock and Mexican ass holes?
No matter how many self sensor laws you pass or how much money you print with the Queen of England on it you will never be part of the EU

28.4 - 24.7 = 3.7 though

>whitey dindu nuffin

>Why do northerners love the taste of black cock and Mexican ass holes?

you have more than us sweetie, you literally give them your daughters on recruiting trips if they play muh football good enough.

>why do northerners love niggers
Lol

>american education

>Why do northerners love the taste of black cock and Mexican ass holes?
You realize the South has far more of both blacks and Mexicans right? Yes northerners are libtards but they're infinitely whiter than the south. Midwest as mountain west confirmed for best regions since they're conservative AND they're mostly white

>Football and sweety posting
So your a faggot who likes watching men tackle and grab other men also the only time I've ever heard a human use the term sweety is if they suck cock so either a woman or a massive faggot

Thank God for Mississippi.

>southerners so fat?

Mexicans and black women. Not even kidding.

Aside from that, a history of fried food. But look at any stats with latinos and black women removed.

HELP IT DECREASE BY REPLYING TO THIS THREAD

Had to do with the expansion of the US.

>self sensor laws

we have all the radar detection we need thx burger

You mean the middle east
youtube.com/watch?v=zXIPrrCpUco&ab_channel=kennethorlandi

Picture is irrelevant of course there are niggers in the South you act like we did not have slaves also Kentucky and Ohio is marked as an unknown lol that's funny because lower Ohio is big nog central and Kentucky has a super small nigger population...But here is the real kicker you don't see any of those states lobbying very hard for black rights that only comes from fucking shit hole northern states

Californian here

I kek all the time poltards trash california yet we have the most thin and liberal woman so my dick is happy so yeah keep your fat wife while secretly wanting to move here

niggers

Came here to post this.

Also you appear to have left Michigan pretty much white even though Detroit has more niggers per capita than it does abandoned buildings

>liberal
Trash. Glass the whole state.

The south maintains an extremely fattening diet meant for blue-collar labor that not as many individuals partake in, at the present. Put that diet in fast food form, put a burger joint everywhere, and top it off with sweet tea and coke, and you have a ton of lardasses, white and black.

>because lower Ohio is big nog central
What the fuck are you talking about?

I literally can count the number of niggers I've seen in my region on one hand also the closer I go to Ohio (Which I don't count as being part of the South) the more niggers there are Ohio being absolutely infested with them

I was going to say food supply, too.

The way they measure obesity is completely retarded. They basically compare height vs weight. So literally everybody in the NFL would be considered obese. The guy in the pic is considered obese.

> liberal women

So, trashy whores on birth control.

>Liberal women
So they suck cock then kiss you on the mouth later on during "your date" kek

Yes, well, unless the ham with a high BMI is a world class athlete, she's fucking fat.

Niggers,

hmmm

Highest nigger population is the southeast. Lazy fat niggers on welfare.

>Central Texas

Fuck yes, muh German heritage.

Austrian, really, but who the hell cares.

WA SKINNY FAT MUSTARD RACE REPORTAN

>black rights come from northerners
Fuck off those are Jews. Im an Indiana resident and some of my white friends hate niggers

We are fat to fuck the shit out of yo momma.

Mississippian here. Come by a piggly wiggly/Walmart on the first of the month and look at the welfare queens shopping carts. It's no surprise that one of the biggest welfare states has the worst problems with obesity.

Mainly poor diet, take this shit to /fit.

Op is clearly a faggot

BMI isn't a product of any scientific measure of healthy size to weight. It's a demographic study of Victorian (1860s) era people.

Which is why it is so wildly out of scale for modern people.