WASHINGTON – One of the most bizarre spectacles in Washington is flying almost completely under the radar...

WASHINGTON – One of the most bizarre spectacles in Washington is flying almost completely under the radar, even though much of it is playing out in public.
And, it begs one simple question:
Is someone blackmailing one of the top members of Congress in plain sight?
This is a very good read applies to Seth and Awans.
wnd.com/2017/06/the-biggest-scandal-youve-never-heard-of/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hOYeH
archive.is/q34fD
worldnewspolitics.com/2017/05/23/hina-alvi-awans-run/
youtu.be/Q1HMBw1S0VM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=T3XQ3EWdKkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump for interest in a real thread.

Good shit user.

Bump

Wew fucking lad. This is gud!

I can't read

WE NEED ARCHIVE NAO
t. Phonefag

normally I wouldn't click but its wnd so fire away

FINE I'LL FUCKING DO IT
archive.is/hOYeH

last bump

bump while reading

But you can get quads. Typical commie scum.

interesting so far, have another bump while i finish

Thanks for the bumps. Nice pic. Hate that guy. Love the hat.

Topkek. Americans are discovering what Brits learned years ago, Pakis are the most corrupt, self serving race of treacherous shite that was ever excreted onto the surface of the earth.

Awans.

Amazed this is not a thing. What does it take?

I wonder if they had anything to do in the death of Seth Rich/Justice Antonin Scalia?

this is not the usual fake news clickbait by teh usual suspects.

Have a bump. I'd post pictures of nigger dicks because apparently those are political but I don't have any

Ty user

(_))=======D

Does this work?

I recall they were a possible theory for Seth here. Scalia was most likely a pro.

this pic is just as good

ump for curious and while i read

Justice bump

bump

bump

Scalia deaths smell cheesy

Not enough!

one mroe for good measure. Debbie wasserman is in some shit

Bump. Funny how the Awans are never mentioned when talking heads go on about DNC servers being hacked; blaming Russia; Wouldn't let the FBI investigate hacked servers. Not one asshole talking head wonders if it's because the Awnas got away with them.

And remember Beranton J. Whisenant Jr., who had joined the Miami U.S. Attorney’s Office in January to investigate cases of visa and passport fraud, found dead in a suit on a beach?
Have to wonder how "legal" the Awans' visas were...

Someone post an archive or a tldr or something

That link keeps dying on me halfway through the page.

I remember is voice .. you think you hot lil shit don't ya...

bump

>131942679

archive
archive.is/q34fD

it's a pretty comprehensive run-down on the awan brothers (and their wives and friends) who were working IT for up to 80 democrats. they've surely committed numerous crimes but nobody will talk about them or prosecute. dws still employs one of the brothers after most of the other dem congressmen fired them when an investigation was begun.

DWS and some other dem congressmen hire a group of pakis to do IT for the whole congress, overpay the shit out of them, and most of them are no-shows anyway. The pakis are shady as shit and had unfettered access to all of congress's emails. Now, even though they are under investigation, they have not even been fired. Instead DWS changed them from IT staff to 'advisers.' At best they are massive criminals who now have dirt on everyone in our gov and are using it, more likely fucking terrorists being directly aided by the former head of the DNC/Hillary's right hand girl.

What a mess these democrats are. The truth and the rope will eventually come out.

They aren't even human

She looks like she got caught, & is about to tunnel away

Does anyone else remember the anons had a theory that the Awans did Seth?

So hot I want to stick my dick in their sweaty pussies

her body is ready

I wonder what kind of blackmail they have? Could it be a "Debbie Does Dallas" tape?

I'd say it's more extortion than blackmail.

"A criminal suspect, Hina Alvi, in an investigation regarding a huge security breach on the House of Representatives computer network has abruptly exited the country and gone to Pakistan, where her family has a lot of assets and VIP-level protection, a relative and many others stated."
worldnewspolitics.com/2017/05/23/hina-alvi-awans-run/

nah, it's probably something treasonous. sextapes would only make her stronger.

so paki intelligence or mossad? They got a pretty good operation if true. Willful ignorance of the dems or straight up treason?

degenerate
ugly as sin

Oh shit I hope so ..

holy shit is that her??

>those nips

straight treason.

Someone else has proved out that the awan's are connected to ISI.

Treason.

i hope the 3000 long lost emails from clinton "show up" but its just wishful thinking

DNC has election fraud on those computers. That is most likely the leverage.

maybe. i'd guess muslim brotherhood like hillary's pet.

truth bringer

bump

Can I just see /one/ person hang for /something/? Just one. That's all I need. FUCK, man.

youtu.be/Q1HMBw1S0VM

JOE CAPONE SIGHTING AT SETH RICH VIGIL

POSSIBLY PIZZABOY #JIMMYCOMET AS WELL

#Justice4SethRich

#SETHRICHVIGIL

we have to keep on them though because they have able to get this far because no one imagined... rip off this facade and the infection will just pour out of both parties
REEEEEEEEEEEEEK

BUMP FOR SETH RICH

m.youtube.com/watch?v=T3XQ3EWdKkM

>begs one simple question:
Dropped.

Not really, but you'd think someone who literally writes for a living could fix stupid errors like this.

Def worth bumping tho.

I'm more irritated the republicans are silent. Every single hearing about a "hacked" election would have been an opportunity to bring up the Alan brothers. But nothing. I think Gomert is the only person to bring it up.

Seen this before
Didn't know it was still going on.
Bump

This is a big deal. the fact that each of them were payed more than all but 100 people out of 25,000 house congressional staffers, and made 3 times more than others in similar positions is outrageous. They also seemingly did nothing but steal info from the congressman they worked for. Up to 80 dem congress persons are suspected to have used them for IT purposes

should add they made more than 100 of the last 25,000 people employed since 2010

If there's a connection to Pakistan's Interservices Intelligence, that can only mean one thing:

The real people running the operation are the People's Liberation Army's Intelligence Arm.

does anyone feel like politics right now is incredibly Shakespearian? Or at least it's a great story.

We have Seth Rich, who was murdered, that started it all off.
We have sides who hate each other, we have traitors on each side, and we have corruption, blackmail, silencing, and so on.

I'm not sure what to think, but I fear for Trump.
Shit, I fear for us.
We have to win this.

I second that notion.

>We have to win this
We will. Just a matter of when and with what.

b u m p
u
m
p

Very interesting. Thanks for posting

The claim is that most fired them. The article indicates that of the 80 Dems who employed them, 20 have confirmed that they fired the brothers. Then DWS skirts around the one brother's ban on doing IT work by making him an adviser. How are she and that whole family of Pakis not in chains?

Do you think there is a fear that they might have info on the Rep too though? Like by proxy if they were working for dems they might have access to info the dems were sharing about reps.

If not It is absolutely a major misstep not to be pushing this out into the press.

Bumperoo

Don't let this shit slide.

>Payroll records dug up by the Daily Caller showed Abbas was the only IT worker on Capitol Hill serving Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, D-Mo

Anyone connected to Cleaver is suspect.

Your pic. lmao. I think it would be funnier if the expressions were all the same pic except crying women.

This is fucking nuts. Somebody needs to take that cunt out.

Molymeme had a guy on about 2-3 months ago talking about this very story without the blackmail angle.

Looks like The Daily Caller did most of the legwork on this story. Just added them to my daily check list.

bump for justice. drain this fucking swamp. remember seth rich.

I don't understand. They're buddy buddy with Maria Abramovic. Why don't they do what she does and drink the blood of the kids they murder to stay youthful?

You can call Alex Jones a shill all you want, and I do believe they have something on him, but these people are literally pedophile vampires and he was the first to call them out on it before (((alefantis))) leveraged him. He used to even name the jew. I think the man is paranoid schitzo because of what he knows and what he knows he can't say.

Agree with every word. She must have gotten hold of some tainted blood. Alex will find stuff before anyone else on occasion. But, just like everyone else, proof before you believe.

Damn wrong pic. Meant this.

Canada day long weekend so I'll drop my thoughts and 4ch/FbiCh can sort it out

- Seth was a Software developer. Database he was working on was tracking voters. Database could also have likely been used as a method for DNC "Ghouls" to stuff ballot boxes. We know that going into July 2015 DNC was already worried the black vote would need to be manufactured to boost HRC to WH.
- Seth likely caught on his programs were going to be developed for a larger point beyond wardialing / donor callbanks.
- Seth delivered the lists to a MEGA account by way of a VPN to a second offshore server.
- Things happened, digital drop occurred, DNC became aware when the Server logs showed large bulk x-fers out of DNC HQ 1 week before he died.
- Podesta alerted, "plumbers" called in.

- We know from HRC Leaks that HRC and her donor networks sells "pay to play" (bribery access) and everything from SAP to ATS is for sale.
- Guistra/ CGI emails show DNC was aware and complicit in Laundering / Bundling donations
- HRC was proven to have been willfully negligent as SoS to leave paid secrets behind in Moscow / Bejing for foreign agents to pick up (ie. her State Dept issued RIM).
- We know B-list players have accepted foreign illegal donations to their DNC PAC's since 2010 for adjusting US Policy to meet donor requests (Harry Reid's Nevada / Macau investigation)

- Awan's uncle is a known Pakistan Intelligence Case Officer
- One asks how Awan's were able to get their contract if their direct family were Politically Exposed Persons
- How were they able to get near 100% of all DNC IT Contracts when US Corp. opens monopoly and collusion investigations if any 1 contractor goes above 30% market share. Why were they not investigated earlier?
- Why were Awan brothers allowed to make personal copies Secret & Confidential documents ? That is illegal
- Why is DWS stonewalling the investigation ?
- Why have none of Awan's other clients filed for FBI help or audit?

all very concerning

So True. Who would have thought this would be our great hope?