Jay z named the jew the other day in a song of his. now they're coming after him, god speed BASED BLACK MAN

jay z named the jew the other day in a song of his. now they're coming after him, god speed BASED BLACK MAN

Good.

Let the jews and niggers fight it out for a while.

Enjoy this brief respite brothers.

post the lyrics.

dont make a claim and not show evidence, link the video faggot.

ugh. I hate when niggers appropriate our antisemitism. Niggers trying to explain international jewry is hilarious.

>Jews are the devil. They control the banks and the mortgages and all the property and they killed jeeezus. oh lord

vs.

>We won’t waste much time on the Jews. It’s great to get to grips with the Jewish race at last. The more they die the better…

Jay-z legit looks like a chimp.

Kick me, kike me, but don't you black or white me.

Jay z is a freemason and a nigger and so are you so fuck both of you

here it is

I always cringe whenever they try to expose jewry, mainly because they'll say that they're the true biblical jews at the same time they shit talk about the jews.

God, it fucking blows my mind that they always have to take a moment to talk about how their ancestors were something.

>WE WUZ EGYPTIANS
>WE WUZ MOORS
>WE WUZ JEWS

Goddamn, I don't like to joke, but I'm starting to think that they might next call themselves the original Chinese or something.

'credit' doesn't rhyme with 'did it'
what was this moon cricket thinking

This is cringy for kikes as well, I bet. Blacks fundamentally don't understand finance.

>Dem joos, dey got good credit dats why dey got all the moneyz

If you're going to do antisemitism, do it right.

>jews own all the property in America
>I'll tell you how they did it
>*shows Federal Reserve Note*
What did he mean by this?

He probably mean the jews lend out money and that made them rich

Babbys first rap lyrics, almost all lyrics are near-rhyme based on phonetics not based on written English

HES A FUCKING MASON!!! Fuck freemasons and fuck niggers go pist on bet

Is that michael jackson?

ah, he said something along the lines of

>"the jews on all the property in America"

Chill you sensitive faggot cunt. It's the fucking white people who literally claim to be any human that ever existed
>last samurai--Tom Cruise
>Jesus- played some white faggot
>prince of Persia--played some white Jew faggot
>Moses, Noah, both played some white cunts
> Red indians-- played by the only respectable white actor DDL

Know your history you inbred little fuck

The dumb fuck doesn't know it's the Chinese or Saudis who own America now...
India is getting in on the market too.

Even niggers don't say "crid it" stupid fucking gypsy

theres an it at the end of both words, its a lot better then any of kendric lamears songs, fucking I cringe hard when they come on the radio

>t. Rabbi Bergstein

Using Jewish reserve notes

His mother is a lesbian all of the sudden lol

Had 4 kids, but was pretending to be straight

Jay z is a washed up old rapper. The new album doesn't even sound like it was properly mixed. Must have rushed it out to boost subscriptions on his shitty streaming service before it tanks for good!

nigger tries to larp as a jew for the longest time then decides to bite the hand that feeds. Kek

No surprises here. He's alluded to it b4. If ya actually talk to american black men they'll tell ya all about the jew and the illuminati. My bf is black, believes the illuminati is real. His friends and relatives are the same. My old college spanish class pal was black, absolutely sure that "jew hollywood" killed monroe and houston. Pretty common among black men

>sven not getting the point again

Hahaha. Who's sensitive jeez louise?

calm ur tits ackmed

>my bf is black
Kill yourself, coal burner. I'm not even kidding.

>my bf is black
Subtle. This is good bait.

So Chicago Pride Parade kicks them out, now Jay-Z is redpilling the dumb wigger kids. This is good. The golem is turning on them.

last samurai they never claimed tom cruise was representing a jap, he was an American who was over there and got captured or some shit and learned to be samurai.

jesus wasn't white but he wasn't black either, the olden day arabs were a lot closer to whites then arabs today. also hes a religious icon, you dumb cunt, he probably didn't even exist, he could be played by a dog for all it matters

those other ones I don't care about, you go make movies and u can cast whoever u like faggot

>nu/pol/

that was unironic sarcasm you autism boy