Trump May be Guilty of Treason by Blackmailing Joe Scarborough into Liking HIM

TRUMP IS FINISHED
MAUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

money.cnn.com/2017/06/30/media/national-enquirer-donald-trump-joe-scarborough/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4dRGMME4VnM&t=0s
thewrap.com/cnn-dc-executive-called-out-over-hosting-dinner-for-obamas-exclusive/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't understand Trumps disgustingly obsessiveness over media coverage.

Just fuck them all, create your own channel, watch it 24/7.

Haven't you realized that every time Trump breathes there's a CNN article about it being an act of treason?
Let me guess what comes next:
>IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT, DRUMPF IS DONE FOR THIS TIME
If you wanted Trump gone, you already fucked up, you didn't do enough to stop him during the election and now he's president and he will be for a minimum of 4 years barring his death.

Trump is guilty of treason because he colluded with a foreign adversary (Russia)to subvert the democratic process. Not to mention his attack on American institutions, laws and principles.

>things that never happened for 500, alex

trump came to my college and spoke a while before he ran for office. He said there are 2 things you need to do to be successful in life: always be a prenup and always get even. That is how he lives his life, anyone who attacks him he has to respond in kind.

>Russia
>Adversary
Fuck off boomer it's not 1980 anymore, Islam is the hip new threat

really makes you think

>CNN
lol ok

>Trump is guilty of treason because he colluded with a foreign adversary (Russia)to subvert the democratic process. Not to mention his attack on American institutions, laws and principles.
Is this pasta? I'm saving this for future threads desu

I think you are just projecting.

GORMPF IS FINISHED

no. you lack comprehension skill necessary to see what's happening. i hope you're not satiring. all HE's done is reduce the tweedlejoe and zikamika to national enquirer status. no one seriously thinks the ne is threatening in any way shape or form. HE truly is the greatest troll of all time and HE sha'nt stop winning, even after his eight years as POTUS.

The Jewish media controls the political narrative. You have to attack them or cede power to them.

Save it and repeat it till it dawns on you

i am satiring. the funny thing is no one ever reads comments past the OP so they will never know the OP is trolling the nerds of Sup Forums, lewl

He used the media's ability to froth at the mouth and REEEEEEEEEEEE to hide his agendas, both overt and covert, and says "Look, fake news media isn't paying attention to the things I'm doing."

That it is a big nothing burger? I'm honestly surprised that this is still a talking point.

>scandicucks lie down and take it
#notmypresident

Here's your (you) faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=4dRGMME4VnM&t=0s

>Just fuck them all, create your own channel, watch it 24/7.

His plan was losing the election and making TrumpTV to cuck FoxNews
>Then he won

>cnn

user... you moron...

>i am satiring

it always makes me giggle how faggot leftist, literal commies half the time, advocate all this hate for russia. If the right hated russia they would be all over the russia tolerance bandwagon, it's fucking sickening

This guy gets it.

But wait, I'm pretty sure the left only hates Russia because it's white. That basically defines how leftists feel about a country.

The best part is Trump is using Pecker to fuck Joe is Joe and Crazy Mika. Both are to stupid to see how badly they are about to be schlonged.

i am tireking

>an act of treason

fun fact: Trump farts in Russian

Democrats are guilty of treason because they colluded with a foreign adversary (illegal immigrants) to subvert the democratic process. Not to mention their attack on civilized society, law abiding citizens and principles.

>cnn

>fake news

cnn is fake news

>believing the kike media

>cnn is legit

>cnn
>not fake news

Came here to say exactly this, CNN is literally in it just for the money.

Things that go Oy Vey for the entire set, johnny

do you get how news sources use imagery?

>CNN

Except when it's a Saudi king attacking him and his campaign, in which case he makes his first foreign trip to kiss his ass.

CNN is no longer news. It is literally not capable of doing anything anymore, they are completely irrelevant.

Islam is an old cancerous sore of a threat. It always resurfaces whenever Europe is weak.

I'm a #HillMissile now

Holy shit, this isn't satire?

HOW IS THIS OKAY

I just hope Psycho Joe doesn't murder any more interns in his office, RIP Lori K.

That was the kings nephew, who congratulated Trump the day after he won the election. You tell me who kissed who's ass.

aaaaand it's fake news

I took a few Mma classes a wile back and those tires get heavy pretty quick. I would have to flip one about 50 times every class.
Long story short that is pretty fucking impressive.

"Trump is guilty of treason" says increasingly nervous news network for the millionth time this month.

>no monarchy
>treason

okay guy

YEAR OF THE SPOONY BABY

Trump is bringing to like what other goyims are afraid of. He is doing his job when people question the legitimacy of the media.

>What's definitely true is this: Trump and the publisher of the National Enquirer, David Pecker, are friends and allies. Jeffrey Toobin documented the mutually beneficial relationship in this week's edition of The New Yorker.

>"We got a call that, 'Hey, the National Enquirer is going to run a negative story against you guys...' And they said, 'If you call the president up, and you apologize for your coverage, then he will pick up the phone and basically spike this story," Scarborough said.

>Scarborough didn't name names, but he said "three people at the very top of the administration" called him about this.

>"The calls kept coming and kept coming, and they were like 'Call. You need to call. Please call. Come on, Joe. Just pick up the phone and call him.'"

>In other words, grovel to the president and he'll make the mean story disappear.
fucking hilarious.

they are mad the national enquirer is runs pro-trump stories.

imagine.

a president on friendly terms with a media mogule.

this has never happened before.

oh wait

thewrap.com/cnn-dc-executive-called-out-over-hosting-dinner-for-obamas-exclusive/

>CNN Executive Called Out Over Hosting Dinner for Obamas (Exclusive)

>During CNN town hall, network president Jeff Zucker said it’s not a conflict of interest for a D.C. executive of the company to host the President and First Lady

trump could have asked any conservative media outlet to do this(like fox) but he chose the national enquirer to demean them to tabloid-tier. top keks.

CNN IS FAKE NEWS

Trump will be out of office within 6 months and convicted of various crimes within 6 months after that.

Everyone who isn't living in a right-wing bubble fantasy land knows that CNN is extremely credible, unbiased, and based in factual information/reporting the vast, VAST majority of the time. CNN is more credible than Fox News, CBS, and MSNBC COMBINED. If you think otherwise, you are a brainwashed dullard and need to be forcibly reeducated to break your messed up conditioning.

Trump is going down and there is nothing anyone can do about it. He's a treasonous piece of filth and corrupt to the core.

Please either remove yourselves from your right-wing fantasy lands or if not, at least never reproduce as the world doesn't need any more brainwashed morons.

All respectable and intelligent people are fully aware that CNN is one of the best, most factually based, unbiased news networks on the entire planet. Everyone else can simply go fuck themselves and continue to live in delusion until Trump is out of office and convicted of a plethora of atrocious crimes.

Right-wing tears will be glorious beyond comprehension... you morons won't ever be talking about "liberal tears" ever again.

People said that 6 months ago when he took office.

That's because people didn't expect Trump's corruption to be so pervasive (which is the only reason he's survived thus far). His corruption can't sustain his presidency forever. It's only a matter of time before he's done.

WE LOOKED AT ALL THE FACTS AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE JUST ANOTHER BIG JUICY NOTHING BURGER.

TURNS OUT THERE'S NO FACTS BEHIND THIS FAKE NEWS AND IT'S JUST A DIVERSION TO KEEP PEOPLE FROM THE HILLARY EMAIL SCANDAL.

WOW, I SURE AM GETTING SLEEPY SHILL. MAYBE WE SHOULD TAKE SOME XANAX NOW.

>says increasingly nervous transvestite

Mindless insult with no basis if I've ever seen one... In reality, I loathe transvestites but what I loathe even more is pervasive government corruption (i.e. the Trump admin). Neck yourself bitch.

>Trump will be out of office within 6 months and convicted of various crimes within 6 months after that.

And then Cthulhu will emerge out of your asshole and swallow the earth.

Dream on buddy.

>I loathe transvestites
I don't have to listen to a bigot like you

He likes the attention. He knew how much of a shitstorm those tweets bring.

Get off the internet and go smoke some more weed you degenerate piece of worthless shit. You shouldn't listen to me anyways (like you said)... because you're too high and retarded to comprehend what I say anyways.

Here's a (you)

Your butthurt sustains me.

no response