Explain your anti-Indian American hate /pol

A lot of Indian Americans including me and my family voted for Trump and Republicans.
We fucking hate the Terrorist Islam more than your average American.
Why does /pol insist on loosing the 4.5 million strong Indian American community through its hate.
About 65% of Indian Americans voted for Trump.
In states like Michigan and Florida, Indian American vote might have actually swung the elections in Trump's favor. there are a lot of Indian-Americans in Florida.
Do you really want to lose the 2020 election because of the anti-India hate?
Democrats will flood the US with unbelievable numbers of Muslims if they win 2020.
So better make up your mind, if you want to be endlessly Islamized or stop hating on the Indian-Americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/06/30/exclusive-surging-indian-american-support-for-republican-party-under-donald-trump/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Texas
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I didn't really read your post but Indians are short, ugly, brown, and smell bad

Indians are not that bad.. if anything I am just jealous of them because they are taking a lot of IT jobs from us white boys and doing them better.

Poo in da fucking loo pajeet

isnt this exactly what Elliot said? creepy as fuck

kys

I think you mean Americans

>white minority in 10 years
>shart in mart
>fattest fucks in the world

Have no issue with Indians coming to America
>usually educated
Help economy
>beta males
Not getting any qt white girls
>Some qt indian girls
Love me some punjabi tang, provided she's a qt

And if they vote right wing? Keep em coming. Although lots of the indians I have known are not right wing.

>65% of Indian Americans voted trump

Give proof

Flooded our country, given 0% loans & now own every single gas station, dry cleaner & liquor store in the country, then yiuvsevd all your profits back to India. Bring in hundreds of your "relatives". You profit while native born Americans suffer, and will cheat you every other time, over-charging, or under-changing. Sing-Song language you can't understand a God Damn word of. Fucking Bobble-Heads that Stink to High Heaven. Fuck-Off.

That's racist, Indians are good people.

They got a culture (unlike us) and great food

Okay Sven Mohammed. You enjoy the good smelling Syrians and Africans. No one can save you.

Elliot who?

Honestly every Americanized Indian I've met had been chill. It's just that in India... you all shit in the fucking street. Westerners can't take you seriously until you learn to poo in the loo.

First learn to shit Azis

I want to gas them too, James.
It's highly irrational of you to think that I approve of sandniggers just because I hate Indians.

Are there really 4.5 million Roodypoos in this country? Jesus fucking Christ.

POO

I honestly don't think about Indian-Americans unless I see them at the grocery store running around with their eight children
Honestly I probably mix you up with Mexicans half the time.

>this flag
>this comment

I like Indians

Indians aren't American, fuck off shitskin.

Dated a really ridiculously hot Indian girl so she can stay. Rest of you gtfo.
Indians seem fine actually. According to her they are also really fucking racist.

>Become Indianized or become Arabized
>Either way, you're getting BROWNED

Fuck you. How about neither? We don't want YOU or any muslims, arabs, sandniggers, spooks, chinks, spics, etc....

You're literally asking white Americans to allow you to flood our country & breed us out of existence for....votes. How is that any different than what the left does? You think losing our homeland is worth your filthy pathetic vote? Think again.

I'll keep fighting to keep America white, the way it was intended to be.

The hate for Indians is a meme. Only the white tier northern Indians don't actually deserve it.

>Pooskin
>Racist

I don't care about any people. All people are cool, do what you want, lets trade, lets share ideas. JUST STAY IN YOUR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY

HOW FUCKING HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND?

>indian-american

You're either American or not, and you're not American. America citizenship does not have a god damn prefix. Go back to your fucking country you miserable street-shitting puke.

all foreigners suck ass, not to mention you are talking about blackmailing burgers, good luck with that pajeet

They are smart people. They need to wise up and stop letting themselves be used as "tech slaves".
Some of them are SJW-teir retards trying to fit in with the consumer-liberal mainstream culture.

I love Indian culture myself, just poo in the damn loo and maybe you wont use up so many antibiotics.

I can tell you that it definitely felt that way because most of the Indian Americans that I know voted for Trump, mainly because trump approached them for votes. Hillary was courting the Pakistani/Muslim vote. rem,ember Khazir Khan and Huma Abadin. Both Pakistanis.
From the article
“2016 saw a huge reversal: 65 percent of these same Hindu-American voters supported Donald Trump. No other ethnic group switched so dramatically, and those votes in key battleground states provided the margin of victory for Trump.”
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/06/30/exclusive-surging-indian-american-support-for-republican-party-under-donald-trump/

Also there are surveys from UK where Indian British increasingly vote conservative because of the Labor's Islamic embrace.

Yeah because they come here and work hard as shit, value education, and generally integrate while retaining their home culture.

Meanwhile you have other brown people coming into this country who want to collect welfare and get preferential treatment, even if they come illegally or aren't even citizens.

The Indian is like an ideal model for American legal immigration

I don't hate you, poo. I just want you to leave my god damned country. I don't want you street-shitting curry niggers breathing up all my freedom air. Fix your own country.

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

The only kind of legal immigration should be white immigration. We're losing our demographics. Whites will be a minority in America and will be treated like the white South Africans soon if you don't wake the fuck up and fuck off with your cucked (((((((((((((civic nationalism)))))))). We don't need them. We are capable of being great on our own.

((((((((((((((legal immigration)))))))))))))))))) OY VEY!

We'll be just fine without you, stop deluding yourself that you're actually wanted and/or needed here.

>You don't know how to assimilate, culturally or in terms of personal hygiene standards.

>You smell fucking awful (yes, it's mentioned here all the time but you people REALLY do smell like burning excrement)

>Most Indian men are insanely creepy with women and seem to be completely clueless that white women want nothing to do with them, ever.

>Many of you are oddly pompous for having shit-colored skin and insanely small dicks on average.

only way to get republicans in office is to expand the base, we can't be the white man's party forever

look at how texas GOP appealed to mexicans, they knew they had to because the state is minority white. too bad the california GOP didn't do better outreach

i think indians are natural fit for the GOP because we are against radical islam but that's just my thought

You fucking cunts will vote for the first Pajeet that comes along. Don't act like you're not voting for the interests of your fellow street shitters.

DESIGNATED

white only immigration is politically impossible at this point, the GOP would be accused of racism and we would lose lots of votes because of that

rather, we should promote skills based immigration, it would bring in whites but also others who can do well so we can continue to be a wealthy country

AS IF WHITES DON'T HAVE SKILLS!!
WE NEVER NEEDED YOU, WE WILL NEVER NEED YOU.
GO BACK!

Vietnam fucking

i don't have a problem with indians. but too often they're raging liberals or h1b's

this

>only way to get republicans in office is to expand the base, we can't be the white man's party forever

Where were you in the last election cycle? The base is fine and with Gen Z getting dosed with redpills on the regular conservative values will survive for quite awhile longer.

>look at how texas GOP appealed to mexicans, they knew they had to because the state is minority white. too bad the california GOP didn't do better outreach

Texas is 70% white as per the last census. You literally pulled that out of your ass.

>i think indians are natural fit for the GOP because we are against radical islam

Being against radical Islam doesn't make you a "natural fit" for the GOP. You think hating radical islam is a unique qualification?

Spoken like a true cuck. You've already handed over victory to your colonizers. "Buh....buh massa........dayz da majority. Dis state is minority black. We will nevuh win". You sound so weak & pathetic, pandering to shitskins for votes. Have fun being enslaved & raped and being the only white guy in your neighborhood 40 years from now.

THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T SUPPORT THE GOD DAMN GOP YOU RETARDED SHIT.

Fuck the republicans. Those cuckservatives are sellouts. They don't give a damn about white people or our interests. They are no different than the Democrats. I could go on about other stuff, but all i care about is my people. And they are doing nothing for our people. We need a voice. We need a party that will fight for us, not have "based black guys" banging their white wives for brownie points trying to pander to minorities who will ALWAYS HATE YOU.

In case you haven't noticed, every other race will vote for what is in it's best interest. Ever thought it was funny how what's in their racial interest is the opposite of what yours is? It's not a coincidence. It's survival of the fittest. Natural selection. The only way you win is to keep playing. The quickest way to lose is to quit; to admit defeat; to give up.

Our people have been in much dire situations in the past and managed to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. Our people formed the greatest, strongest civilizations in the history of the world and our empires stretched the globe. Our culture is still hailed as the greatest and our people accomplished the most of any race. And you're willing to give it all up? FUCK THAT. Stop being a limp wristed sellout cuck and stand up and fight for your people! Every other race is willing to fight to the death and openly support their sustenance & procreation. It's time whites did the same!
SIEG HEIL!

You dont have to be loved by a group of people to support a political partys ideology

The liberal SJWs are always more visible and make more noise. That is true for whites as well. That is not how people always feel and vote.

If there was any intention to keep America white then African slaves would not have been brought here.

Get used to Indians being here, we are important members of the medical and technology industries. And at least we immigrate here legally.

>Texas is 70% white as per the last census.
You seem to be living in the 1980s.

Go back

Learn your fucking history. Blacks were NOT citizens. They were literally property. They were never intended to be people & were never allowed to create nappy headed mixed race monstrosities or to vote, have land, or do anything other than pick our cotton.

No fuck you. We don't want you. Go back to your own fucking country. You wouldn't be happy if millions & millions of white people flooded your country and started displacing your native population in it's homeland. So stop doing it to us.

Go suck a dick pajeet faggot. You will never be American. We don't want you. We can hire our own damn doctors & fix our own damn computers without you driving our wages down.

>Where were you in the last election cycle? The base is fine and with Gen Z getting dosed with redpills on the regular conservative values will survive for quite awhile longer.

30% Asians and 28% Hispanics voted for Trump in 2016. If you lose that vote. Trump can't win. And the 30% Asians probably includes a much larger percentage of Indians because Muslims and Chinese sure as heck did not vote for Trump given his targeting of Islamists and China.

Not sure where you got that from.

That's not accurate. Noticing a very sizeable "minority" race missing there?

Protip: They count Latinos as being "white"

>medical
>legal
You only take away expensive spots at medical school from equally qualified whites (muh affiramtive action / forced diversity quotas)
We never needed you legally or illegally. Build your own countries, stay away from us.
Ultimate red pill: if you don't "enrich" us since we whites are too "stupid"...let us whites "languish" in our caves in our countries alone...while you Pajeets live in Utopia and go to Mars...hon hon hon...let's try that experiment...that you do NOT "HELP" us to get "scientists" from your nations.

Upper caste Indians are r1a haplotype Aryans, but the lower caste ones that shit in the streets are not--it is the latter at whom the hate is directed.

>get a load of this goy

Lmao get over it faggot we're here to stay. Don't be mad that Indians outperform whites in STEM subjects. I am legally just as American as you since I was born here and have a passport.

>this

Also that's such a dumb comment about wages. Indians are among the highest earners in this country.

I can only assume you're a low-IQ redneck hick

If you non-whites are not present anymore in the USA by going back home...how will your minority votes affect white elections?
hmmmmmm.....

Read the whole sentence retard. It clearly says:
>Hispanics (of any race) were 37.6% of the population of the state, while Non-Hispanic

70% number comes from classifying Hispanics/Mexicans as White.

Whites composed 45.3%.
As of the 2010 US Census, the racial distribution in Texas was as follows: 70.4% of the population of Texas was White American; 11.8% African American; 3.8%, Asian American; 0.7%, American Indian; 0.1%, native Hawaiian or Pacific islander only; 10.5% of the population were of some other race only; and 2.7% were of two or more races. Hispanics (of any race) were 37.6% of the population of the state, while Non-Hispanic Whites composed 45.3%.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Texas

I wasn't aware I had much Indian American hate to explain...
From what I've seen they tend to obey our laws and such, never had any real issue with them.

Muslims on the other hand...

Unfortunately, the desire for cheap labor is what brought niggers here and it's also what brought designated street shitters here.

It is to all of them...they are not white. Period.
cum-guzzler

>We fucking hate the Terrorist Islam more than your average American.
You are letting your racial memory effect domestic policy.
This is why we should only allow voting rights to 2nd or 3rd generation immigrants.

Hate? It's just fun playing around with poo in loo.
I'm positive towards India. Get their shit straight, invent toilets, get the economy growing even more and boom. They invade and eradicate Pakistan and Bangladesh.

>ban stops skin color of peace from bumming in america for top surgeons
>millions will die unless continent of peace gets shit together

Trump really is playing interdimensional hopscotch

Well, Indians are polite, natural republicans and allies against Muslims, descendents of Aryans, BUT

Atrocious hygiene standards. I'm fucking sorry man, but you know it's true.

No the opportunity for higher education is what brought Indians here

we dont want you here because you arent white. period. we are trying to prevent the genocide of our people, and groups like yours are not helping. you have an entire country, this is all white americans have.

We dont want you here, because you arent white.

I want to know where the's poos are because all of the poos I know irl (as far as I know) are libshits.

You're not American and never will be. You are a disgusting shitskin & will always be one. Only whites are American.

And you don't "outperform" whites. Like said you literally steal every white person's spot in University, who's parents paid for in their tax dollars their whole lives, by getting in because you have brown skin. That's the only reason they let you in, and you take away all of our jobs once you're here & for the few whites who were able to get a spot in University after you filthy shitskins took them all, they get paid shit because you faggots flood the labor market.

Go kill yourself.

First of all, labor is like any other product or service. It's basic economics Pajeet. The higher the supply, the lower the wages. The more of (You), the lower wages are for everybody. It's not hard to understand. Simple supply and demand. You're flooding the market with supply, which lowers wages. Read a fucking book.

Secondly, You shouldn't be earning anything here. You should be earning it back in Mumbai. Go back to where you belong. Make India Great Again and leave us the fuck alone. God damn you fuckers never get it. WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOU DO. WE DON'T WANT YOU. WE WANT A WHITE AMERICA. FUCK OFF.

My only problem is if they're used by employers with h1b abuse to lower wages.

>t. poo in loo

Indians and Hinduism are great. I apologize for the crude behavior, and I sincerely want you guys here and would feel sorry if you left.

Fuck you poo in the loo

You do not outperform any cows either. You just take resources which our ancestors built up and belong to us.
University spots are also a limited resource.
But whom am I talking to. You will wake up soon back home and think you only lived in wonderlond with white elve goddesses.

I can understand the resentment for university spots. But seeing that we live in a capitalistic society, you should be accepting of competition.

Where I live in the US there are niggers everywhere. Any hopes of a white utopia here are a pipe dream, unless some sort of midwestern reich is established.

Ignore the basement-dwelling Nazi wannabes and JIDF shills.

Republican voting curry bros are fine in my book. I knew a couple of Indians in school, and they seemed fine on average, but not one had conservative politics.

Indians are pretty bro tier here in Florida. I love their food, I just hope they wash their poo hands before serving me.

>and generally integrate while retaining their home culture
Poos are pretty bad at integrating where I live, they form their own ethnic blocs in where they live and very rarely try to associate with anyone that isn't Indian. Most are pretty okay people, just lacking the concept of personal space and deoderant. For nonwhite immigrants they are pretty up there though, roughly on par with slavs.

>Obey law
>Allow to settle foreign land
Explain that to me? Can I colonize Bombay now and bring 20 millioin white rednecks, too?

>elves
Go back to plebbit faggot. Elves...lmao

I love Indians, user. Good coders. Good food. Pretty women.

The desire for a 1st world nation with 1st word white culture brought you here. That implies all the rest as in edumacaiont, muh living wages etc.
What is the biological definition of an organism that...

Nigga you ain't Indian American. You're shitty command of English grammar proves otherwise.

>elves
>gay
please leave

Virgin detected.

Be honest. You are not a native Swede.

In small numbers they aren't bad.

But god forbid you get a group of them in the engineering library at your school. I don't know what's worse, them shouting in Hindi or the smell.

If India stopped being a literal toilet and we wanted to move there, you cunts would chimp out within days. We'd buy everything up, change the demographics and demand hygiene.

Indians aren't really a dominant cultural force anywhere, you guys just go wherever there's well paid jobs and then lower the working conditions by accepting $5 per day and a room to live in behind the toilet block.

Indians bring literally nothing but numbers to whatever country allows them in.

Who invented modern medicine, Pajeet? Who worked in modern white medicine until, let's say, 15-20 years ago? You think whites needed you to invent anyhting???
LMAO ;))))

Get the fuck out of my country Pajeet. You're ugly as shit, drive like retards, breed like rabbits, and are overall miserable to try to work with (in jobs you're really not even fucking qualified to have). Never working for another company that's stupid enough to hire your ilk.

POO IN LOO!

You just confirmed that a avst majority of Trump voters are sand niggers, as expected.

Only the dumbest of your population voted for Trump.

Only the Dumbest.

Only sand Niggers.

They have an entire CONTINENT and even more of that if you count all neighbouring countries...and they still ruin it by their presence.

I don't hate indians. Just find them shitting in the streets funny.

You should leave France, there's refugees who need your apartment and job. Give them a chance and go kys

Our white's problem is, even if they are NOT slaves under H1-B scams, they STILL drive down wages by flooding the labour market legally and by immigration.
SUPPLY AND DEMAND.
WE. NEVER. NEEDED. YOU. University graduate unemployment is at a record high!
IT. IS. NOT. YOUR. COUNTRY. OR. JOB MARKET!

I thought this was going to be a thread about based Hindus but all OP did was make me want mass genocide and deportation of hindus

What's wrong with you OP? You retarded or something?