NORTH KOREA HAPPENING

NORTH KOREA HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l3xP1X3tDsg
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/880892632142143490
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not happening

Not until I see VX nerve agent shells falling into Seoul on a 4k Livecam on YouTube is it actually happening.

Nothing's happening. South Korea will burn one day to the ground

Agreed.

>sanctions
>setting up military base in SK

Fucking shit Trump, just nuke them already

OMG THEYRE GONNA PUT SANCTIONS ON THEM OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOW CRAZY SHIT MAYNE

We already have USRoK bases and about 25,000 dudes in Bottom Korea.

AHHHHHH HAPPENING

-China goes full proxy
-at least one american aircraft carrier gets sunk
-american navy stop being seen as invincible
-dollar collapse
-USA shut down the internet
protip: invest in cryptos right now and sell just before they shut down the internet

Looking comfy in Seoul atm.

youtube.com/watch?v=l3xP1X3tDsg

>Shut down the internet
mfw

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/880892632142143490
Seems more than just sanctions my dudes.
Trump playing 4d chess.

Fake cos headline not in H Y P E CAPS

The longer they wait, the more casualties there will be when it's finally happening.

she must be old and haggard by now, i remember seeing this on ebaumsworld over a decade ago. Unless I'm thinking of a different picture. Actually isn't this girl the same girl from a more popular picture, and they snapped this pic a couple years later?

doubles says kimmy nukes seoul

Pointless inane posts.

yeah i remember that shit

>
>implying America isn't targeting NK because their economy isn't controlled by the Rothschilds even though there is pure evidence that America has started wars with other countries that aren't controlled by the Rothschilds
Lol le 4d chess xD xD not a puppet at all braise kek :DDDD

Fuck their shit up Trump

>that's the point.jog

>
scratch n' sniff?

Pretty much this. This isn't a happening. This is the status quo. So what happened with all of the aircraft carriers that Trump sent over to the peninsula? Suddenly they just turn around and leave and there's no discussion about it. Come on guys. Wake up and sniff the caffeine. OP is sniffing glue.

KEK wills this post.

American government will stage biological attack in NK, blame leadership, use as an excuse to start new war campaign for Rothschild bankers.

ARE THE 8 GODDESSES IN JAIL?

Will he send Barron, Donald Jr. and Eric to fight the North Koreas? If not, then fuck that stupid piece of shit for trying to start another war. Won Dum-Fuk overthrew President Clinton, and you guys fucking know it.

Army fag here and we are not that lucky

Volunteer military.

No compulsory service.

Barron is too young.

DJ and Eric didn't enlist.

The President cannot force them to fight.

Your comment is too stupid.

W-Wait! Please, I promise, I won't do it again!

PPPRPPRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTT

*Cough* *Cough* Pleaaaase! Don't do it! N-No, d-don't close your cheeks!

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

*Coughing violently* ARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH Waaait... stoppp.... what are you doing.... no.... no.... nononononononononononoNONONONONONONONONO NOOOOOOOOO DON' OPEN THEM UP OH SHITTT

PPPPPPPORRRRRRORORPRRPRPRPRPROOPPORROROOOORRPPPPPPPP

USE NUKES.

I need a nuclear explosion in my life time, dammit.

But let us be real. Standing next to the South Korean President and saying "Strategic patience" is over, and anyone thinking that it will mean bombs, must not understand.

South Korea would rather send billions to North Korea to fund their nuclear program, than risk the artillery rain over Seoul.

>blame leadership
Like they have been doing for the god knows how long now
It's all lies, NK is actually more peaceful than you think but of course, lets believe the lying media about what they say about North Korea
>oh they can't have Ipads and they don't have Mcdonalds and supermarkets full of food with GMOs and other poisonous shit that causes cancer
>fuck they don't even have an Xbox.. so sad... evil Kim is oppressing the people

>Starting wars
>Not simply outbanting and economically BTFOing your enemy and watch them crash and burn

Politicians these days

UHHHH

>all lies
>KEK keeps blessing my posts

Go hone soon hyuen gi, your homelands beckon you as cannon fodder.

Truth. The economic damage caused would be insane. Seoul is the second largest metropolis in the world. The shock to the stock market would cost trillions over night

>shut down the net
>invest in crypto

South Korans are always shill and not give a fuck about that fat commie, the moment Sok start running is the real happening

>couldn't invade resort island next door
>couldn't properly fund insurgents (without spilling coke all over the place)
>couldn't win a war against peasant rice farmers
>couldn't win war against Norks (even with Sorks and UN's help)
>couldn't win a false flag war against the fake army of an arab pretender gangter
>couldn't win a false flag war against goat-fucking mountain pedos
>couldn't win a war against a bunch of Toyota-ute-driving hijabs with stolen weaponry
>can't stop chinks from reducing their (((superpower))) to developing world status, in matter of a couple of decades -- and without firing a single firecracker...

there will be no "war" or even "battle" here -- burgers will be nuked and kim will take ~5M Sorks down with him... then the ensuing Asian 'Shin Afghanistan' will be the incurable cancer that will bring burgers face-to-face with their inevitable extinction

>empty (((vassals))) make the most sound

NK is hankering for a civil war. A Trump CIA and deep state know this. They will redouble efforts to spread propoganda and prop up freedom fighters.

I watched a docu about NK not long ago, the populace gets redpilled at simply watching Western movies smuggled in from dissenters/underground railway nigger. Propaganda happens cheaply with just flash drives and dvd players. Why invade when they could just spark civil war

Couldn't Trump make a deal with China that will make sure NK receives a special status like HK for the next 50 years or so, and eventually become a part of China? Once it's defeated of course, but I'll take that as a given.

tl;dr

shitposts are supposed to be a couple lines my dude. Also, emus lol

North Korea is sitting on a stockpile of minerals worth trillions ofcourse they will do it

Weak proof but these tripppps prove the happening

what a fucking failure you are

I'M KOREAN

SON OF A BITCH AMERICAN

AMERICAN IS PIG

DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER?

DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?

AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING

DONALD TRUMP IS A MURDERER FUCKING U.S.A

I actually went to NK and it sucks ass. There was this bar, went in and saw this sign "we do not serve warmbeers". I chuckled and asked the bartender about the sign and if anyone actually asks for warm beers? He said "American government been asking for warmbeer non stop for years and it's driving Kim Jong crazy! He make us put up signs, NO WARM BEER"

Ironically that Korean baretender got to legally remove the sign after Otto was dead.

CHING CHONG CHANG STARCRAFT

>braise kek
You don't praise kek because of trump.
You praise him because happenings. World annihilation included.

Ah, Muslims

God's Laxatives

I think Syria/Iran is first

why would china want that?

china wants a buffer state against american aggression, not more chinese land

they would rather an utterly insane nuclear power allied with them that they have "no control over" than be liable for or responsible for using the same aggressive tactics

>tfw I'll probably die before seeing Kim Jong Un executed publicy while cute Korean girls finally cry from happiness of their new freedom

Feels super bad

This gif should have five times as much of him staring at the screen clicking