Blacks can't invent any-

>Blacks can't invent any-
youtube.com/watch?v=1A8q2wE3Llk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pF2tVmsAoag
youtube.com/watch?v=HT_n1C7QwGA
youtube.com/watch?v=uW2JndLlrcs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>nigger child takes fan from comptuer and sticks it in window and calls it a new invention

A fan attached to a heatsink, oh lord this is pathetic

>"It's like texting," Bishop said. "But without emojis."
>His dad, an engineer at Toyota also named Bishop Curry, was immediately sold on the idea: "My thought was, 'Why isn't this in stores now?'"
>Toyota was so impressed by Bishop's idea that it sent him and his dad to Michigan for a safety conference.

Kek, Toyota parading around niggers for diversity points

Nice clock, Mohammed.

>the technology of the future

Putting a fan inside a car will do jack shit to cool it down if there is no where for the air to go.

What have you invented?

He literally made this for his own survival because his mother is a piece of shit

A FUCKING FAN

you can do that for free with a few lines of code

>built in wifi in a computer fan

also wouldn't the air being blown be hot air?

Is that a CPU cooler

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

>invented
>a 3D "model"
kek

this.
>lol just move the hot air around it will make it cold :DDDD
fucking troll science tier

youtube.com/watch?v=pF2tVmsAoag

Cool fan Bishop.

>prevent heat deaths

Air conditioning?

>snack
Is this nigger thinking about snacks during his eureka moment?

How about a temp sensor attached to a vent at the top of the car to release hot air. Pretty much all new cars are never really turned off anyway

It's called a door

Looks like a heat sink and fan.

hey looks guys, I just invented a device to prevent dehydration deaths

>mfw

>one way shot

What did this genius mean by this? What arcane and high language is he speaking? Is this the phrase that unites all equations and sends man to the stars?

been done before and i'm pretty sure i remember a solar powered one on shark tank

youtube.com/watch?v=HT_n1C7QwGA

>invents a device by opening a portable refrigerator and removing the fans and peltier cooler
>hot and cold ends not insulated from each other leading to net themal gain inside the car

What, did he invent a black father?

These articles always seem so fucking patronizing.

I already created this invention, it's called being a responsible parent

oh man a battery powered fan. not even a real fan more like a cpu heatsink fan.

i miss those damn things. dont have the pic but
>falling from building while standing on chair
>the second before you hit the ground, you jump off chair
>land safely
so fucking stupid yet amusing as hell

Genius invents way to drink liquids using Professor's radio from Gilligan's Island.

youtube.com/watch?v=uW2JndLlrcs

So I can leave my child in the car now in the middle of the summer?

So the fan will just turn on whenever the car is hot, even though there's no one inside?

Do I need to take the fan with me and set it up every time I drive so it won't drain the battery when no one's in the car?

Does the fan only work when the car is on, in which case the AC would be on anyways and it would cool the car?

Do I set up the fan permanently inside the car and just turn it on when it's too hot because if I forgot my child in the car I'll remember to turn on the fan?

Does the fan just circulate the hot air around car, which in essence will achieve nothing but hit the child with more hot air than if it was still?

So can I leave my child alone in the car now?

this niglet didnt invent anything. a similar device already exits.

We all dislike them and blah blah, but you gotta give Credit where Credit is due. The Kid's eleven ffs, at that age that isnt too shabby.
Also he has a Dad, so we can at least assume a certain grade of civilisedness.

This

lel, +1 point that its already been done, -1 point because that shit won't actually cool your car

>Sup Forums will get upset about this and meme it for the next few weeks

he's a fucking kid who's trying to do something with his life, is obviously pretty intuitive. raised 40k. why the hell are we concerned about this?

We're witnessing a retarded form of meme magic taking place..

>It will use WiFi & GPS to alert the parents that they illegally left their child in a hot car... then it will alert the police so they can break your windows and drag your ass to jail.

I'm sure people will love this.

I wonder if he is allowed to use that fan. The company might get mad and sue his ass.
How about we educate retards enough so they don't leave kids and/or pets inside cars when it's really hot outside?

>racism of low expectations
No, the kid didn't invent shit and the only reason people are excited is because the kid is black and therefore "proves" they are the same as us

Young Barry during his third year in second grade

its a bagina :DDDD

Is anyone keeping track of every niglette who "invented" something? We should have a compilation.

I coded a battle script in Java for a robot me and my dad made when I was 10

We entered a competition and got 4th place out of 50

All normal kids do stuff like this, it's not news worthy

well at least its better than what ahmed clock bomber made , all he did was take the parts out of a clock and put it in a pencil case

Because darwin should not be obstructed.

Condoms have already been invented

so your kid will only die if the device a nigger made miraculously dosnt fail after the first 2 months.

I wouldn't even risk it

>kid builds device himself, prototype and everything
>tests, even raised money for mass production
>contacts the police and everything

Good kid.

fucking genius

It's a retarded idea (a fan and an alert to tell the police to come rescue your child and asserts you for abuse) and the only reason why it's in the news is because he is black.

Cool device tyrone, wanna bring it to the Whitehouse?

How about just asking your sheboon monkey mother not to leave you in a hot car?

True, and its disgusting how its paraded around, but he is at least attempting to actually help the people around him. Even if its meme science.

Thats not that bad either. Sadly its not exactly the Norm anymore.

It's a fucking CPU heatsink and cooler.

The purpose of the heatsink is to draw heat away from a hot, small object and giving it lots of a surface area to dissipate then the coolor blows that hot air away.

If you put a heatsink in a hot car it will do fucking nothing. The only thing doing anything is the fan.

1. It doesn't work as anything but an on/off fan
2. If someone is the type of person that leaves their kids in the car they're not going to think ahead and buy this device
3. This may actually encourage morons who buy it to assume it will keep their child safe and cool in a hot car

Dylann Roof was absolutely right.

Where's my patent for inventing a gaming computer?

so is this the new clock kid?

I never lock myself out of my house because every single time, I hold the door open, check for my keys, then close it. Even if I'm holding my keys, even if I just put them in my pocket, even if I just checked for my keys before I opened the door.

So, every time you get out of your car, check all of the seats. Even if you have your kid in your arms, check every seat. If you forget and go into the house and your kid is right there, go back and check again. Do it every single time and you won't have to worry.

>kid builds device
>pink square
>a pink square contacts police

Am I being trolled?

Yea. The invention is a convection oven for babies.

Says who, you?

Do we not discuss politics anymore? Did the election really fucking ruin this place that bad?

whites invented one already. Its called a fucking window.

Not a chance. The clock kid got huge because the nigger house promoted him.
The nigger house is now the white house again, so I doubt it.

it could work if the heat sink was outside the car and the entire roof was made out of the coolers and it wasn't 110 degrees out or you could just have a big blue button with a snowflake on it in the backseat that starts the AC and makes the parent's keys beep

not that it would matter, the people leaving their kids in hot cars until they die don't drive new cars

>american education

Wow, the pink square is pink and a square so it cannot contact police. it's not like there could be say, something INSIDE the square

Or you could just leave a window open...

it's been done numerous times before (read the thread) and from what he currently has, it's gonna be doing fuck all. sure maybe it's nice he's feeling altruistic at 11 but 40k is a lot of fucking money for some dumbass invention thats been done many times before

Or you know, you could stop being niggers and leaving your kids in the car while you go spend all your food stamps and welfare.

No, its a normal black kid being preyed on by his vulture of a dad, cashing out the big bucks on gofundme and kickstarter. Typical niggers exploiting their own families for cash

It's an embarrassment and should have never made the news, I feel bad for the kid

>A plastic replica of what it might look like
>Dad created a kickstarter to actually build it
It's nothing.

sagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesage

Or you could just not leave babies in cars unattended

>The purpose of the heatsink is to draw heat away from a hot, small object and giving it lots of a surface area to dissipate then the coolor blows that hot air away.
Maybe if it glue on to babby head ?

I'm going to kickstart and patent this.

Why can't you leftists finish a sentence?

It is "Blacks can't invent anything". And it is still true

>Black child creates device to help with negligent/lack of parents

Why doesn't the nigger just ducktape a motion detecting camera in the fucking car on the back side of the driver and passenger seat with a cell connection to OnStar or the parent's fucking phone?

Holyshit I hate niggers

>invent a technology that encourages niggers to leave their unattended children in hot cars.

I wonder what could go wrong?

It can contact police but it doesn't because police are systems of institutional racism and opppression if the coloured community

none of those things were for hot car deaths, their just autocoolers that went nowhere commercially.

He wants to make it a sort of nanny cam system that can contact parents and authorities and is specifically made for the hot car deaths of dogs and babies

This is the correct answer

So this all started with clock kid, the only other one I remember is the nigger who "invented" a laptop and the nigger who "invented" a computer.

To be fair no one is stealing black kids.

>t's not like there could be say, something INSIDE the square
It's empty

Severely underrated.
>obama can't summon him to the white house

a fucking vagina

WE

>Nigger child tapes a thermometer to an alarm clock
SIMPLY GENIUS GET THIS BOY ON ELLEN

The worst part is some dumb bitch would probably give one of these to their kid while she leaves them in her car and think everything would be ok

>11-Year-Old Autistic White Texas Boy invets device to prevent Reddit from appearing and living
When?

>little nigger does thing

How about instead of having these retarded stories they show us some actual adult blacks inventing actual shit?

Well duh, maybe he's gonna invent some cpu's in there, solder them and stuff

>Thousands of police calls every day
>Police have to go to some fucking parking lot and break the windows to pull some niglet kid out
>Sheboon comes out and chimps about raciss police breaking her windows and kidnapping her child
>Gets shot

man, it's just stupid all around
>do you intentionally leave your kids in a hot car with no phone and the doors locked and the a/c off?
>buy this product that will call the cops if you dont answer the phone after it reminds you that youre an awful person/parent and your kids are dying in your car
sorry, man, i aint buyin' it

holy shit can't believe i watched this.

i am legit scared of that kid now. i bet they keep tabs on him after that shit.