NEW YORK TIMES RETRACTS 17 INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES

ONLY 3 DID, AND ONLY TWO DOZEN PEOPLE IN THEM

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-30/new-york-times-forced-retract-longstanding-17-intel-agencies-lie-about-russian-hacki

THE RUSSIA NARRATIVE IS DEAD

Other urls found in this thread:

9news.com.au/world/2017/07/01/07/44/morning-joe-scarborough-mika-brzezinski-donald-trump-blackmail-national-enquirer
youtube.com/watch?v=cLClM-RP048
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doesn't matter. Drumpfie blackmailed Joe and Mika, an IMPEACHABLE offense.

SAY GOODBYE TO THE WHITEHOUSE DRUMPFIES

9news.com.au/world/2017/07/01/07/44/morning-joe-scarborough-mika-brzezinski-donald-trump-blackmail-national-enquirer

blackmail them with what?

>17 intelligence agencies all confirm Russia hacking
changed to
>Two dozen security and intelligence experts with 500 years of combined experience all agree Russia hacked the election

whoopee
fuck media, cancel cable, use archives, use adblock, mock them on social media

Two of them are proven to be politicized and compromised.

One was directly involved in the unmasking of Mike Flynn, which was due to a sexual harassment thing he threatened to report.

Not really. NYT is fake news just like CNN, MSNBC and the Washington Post. They might try to keep it alive but no one is buying into their bull shit. Well, except the lunatic left, but that's because liberals are extremely retarded.

Did they change 17 intelligence agencies to two dozen?

wow this is fucking nothing.

how does it feel to always be wrong? bet ur folks dissapointed in u.

i am so sick of foreigners responding to me that clearly did not understand what i said. we need a cyber wall to go with our mexican one.

truth hurts sometimes

>replying to your own post

how do people take this seriously?
This is literally mocking what lib hippies think the retard drumpf supporters are doing everytime something awful comes out about Trump, like that he pisses on beds or eats too much ice cream
fuckin hilarious

nigger youre unironically retarded

So did the AP today. LIars, all of them.

Just a shill.

>"National Enquirer"
>cites the fucking Australian equivelent

k

*you're

>Zerohedge
sage

you can't sage the truth

Trump aides = Trump now

I'm fed up of these MSM frauds.

>taking the bate

Now you troll anti-Trumpers by saying never question your government, especially when they say CIA, FBI, NSA, or whoever supports this still.

Hey user, is your Nick name Bateman?

NYT are fuckers.

>only 3

Only 3 (actually 4 including the DHS) were involved in the report, because they were the only opinions who were relevant to the investigation. The other agencies are the intelligence branches of the military and treasury department.

Note the part where they say "Aides."

JoeKa serving a big B.S. Sandwich.

Bump for de-sageing.

Of course it is a fake story, just pointing out how even they won't go as far as to say he himself did it.

youtube.com/watch?v=cLClM-RP048

Hillary said 17 agencies so its true.

I'd put 100$ on Michelle.

Every Demorat lie slowly being torn apart

Didn't these retards ever learn that lies always hurt you in the long run?

Mika and Joe are in a relationship now, she got divorced last year after a 23 year marriage. New relationship likely built upon dishonesty/affair. This should play out interestingly.

The Fake News is having a real bad summer so far.