Spic bro here, going to Poland at the same time as Trump

How fugged am i?

My company is sending me to Poland at the same time that Trump will be there, nationalistic Polacks will be on high alert and pumped full of energy and I'm clearly not white....

Will wearing my MAGA hat keep me safe or should I just prepare my anus and take whatever beatings like a man?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_(name)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad_conquest_of_Hispania
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How non white are we talking here?

Nipple test, show em

they won't harm you as long as you tell them you are going home after your work is done, and that you hate germans

You could just stick to your hotel and only go out for business if you're really that scared, maybe you can just act like a respectful guest in another country too if you're capable of it

>spic
>bro
theyre going to tear you to pieces because you more than likely look like an arab.

Stay in America you fucking worthless beaner

You'll probably be in Warsaw, which is highly Westernized, full of shitskin sex tourists and other degeneracy.

wear your maga hat but none of that kekestani shit, keep it simple, you'll do fine.

RIP faggot
1 less spic

look similar to NFL QB Mark Sanchez when he was at USC, but less squared of a jaw

bahahah you look straight middle eastern then, you're so fucked

That guy is whiter than an andaluz

MAGA hat is is protection.

o-ok

ill keep you guys posted

Dont worry, poles are quite cucked, they'll prep you good. Not like here in Sweden, we would beat your ass.

But on a serious note don't worry, poles are nice and shit you hear from here are memes.

RIP

bring your hat, all non whites should be required by law to wear one as subjects of the white man and the God Emperor should you visit our countries

Find a croatia shirt and pretend you're a coastal slav, it is your only hope.

A MAGA hat might save you. Don't act subservient...try to blend in.

Dress in nice clothes or like a dude bro and you'll be fine

ugonnagetraped.jpeg

Nice clothes + MAGA hat and don't act like a nigger.

Try to look conspicuously Catholic.

LARP as a cardinal.

Poles are very violent and stupid. You should worry.

top kek
still performs, good bitch

write fuck islam in polish on your shirt

Wear that hat and "slips" that you hate germans and want to go back to your home after the work is done

get off Sup Forums shitskin

Wear your company tag with your name on the chest. Try to get that nerdy indian tech guy look and you will slip by without any problems I think.

turn the other cheek! good boy

Wearing the MAGA hat could be a risky move, they might think you are mocking them and fuck you real good.

>mark sanchez
>non-white

Maybe I am biased because I am Italian but I'm pretty sure Sanchez is white. I'm also pretty sure you're overestimating your whiteness.

But Poles don't consider Italians white so you're probably fucked.

He doesn't even look like an arab. Do snowniggers really think anyone who isn't blond looks arab?

Will I be able to have an open casket funeral or should I just end it now?

>Si señor joo see dis MAGA hat I am one of joo i'm BASED!

Kill yourself puto, maybe the poles can do you a favor

That's not going to help, my parents decided to give me a fucking Cuban name in honor of my godfather...... Omar

I hope you get gutted like a fish.
He should pretend he's a pedophile?

Just LARP as a Spaniard, you'll be fine.

Omar? That's a fucking straight-up dubai style arab name. You have to be trolling us at this point.

>Larp as a Cardinal

Literal Pleb.
If OP has any Guts, he should Larp as the Pope.

So you look 100% spanish?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_(name)

>It is a common name in Arab and Muslim populations in general, as well as in Spanish-speaking countries. In Arabic, its pronunciation differs based on the spoken varieties of Arabic and consequently in its transcription.

>Spanish: [oˈmar]

the jaw is the whitest part of this dude, then again I'm white and i have a shit jaw line like nicholas cage

Spaniards are more white than me, that pic is pretty accurate as to how dark my skin is, MAYBE i'm slightly lighter but tough call.

The MAGA cap will keep you safe. If you really want to be super certain, wear a pro Trump t-shirt. Poles love Trump.

MAGA hat will unironically keep you safe

>wear a cross
>don't be an asshole

Pretty much the easiest way to deal with people in Poland. For some reason I get along really well wish slavshits and eastern Euros.

kek

Poland is a great place, with nice people. Say you're spanish and mezzo they won't give a fuck..They hate Germans, Russians and muslims

just put on your christian necklace

Oh fuck hahahahaha OP is screwed

Wear a shirt that says JUST VISITING on the front and NOT MUSLIM on the back.

just get this

No one is going to give a shit

Prepare your anus

Just say you're not Muslim and you should be fine

But realistically yeah wearing your Trump hat and a cross necklace should help

Poland here.
Just pretend you are from Spain if you can. It will be all good and you will drown in pussy.

If you look like an Amerindian you might be fucked in some places though, kek

/thread

it's Poles, they are like really really retarded

>as well as in Spanish-speaking countries
Yea, because of the fucking Arab influence on Spain bro.

poles are very christian,
very nationalistic
gain an interest in their national history and culture now
I think they like trump
just make sure if you talk to them you let them know how good it is they tell muslims and the refugee bullshit to fuck off.
also maybe mention you're only here short term on business or tourist.
you'll be alright i think

>Mark Sanchez in the ethno state
i'll pass

Just make sure they dont take u for a muslim. Cross necklace + Christian t-shirt + Christian baseball cap should do the trick. Dont bother with maga cap, noone in Poland knows what it means

Wear a cross
Wear a maga hat
Stab up a jihadi if you get the chance

Wear the damn hat.

fuck you
he said heis clearly non white looking
OP just get a big ass cross hanging over your shirt

>Check

This. Work on your accent too

>Spanish fashion tips

Well we don't considering Spaniards "not white" in Poland. So I have no idea what he meant. If he looks like pic related, he might get some shit, but if he can pass for a Spaniard he will end up fetisized as exotic by chicks.

Just dont try to flirt with girls or they will gangbang you

I've seen spics lighter than that guy. I have a family that has a shitton. Namely the women. A couple of them are as pale as a ghost and recently a cousin of mine had two dirty blonde haired children, with her son getting blue eyes. Moreover, I've had old Italians couples mistake me for an Italian at the old place I used to work, though I'm not the whitest crayon in the box.

"Hispanic" is quite honestly too broad a term that's only used because the more native types get all pissy about phrases like "mestizo". European-looking Hispanics aren't as rare as a unicorn. t's just that the goblins that are Mexicans are pretty much are at the forefront of the term Hispanic in most Americans' minds and they are the ones who get the most media coverage for obvious reasons.

>he takes Sup Forums memes at face value

Polacks beat the shit outta people who doesn't speak the polish language, maybe not all the time but it does happen.

Now I for one KNOW they will beat you and beat you bloody to the point you could be mistaken for a broken Piñata but that's not my fucking problem to be quite frank with you..

I've lived in the Southwest my entire life and it's always fun to hate on the goblin spics with Hispanics. They're the biggest haters of illegals in the country.

>prepare my anus
>whatever like a man

sounds like you already know the answer user
>godspeed

You're FUCKED lad. Your company probably sent you there as a hitjob.

Not even going to risk talking to Polish women, I got some stares in Copenhagen just for asking this girl at a bar how to pronounce one of the drinks in Danish and those guys didn't look too pleased. I can't imagine what Poles would do if they thought some muslim-ish looking guy was trying to flirt with their women. That shit may fly in Germany but not Poland.

white people aren't niggers and lefties that feel the need to just chimp out because they can.

Just dont go to bars, walk through their residential neighbour hoods or go anywhere at night alone and you'll be fine. If they hassle you just tell them you wanna destroy the Jews too.

Well if you just show up at bar and start hitting on chicks then you may piss some people off. Make friends with some Poles by drinking for a bit and you'll be good to go to hit on chicks too. Just remember, you're from Spain if anyone asks.

you're a dead man

...isnt that a gypsy?

seriously just get a shirt that says in polish "im not muslim im mexican and just on vacation for a week"

Why some spices look like sandniggers? I have received coments that I look like a sandnigger.

To anyone ITT telling this man to say he's from Spain: FUCK OFF. We don't want to be associated with shitskins any further. South America was a fucking mistake. Point blank. If I see a fucking subhuman saying they're Spanish in real life, it's going down. For the sake of my nation. Death to the traitors.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad_conquest_of_Hispania

On Thanksgiving my family talked as badly about Mexicans as Whites do. "They're taking our jobs" was said completely unironically. We see the common indio-types as foreign as White people do. Though the millennial generation on our end is eating Marxist bluepills like most others, and are not trying to separate ourselves from those little goons.

get some blue contacts. dye hair.
wear shit that has polish on it and a maga hat.
learn a few valuable polish phrases in case confronted on the street.

You'll be fine. Learn a couple of sentences in Polish and you'll be fine. If you want to be 100% safe, you may bring a cross necklace, so even the biggest moron will recognize that you're not here to "enrich" us...

But honestly, 99% of those "victims of racism" in Poland, are just shit-stirring assholes, who got smacked for acting like they own the place. Just be respectful, and people will be nice to you.

1. Dont try night life there
2. Stay away from the girls

if not probably you'll lose some teeth over there

Yeah, wear the hat with pride. You are you, an American. By doing so you are showing that you are a respectful visitor and not a product of the twisted economy being pushed by the EU.

Hah!
> but less squared of a jaw
> Defining feature
> Like this, but not like this at all.

if you're brown you're not Italian

Fucking kek, a maga hat won't do shit outside of America. People either won't give a shit, or will think you're retarded. It certainly won't garner you any respect

Dress well and be polite. Also, the fact that you speak English should keep you safe.. I think. If you're really worried wear a Canadian flag lapel/pin.