What's his endgame, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/cEQzz
youtube.com/watch?v=30AEBSTcK7w
youtu.be/0xB87gv7O00
youtube.com/watch?v=qE_dxFm76xo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

same as these tyrants

A long time ago, I was in Burma. My friends and I were working for the local government. They were trying to buy the loyalty of tribal leaders by bribing them with precious stones. But their caravans were being raided in a forest north of Rangoon by a bandit. So, we went looking for the stones. But in six months, we never met anybody who traded with him. One day, I saw a child playing with a ruby the size of a tangerine. The bandit had been throwing them away.
So why steal them?
Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

archive.fo/cEQzz

He's an agent for and one of the roughly 8500 psychopaths that believe they own and run this planet through it's financial systems using former national intelligence agencies and treasonous political operatives in national politics worldwide.

to fuck shit up.
real answer - make china more powerful than Europe.

If anyone here tells you, you won't truly believe it. It's something each of us has to figure out on their own if they want to escape the sway of their influence.

>mfw the British fought the japs in Burma for 3 years for this

i hope this is fake

It is.

Death.

Lots of it to go around. While keeping the masses divided against each other. That way he can keep making shekels from both sides. His son will do the same...

Same as all Jews: destruction of the white race

yeah this is fake faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=30AEBSTcK7w

The chamber

youtu.be/0xB87gv7O00

He trying to avoid jail. All this "Muh Russia" bullshit is to avoid Murica agreeing to allow Russia to detain him for crashing their economy back in the 90's.
He makes over 5 billion a year in the US, spending 80 or so million a year to keep Russia and Murica at odds is a small price to pay to avoid being hung in a gulag.

Economic gain. The dude profits from chaos.

destroy Europe for the last 2000 years of Jewish suffering and specially the holocaust - He preaches it is for the betterment of society but that is not at all his desire - Merkel is a delusioned commie who want to be a benevolent commie as is the EU dictatorship

what's their endgame Sup Forums?

pickin

Money

A kike Nazi collaborator and a Nazi being played by a kike. What did he mean by this?

to have gay sex using antiques as toys

Subway

youtube.com/watch?v=qE_dxFm76xo

To make obviously staged light entertainment about antiques

This. Why aren't you halping him live the dream Sup Forums?

does anyone here even know what George Soros does? He's an investor and manager of a massive hedge fund. Most of his money was made from short selling (betting against currencies and equities). However he also has a history of doing many obscure manipulative shit behind his bets to influence the outcome.

By flooding Europe with Muslim shitskins, causing financial burden, terrorism, surge in crime, political instability, he is effectively shitting on economies and trade markets, therefore giving him a much better chance to make those BILLION dollar bets...

Do you realize where you're at, leaf? There is plenty of justified Soros hate here.

He forgot

I hope Orben assassinates him soon