So what's the deal with Mormonism? They are very active in proselytizing (goes door-to-door) and their youth is active...

So what's the deal with Mormonism? They are very active in proselytizing (goes door-to-door) and their youth is active. A quick google search will show how Joseph Smith was a con-man and yet people are still believing this shit. What do you think Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4aiQx3Uh8Z4
gnosis.org/jskabb3.htm
carsonweber.org/the-anachronistic-problem-of-the-lucifer-verse-within-the-book-of-mormon/
archive.is/KkJZ7
cesletter.com/Letter-to-a-CES-Director.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=LMXnA5M657Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((total masonic globalist scam, and they are all retarded)))

t. jane withersteen

America's last hope

Their magic underwear will shield them from bullets next time the mooslims shoot em up.

They are just people. Their church keeps changing core doctrines to be PC.

I was born in Utah, and half of my family is hardcored Mormon.
So here's the deal.
Polygamy was never really done away with, and it in of itself creates a massive problem.
Men and women are born at a roughly equal rate and Mormons are completely against abortion. So.
If every man has 5 or more wives that leaves atleast 4 other men who will be wifeless. And in Mormon culture a man without a wife is shunned.
To avoid any conflicts many of the elders of each church will send out all of the young men for a period of between 4 and 8 (or more ) years while they marry off all of the younger females, they do this to gain support from other men of influence.

All the young men you see are basically being brainwashed into abondoning their communities while spending the most important years (the ones where you get married and have children) doing nothing of value, this makes it easy top justify getting rid of them later if they make any trouble.

For every major city in Utah there's a ring of small towns full of bachelor men.

It's a cultural thing. My entire family is Mormon, I was raised Mormon, and I am convinced that none of them believe it but they stick with it because it's what they know and what they do and who they are.

I do believe, though, that they are actually convinced it is just another flavor of Christianity.

The truth is that it is a 19th century sex cult that is slowly transforming into a real estate megacorp.

i just don't know anymore. when missionaries went to new zealand to convert the natives half of them were already christian, knew what the messiah did, and already knew his name.

they pray to Jesus Christ, and have the trinity of father, son, and holy spirit, acknowledge that God had a Son who was born of a virgin, that died on the cross to redeem mankind, and rose back from the dead and use the king james bible. they meet the requirements to be considered christian.

the founding fathers were all freemasons.

also
>implying catholicism isn't a globalist scam.

These guys give great head

mormons should revamp their cult. make it about eugenics.

Mormon shill detected.

Mormons don't believe in the trinity, and in fact believe that God the Father knocked up Mary (this is blasphemy). They also believe that God was Adam, and much more heretical shit.

They are inbred degenerates with a disproportionately high prevalence of autism and genetic disorders.

>bullshit you read on Sup Forums

t. A actual polygamist Mormon.

>demanding local governments to take in brown bulls so they can fuck white women
No actually they should be shot and churches razed to the ground, it was retarded to begin with.

I think they're only growing because it gives whites a common ground and a comunity/culture again. Mark my words the Mormons will form the next crusade against degeneracy.

> t.I dated a mormon, and now my new gf is ex mormon.

What are the general guidles that Mormons follow? Like you guys are not supposed to drink Alcohol, coffee or tea?

>Mormon shill detected.
not even close you idiot.

>Mormons don't believe in the trinity, and in fact believe that God the Father knocked up Mary (this is blasphemy). They also believe that God was Adam, and much more heretical shit.

i honestly feel like you just made all of this up, and this is entirely disingenuous, and dishonest.

Mormon shill confirmed.

Get fucked man. Mormons are heretical believing that a man can become a God with enough (((ordinances))).

"We are the Fathers of all Revolutions, even of those which sometimes happen to turn against us. We are the supreme Masters of Peace and War. We can boast of being the Creators of the Reformation! Calvin (Phillip II, by William Thomas Walsh, p. 248: 'The origin of Calvin (whose real name was Chauvin, See also: Lucin Wolf, in Transactions, Jewish Historical Society of England, Vol. XI, p. 8; Goris, Les Colonies Marchandes Meridionales à Anvers; Lea, History of the Inquisition of Spain, III, 413) was one of our Children; he was of Jewish descent, and was entrusted by Jewish authority and encouraged with Jewish finance to draft his scheme in the Reformation. …

"Martin Luther yielded to the influence of his Jewish friends unknowingly, and again, by Jewish authority, and with Jewish finance, his plot against the Catholic Church met with success. But unfortunately he discovered the deception, and became a threat to us, so we disposed of him as we have so many others who dare to oppose us. ..."
—From a series of speeches at the B'nai B'rith Convention in Paris, published shortly afterwards in the London Catholic Gazette, February, 1936; Paris Le Reveil du Peuple published similar account a little later

Also, why wouldn't a Masonic cult use the Bible of Scottish Rite King James VI, and possibly even his demonology encyclopaedia?

Wow, would you look at all those non arguments

Background of the 'Book of Mormon' is probably complete bullshit.
Complete heretic belief.
Still wouldn't mind living in their neighborhoods, assuming they don't all knock on my door at once.

youtube.com/watch?v=4aiQx3Uh8Z4

>Mark my words the Mormons will form the next crusade against degeneracy.

largest group of degenerates and inbreeders are the saviors of the white race.

WEW LAD!

Mormons do not believe in the trinity, they believe in what referred to as the Godhead, which is slightly different. (God and Jesus have separate bodies of flesh and bone, and along with the holy ghost are three beings unified in one purpose)

Only some fundamentalist Mormons follow the Adam-god theory.

Mormonism in a nutshell

We are the literal children of god (spirit wise)
that we get placed in bodies to experience a mortal life
Almost everyone gets to some level of heaven
Those who strive hardest can reach the celestial kingdom and grow and develop to be like heavily father.
Godhead, not a trinity
Jesus died and atoned for your sins, was resurrected, and also taught in the new world
that everyone has free will (Free agency)
The words of wisdom say no coffee, tea, smoking, or drinking alcoholic beverages.

>Reddit spacing
>off by one
>Calling a very tight-nit Religious cult degenerates and inbreeders
If anything the largest group of degenerates would be Apalacian trailer-trash and West-Coast Liberals. Nice try JIDF. Most modern-mormans are monogamous

There is 70-100k Mormon Polygamists, from Canada down the intermountian west and into Northern Mexico, with a handful in Kansas, the west coast, and central and south america.

There is not a huge ton of us, I would know as I had to move a few times due to legal issues.

desu they are pretty good people, cringey yes, but no intoxication or drugs, follow the law, would have high birth rates if polygamy was outlawed to stop mormans from mass breeding.

Overall a net positive to society.

>if polygamy was outlawed
Polygamy is outlawed. It falls under "unlawful notorious co-habitation." in most western states.

I'm sure those are all in amish-like communities as well.

>Most modern-mormans are monogamous

Then they're not real Mormons.

They're apart of a stupid cult but otherwise pretty dope af senpai

FLDS are the "Amish like" community, they are based out in short creek area on the UT/Arizona border.
Centennial park is also very conservative.

Kingstons, Labarons, AUB, TLC, and the Peterson group dress in modern dress. Also most independents also dress like the AUB as that were most of them are from.

>Oy vey fellow goyim. Aren't Mormons so weird? I hate it when they know on my door while I'm playing vidya

Joseph Smith was a conman and Brigham Young a dictator but their church is full of pro-American values. Unfortunately they have had issues trying to stand against the times but I think it's an easy fix if enough Mormons banded together.

>Most modern-mormans are monogamous
>Then they're not real Mormons.
Not an argument Reddit. That's the literal Mudshit way of thinking.

Without having to give yourself away which polygamist groups would you say are the most open and least open to outsiders. I assume FLDS is the least open, especially since nutty Warren is in prison.

The no coffee and tobacco is a real deal killer for me, otherwise I'd actually consider joining their little organization.
Coffee doesn't even make you do anything bad, I actually have more self-control and think about fleshly things less on it so, what the fuck mormons.

Tobacco might not be the best thing for you physically but it enhances my cognition and again, it makes me pursue intellectual things instead of fleshly ones.

>Mormons are heretical believing that a man can become a God with enough

I guess the bible must be heretical then

Psalm 82
I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

John 10:34
Jesus replied, "Is it not written in your Law: 'I have said you are gods' ?

really though, i checked adams appearances in the book of mormon, it turns out you're literally lying, i checked to see who the Creator was, and it gives the title to Jesus Christ as creator of the universe

you're literally making up bullshit, stop lying on the internet about what other people believe. you're utterly spiritually, and intellectually dishonest.

>Also, why wouldn't a Masonic cult use the Bible of Scottish Rite King James VI, and possibly even his demonology encyclopaedia?

probably because the King James is the true unadulterated word of God, why catholic translations are pretty much utter garbage.

also when you do a little homework, it turns out the jesuits/rosicrucians created freemasonry from the stonemasons guild

I think the Church of Jesus Christ and the Latter-Day Saints is absolutely retarded. Around these parts, you see a bunch of them. It is common to think that they're CIA niggers and I'm of that mind too, you need a special kind of retardation to believe in Joseph Smith.

Caffeine is a drug, we've just completely normalized it to the point people think of it like water.

This.

I am part of one of the splinter groups, but lets be blunt.

Salt Lake church (Monogomist) - 16 million or so.
RLDS (Midwest Mormons monogomist) - 250k

Polygmists
AUB - 10k (This is the group from sister wives)
FLDS - 7k (The amish)
Labarons, Kingsons, - 2-3k each
Peterson, Blackmoore, and other smaller groups < 1k.

Now mind you, I am a polygmist, but to say that most Mormons are polygmist is silly.

If anything, we should be promoting Religious unity. Imagine what would happen to American whites if all Christian-sects united under one- American-Christian banner.

It would cause a paradigm shift across all communities. Aethism was a nice experiment, but it failed because of fedoras. We have the power to make this happen.

>Step 1: Unite American-Christianity (no black baptist shit)
>Step 2: Remove Juden from Evangelicucks
>Step 3: Reclaim Constantinople.

AUB is rather open, TLC use to be like "Join us and we will find a 16 year old for you to marry" but that group is falling apart.

Don't join the FLDS, they are good people who the Jeffs family have ruined generations of hard work. They are also very endogamy in nature (while for example I mostly married out of my group for the specific reason to not deal with inbreeding.)

This chart is so wrong it's unbelievable.

It's mostly just the random plates in a sack that people take issue with, fampai.

the catholic translations are so wrong it is believable.

Now bring up the part where all of those major cities have satellite towns full of single men excommunicated from the church.

>Reddit spacing

Even more ironic since they believe heaven has a roster cap.

This damage control.

Everyone should be aware that it is very common for Mormon theologians to disavow and discredit the teachings of their precious leaders. See: Brigham Young and Bruce McConkey. It's like 1984... Just rewrite the past when it doesn't suit the present.

>implying double spacing taught in common core education in america gives any indication of plebbit

royally fuck off.

You are confusing the "Lost boys" which is a FLDS thing with the rest of mormonism.

Take atleast five seconds to read some of his previous posts before you spewn like an enormous faggot and show everyone what a nigger you really are.

I love whoever made this image.

The least open are FLDS and Kingstons. But even the Kingstons will accept new members, but you will be low on their social list.

What translation are you talking about? Erasmus Textus Receptus was based on Latin Vulgate manuscripts. Papist bibles never used Alexandrian NT until the Nova Vulgata less than 50 years ago.

My people lived here long, long ago
This is the history of my race
Please read the words within
We were Jews, who met with Christ
But we were All-American

But don't let anybody see these plates except for you
They are only for you to see
Even if people ask you to show the plates to them, don't
Just copy them onto normal paper
Even though this might make them question if the plates are real or not
This is sort of what God is going for

I know I saw an article about how the FLDS are so inbred at this point they have an entire large graveyard Warren so elegantly calls "Babyland" full of hundreds of buried babies and toddlers who died from inbred issues. TLC I'm not familiar with although AUB I remember someone saying they attended one of their services and how they used older Book of Mormons (Books of Mormon?).

I had never considered this.
Logically what else could they do with all of the surplus men other than send them away while the young women their age are married off to old fogies and rich guys.
It's a smart move to increase the power of the church but that many disenfranchised beta men is unsustainable.

Almost everything you ingest on a daily basis can be regarded as a "drug" in that constituents of it act as ligands to various receptors. Some drugs, make you do stupid things. Not all drugs do.
My entire post iterated that it was indeed a drug and was a beneficial one. Just because it is a drug, does not mean that it is inherently bad.

Okay, as a Mormon using the Moroni image like that did give me some keks.

>Just rewrite the past when it doesn't suit the present.

>who are the waldensians, and what was the inquisition

The Council of Toulouse, which met in November of 1229, about the time of the crusade against the Albigensians, set up a special ecclesiastical tribunal, or court, known as the Inquisition (Lat. inquisitio, an inquiry), to search out and try heretics. Twenty of the forty-five articles decreed by the Council dealt with heretics and heresy. It ruled in part:

Canon 1. We appoint, therefore, that the archbishops and bishops shall swear in one priest, and two or three laymen of good report, or more if they think fit, in every parish, both in and out of cities, who shall diligently, faithfully, and frequently seek out the heretics in those parishes, by searching all houses and subterranean chambers which lie under suspicion. And looking out for appendages or outbuildings, in the roofs themselves, or any other kind of hiding places, all which we direct to be destroyed.

Canon 6. Directs that the house in which any heretic shall be found shall be destroyed.

Canon 14. We prohibit also that the laity should be permitted to have the books of the Old or New Testament; unless anyone from motive of devotion should wish to have the Psalter or the Breviary for divine offices or the hours of the blessed Virgin; but we most strictly forbid their having any translation of these books.

lets ignore the fact the catholic church burned anyone alive for reading the bible, and burned the bible itself for a 1000 years because it suits your sheltered wordview of catholiticsm not being the most satanic and hypocritical thing in the world.

>Only some fundamentalist Mormons follow the Adam-god theory.

this doesn't appear to be backed by their book, why is that, and where did the theory come from?

>Mormons do not believe in the trinity
why do they baptize in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy spirit? or do I have this wrong too?

>be non-Mormon growing up in Mormon area
>treated as a second class citizen
>they would literally not bring me and the couple spics on class activities/trips due to us not being in the church
>shunned in the community for not being Mormon
>people constantly trying to convert me

But it all panned out during high school. Mormon sexual repression really fucks girls in the head. They would do whatever I wanted in bed.

But yeah fuck Mormons. They basically treated me like a nigger for my entire childhood.

>hey guise, i know this group of white people are doing just fine and are having many children, but their religion is so silly haha
>we should change their culture and teach them (((reason))), what could go wrong? XDXD we're enlightened.

right one is cute desu

>They are just salesman, thus the suits. Their business keeps changing to maximize profits.

>A quick google search will show how Joseph Smith was a con-man and yet people are still believing this shit.
Ironically this is in fact a con, Joseph Smith was a treasure hunter who used magic stones (and modern members are generally pretty OK with that) but he wasn't a con man.

You'll notice people also saying "convicted con man." Their source is other people who said "convicted con man." The only thing he was convicted of was casting out spirits, and the judge couldn't think of a proper punishment. North Missouri frontier kangaroo courts weren't exactly steely-eyed arbiters of truth and justice.

Just a bunch of nice weirdos.
I like them, but prefer they stay in Utah.

anyone have the shopped version of this?

From what I understand they (FLDS) bury stillbirths. The FLDS have a specific issue as two of the founding families had recessive for it, so they have the highest rates of fumarase deficiency in the world.

AUB uses a older D&C (doctrines and Covedent) and I think they use the 1840 edition for copyright reasons. (The LDS church uses a newer 1981 edition with new headers on chapters so it can be copyrighted.

Fantastic read: Joseph Smith and Kabbalah

>gnosis.org/jskabb3.htm

>Background of the 'Book of Mormon' is probably complete bullshit.
Yes, claimed to be a pre-KJV translation; used word 'lucifer': first bible appearance in KJV.

carsonweber.org/the-anachronistic-problem-of-the-lucifer-verse-within-the-book-of-mormon/

All I know about Mormons is that somehow all of the women that leave the church turn into sluts.

I find the polygamist sects interesting if nothing else. I've visited RLDS splinter groups but they're very anti-polygamy and trying to preserve their church from the left wing that turned the RLDS into Community of Christ. I also visited the main LDS church but honestly I liked the RLDS better between the two. Sadly on the wrong side of the country to visit AUB.

>Even more ironic since they believe heaven has a roster cap.
Think this is just Jehovah's witness's

Not meming, but it's 2017. Why is it outlawed for you guys but basically everything else is allowed. Honest question

>his doesn't appear to be backed by their book, why is that, and where did the theory come from?
Adam-god comes from a idea exposed by Brigham Young. It a complicated issue and I could go into the theology of it, but it might be boring and might need to have a understanding of mormon concepts.
>why do they baptize in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy spirit? or do I have this wrong too?
Mormons follow the idea of the Godhead.

Trinity - Father, son, and the holy Spirit is the same being.

Godhead - Father, son, and holy spirit separate beings unified for a single purpose.

>archive.is/KkJZ7
>316AD
>King James Bible
King James Bible was written in the early 17th century.

> magic underwear
it's representative of the clothes God made for Adam and eve when they were exiled from Eden
the Jews also wear Garments under their regular clothing
Mormons have never changed any core doctrine
some of their rules have changed because of revelation
Polygamy is not practised in the mormon church
any and all polygamists are excommunicated
polygamy is only practised by excommunicated fundamentalists
it's rural polygamists that exile the younger men
What the Catholics Call the Trinity, the Mormons Call the Godhead
The difference being that while the Catholics believe they are all the same individual and merely a spirit
In contrast the Mormons believe the Godhead to be three individuals,
God and his Son Jesus Christ being Personages made of Flesh and Bone
while the Holy Ghost is the only personage of Spirit in the Godhead
-
The Mormons have no official doctrine on how Mary became pregnant with Jesus
God being all powerful could have done it in many ways
Sex and then healing the hymen,
Artificial insemination
Virgin Pregnancy similar to lizards and sharks
- combined with a mutation of one of the X-chromosomes
-
The Adam-God Theory isn't that Adam [micheal the Archangel] was God the Father or Elohim
but that Adam through completing his personal Eternal Progression
has already ascended to attain his Godhood.
only Fundamentalist Polygamists that marry their own daughters, nieces, and grand-daughters
are inbred degenerates

Depends on the group. I know sects of Strangite Mormons believe that God in anger of the death of Joseph Smith and James Strang has sealed off the opportunity for anyone not born in the church to ever go to heaven but Strangite groups are almost extinct at this point I think.

Mormons are wanna be jehovahs witnesses

fun fact: jehovahs witnesses no longer care about converting you, they just walk around, and give out flyers and generally don't say much.

they believe the end is very close and have all been told to pack a 3 day go bag.

the end is neigh mah fuggas

cesletter.com/Letter-to-a-CES-Director.pdf

Nothing but a blasphemous cult of heretics. Joseph Smith, like most all Mormons, was nothing but a con man and criminal. Woe to Mormons on judgement day. Unbridled blasphemy of the word of God will bring destruction upon them.

I know and respect the RLDS splinter groups. The modern Community of Christ is a joke. The RLDS has always been very monogamist, as that was their defining feature early on.

I could go over all the Polygmist sects in detail if you wanted.

It's because polygamy would put an end to the cock carousel feminist utopia. Women would just marry Chads, slits would be shamed again and we'd end up with another patriarchy.

We had a guy in Wichita start a little LDS bookstore in a strip mall in Bel Aire, it didn't do well and he eventually sold it and moved away, but while it was up I would just drop by and chill with the owner and let him tell me about Kabbalah and the Sephirot. Good times.

Mormonism began decades before the Bible Student Movement that became the Jehovah Witnesses.

Douy Rheims, american standard, NIV, NLT, and the revised versions.

>Erasmus Textus Receptus was based on Latin Vulgate manuscripts

ok, why does he include the greek texts side by side with his latin translation then?

I do believe this is the basis for the interlinear bible, which stacks the original masoretic and greek texsts against only 2 english versions, the KJV and the new american standard bible, the masoretic and greek texts that you can prove have not had one letter changed with Ivan Panin's work.

youtube.com/watch?v=LMXnA5M657Q

people are stupid that's why.

Since we embarriss the powers that be.

Funny enough the Republic of Mexico has always been friendly to us, There is a lot of polygamist in Mexico.
IIRC, there is about 300 strangites left.

Ehh.. you might be right.

>Mormons have never changed any core doctrine
>some of their rules have changed because of revelation

>Polygamy is not practised in the mormon church
any and all polygamists are excommunicated
polygamy is only practised by excommunicated fundamentalists
it's rural polygamists that exile the younger men

Pick one.

No one wants to be a witness except a witness. They certainly do want to convert you.

I do not know about Jehovah's Witnesses, but I know that not a Mormon thing.

there were 3 witnesses who got to touch the plates
there were 12 witnesses who got to see the plates

the reason the plates were hidden was they would have been stolen

It would help. I'm fairly familiar with the FLDS due to the coverage they get and I know I watched that documentary on the Kingstons where they kept insisting they weren't weird like the FLDS.

Some interesting parts that other people have left out.

-They are the only large religion that believes in continuous revelation - hence to this day they are led by a prophet who can and does receive new divine laws.

-Their church life is intense and has a rotational voluntary ministry. They are always visiting,teaching or organising other events.

-They dont wear or focus on the cross as they see it more as a symbol of Christ's suffering than human redemption

-Missionaries have to pay their own way and have very strict rules

-Personal testimony is a central and continuing part of their faith and something which is repeated often.

-They have a special temple for ceremonies which only Mormons who pay their tithe and keep all their religious laws can attend which simulates heaven

-Awhile back they had to change some of the ritual after some lecherous men abused it to sexually assault women.

Outside of Utah, I do not know of a single Mormon bookstore that has done well that wasn't close to a Temple.

nah they only talk to you about it if you express interest, they don't actively preach it anymore. armageddons coming nigger, are you a JW yet?

>Mark my words the Mormons will form the next crusade against degeneracy
Except the part where they let any person of color into their church, love jews and muslims...?
Mormonism is just pay tithing or go to hell, the faith. Any idiot could see it for what it is.