youtube.com/watch?v=36CL5WzW0U4
youtube.com/watch?v=4u5l35v13TY
fortune.com/2016/11/09/donald-trump-president-gamble/
youtube.com/watch?v=zyw5QrkcpAc&index=131&list=WL
youtube.com/watch?v=onrqRw9JWv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pls...

That's not Jezza Corbz

Theresa May single-handedly dominated the last election. She cucked Commie Corbyn into irrelevancy. Theresa May will be our PM for at least 5 more years.

We need David Davis.

He's ex army and stands strongly for freedom of speech and traditional values.

She damn near lost it with her idiocy and retarded policy paper.

He will not win , may only lost seats to him due to being a weak candidate.

The unfortunate thing about "Conservatives" in Western countries that they are almost universally free market cucks with overwhelming ties to big business.

The moment you realize that they are as much a part of the problem as mass immigration "progressives" is the moment we can start fixing the fucking problem.

Both may and Cameron are wretched puppets, I'd prefer this chap.

youtube.com/watch?v=WJ5IP6IDzXg

This is the most red pilled guy with a chance of being leader. Why are we not backing him?

desu
if you understand the extent of the problem
why trust political institutions
they always say the right thing at first
so why does this guy deserve trust

He has always said the right thing. He has never flip flopped on issues and would deliver a hard brexit.

sounds like a fucking faggot, when does he mention the immigration problem?

i sure hope so man

Hey man nothing wrong with men with long hair you tyrannical fuck.

wew you must be retarded

I put a £10 bet on Moggy today lads, going to get a clean £670 when he becomes PM.

Henry Q. J. Bottomtooth the XXII, esq.

>muh extremist parties rising
>look at golden dawn, haters!
>Le Pen is evil
>muh evil right wing
What the fuck is this losers deal?

The numbers don't lie. She crushed Labour and effectively ended Corbyn's "career". Labour is finished, they are unelectable.

Literal multinational global economic cuck. His wife works as "a writer on a trade magazine for the oil industry".

Nuff' said.

I hope so, if only because he looks respectable.
He'd be a good image for you guys.

This is what Brits think is based? They deserve whatever is coming

British liberty is based on free markets, low taxes, etc. Free markets are good, cronyism is bad

I said he didnt have good economic policy's. Never said the torys had great ones.

As well as that for the past 3 years wages have grown faster than inflation.

Was. Not any more. I get threats from the TV licensing people once a month and I'm still not fucking paying it.

Tory shills are the saddest thing I've ever seen

>tv license

My fucking sides

they basically come to your door with a meme warrant thats not legal on any level and demand to come in

youtube.com/watch?v=JgBwq_2e1XY

Initial Burger Thoughts:
>That accent: lad/10
>EU-skeptic: not bad
>anti-gerrymandering: not bad
>anti-bank: now I'm hard
>redress of grievance: interesting
>anti-political extremism: interesting, Sup Forums'll be mad.

overall: seems like a relatively reasonable euroskeptic moderate.

He voted for the Snoopers Charter and bragged about ruining UKIP's campaign. Reasonable my ass. He's a piece of shit disguised as le traditional conservative. He can go fuck himself. The DUP are the only real Conservatives in this country and they suck Israeli cock.

We won, you lost. Get over it.

youtube.com/watch?v=36CL5WzW0U4

I thought a good number of lads on Sup Forums liked Mogg, where'd all this disdain come from? I can recall several occasions where he was the op picture in Brit/pol/ threads and people speaking of him fondly. I'm blaming this on the newfags.

Sup Forums supports Theresa May. She is the only leader that can strengthen Britain.

As well that just shows that the average wage in the UK droped in that time while other g7 nations have risen. What does that have to do with the country not working for everyone?Our wages haven't rose because there has been no increase in productivity.

Sure, he's alright if you don't mind the continuing mass immigration

Mogg will clear the fog

Don't kid yourself, she's merely the lesser of two evils.

Both the options in your picture are terrible you pleb, and don't do this "red v blue" two party shit like you're America, it's not a good system and you don't want it.

tempting, might do the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=4u5l35v13TY

Quite fucking clearly not going to happen is it?

The odds on Donald were worse

What you need is mecha Enoch Powell

I like the man, but you can't deny he looks a bit like a cuck. His ideas are on point but I'd wager most women would be able to beat him in a fist fight

na. mogg would fuck you up. plus he looks postman pat and wheres wally (waldo)

Maybe he has some hidden strength like an umbrella with a floret hidden in it, which can be decoupled to uncover an even more hidden firearm. Or he knows some weird archaic English dueling sport. Otherwise I wouldn't know

The Mogg is about 7ft tall

False, Trump was at 25/1 when he announced his presidency, which apparently were his longest odds: fortune.com/2016/11/09/donald-trump-president-gamble/

Moggy's on 50/1

It's not going to happen. Even if Moggy put himself forward (he never has before so why would he now), there's hardly a groundswell of support for him is there?

I mean I'm open to changing my mind, if I see some evidence of a groundswell then I'll change my position

There was a petition for 10,000 signatures to engorge him to run not that long ago and that got what was needed quickly.There is now a camping called ready for mogg and its getting support fast.

unfortunately geography teachers just dont cut it in todays politics. you need a fiery rhetorician

he's 6 foot 4 and fiscally dominant tho

I would fucking LOVE to see Our Nige as PM, with Mogg as foreign secretary.

You can imagine him travelling the world, representing Britishness, woo'ing those of other countries with facts and tales of random shit from hundreds of years ago lol.

God I love Mogg and Nige a man can dream

youtube.com/watch?v=zyw5QrkcpAc&index=131&list=WL

prefer are Pat,

Nigel, Mogg and Woolfe
youtube.com/watch?v=onrqRw9JWv8

Mogg: England's political H.P. Lovecraft without the fear of eating and common sense view of foreigners.

>Implying

Mogg will become foreign secretary then PM after Boris though.

>voted for the snoopers charter

Really made me think.

whipped