"WHY DO ILLEGALS GET TO IGNORE THE LAW?!?!" Tucker DESTROYS Illegal Immagrant

youtube.com/watch?v=asz2mDfMYgI

THIS GUY IS ABOUT TO GET DEPORTED!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VXqy9NxcNI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you're sure fast op, this just aired 10 minutes ago.

Holy Kek I wish this guy would get deported Live on TV

Cya later Perez

audio is fucked. Doesnt line up. Lagging like 10 seconds behind.

Fuck off with these clickbait threads
>this illegal immigrant tried to btfo Tucker Carlson. You wont BELIEVE what happened next

>why ?
because of white privilege no?

or do those aztecs not say that?

>"USA's immigration laws are too strict"
>From a country that has far more strict immigration laws

its your on your end. watching it now and it sounds fine

Tucker Carlson looks like what happens when you give a down syndrome person a new brain.

It just doesn't look right.

This guy was on two months ago and looked like a total idiot then too

youtube.com/watch?v=VXqy9NxcNI8

illegal is illegal

no other country would allow what we are letting these illegals do

get the fuck over it, get them out out out!

>based mainstream media man!!

fools

boomers still watch fox news

DEPORT!

>guy tries not to get deported
>what happens next Will SHOCK you

mexicans have a right to live here dude, lot of them got kicked out of the US after we stole their land

i'm a tejano and a lot of my relatives got deported after the texas independence (i was lucky enough not to be) but they deserve to live here because whites kicked them out without just cause

This

We should kill you like we did to the Indians

>"WHY DO ILLEGALS GET TO IGNORE THE LAW?!?!"

Only brown skinned aliens can ignore the law. It's actually quite racist.

Their home countries, however, can enforce immigration laws against anyone.

Privilege

>mexicans have a right to live here dude, lot of them got kicked out of the US after we stole their land

Bullshit.

The Mexicans that lived here fought on our side. The federal government in Mexico City was oppressive and tyrannical.

Tucker's argument is weak, but that's more than enough to stump that guy, I guess.

Tucker says: "Why is there this particular law in San Francisco that protects illegal aliens from federal law, when there are no such laws protecting Americans from federal law? Why can't I commit tax fraud in Washington D.C. and be protected in San Francisco?"

Well, the sanctuary law does not protect illegal aliens from all federal laws in general, only federal laws pertaining to immigration. Why is this not granted to Americans? Because they're not illegal aliens (duh). The whole tax fraud example is irrelevant - illegal aliens aren't protected from paying federal taxes (not that they do anyway, but that's not the argument).

Kek

>i'm a tejano and a lot of my relatives got deported after the texas independence (i was lucky enough not to be)

So you're about 160 years old. Interesting.

Dumbass, if you're an illegal and commit a crime, federal or not, chances are you will face deportation, the end result of those who disobey federal immigration law. Sanctuary cities enable illegals to do whatever they damn well please under the pretense of humanitarianism.

>stole their land

Fed up with this lie.

It's called war. There are two sides, winners and losers. Winners prosper.

Stop being a faggot just because the USA won and the mexishits lost.

Coming from a Canadian, who hears this shit on a daily basis from whiner natives.

Always post pic related when you see this

But in this case, the person did not commit any crime, except breaking federal immigration law, which he is protected against.

if 1 type of criminal is protected from punishment for their crimes, why not other types?

Tucker is wrong. If San Francisco wants to rape it's taxpayers for some bullshit like this then they have every right. I really don't see the problem. Embassies are also sanctuaries of sorts. You don't have to agree so just let San Francisco give all of their money away until they go bankrupt.

>if 1 type of criminal is protected from punishment for their crimes, why not other types?
Because according to San Francisco, that person is not a criminal.

Boo hoo hoo you fucking wetback.
Also, not all the law makers are white. Laws are what hold a country together. Without laws we do not have a country. You do not get to choose what laws you like to obey without facing repercussions for breaking said laws. If one does not like the law change it, but untill then the law is the law.

do mexicans become assholes when they get here or are they all like that?

Why even have a federal government and constitution if even a city can just ignore it?

I see an upside, though. Illegals will be concentrated in these cities. San Francisco is already a giant outdoor toilet.

NO HUMAN BEING IS ILLEGAL #NOBAN #NOWALL

>is there any other place in the world where that happens

Leaf, you think that way, because no one wants to live in your shitty country. Most of your population lives near the US boarder, sad.

>you should let us flood your country and vote in your federal elections because muh 160 years ago
How about no

You want "your" land back? Take it. Get your mexishit brothers to take up arms and try to take it back. If you succeed, then congrats on your new clay. Otherwise, I'll just be happy watching all you pieces of shit get wrecked by the US military.

Hey its a "Tucker gets someone dumber than him to make himself look smart" episode

Most of the niggers, muds, chinks, and slavs. Whites live in the north, free. You're immigration is so loose that it pours back into your country easily, but can't come back at all.

Unfortunately, as a nigger you don't understand the term standard of living, so it is impossible to explain to you why it is better to live in Canada than the United Third World States of American.

TUCKED

You have to go back

8/8

>mfw that is literally every episode

and they still line up to come on

He keeps making this face and I want to beat it in with a baseball bat

>I'm a pirate
Still just a fucking leaf

>stole
You mean bought you uneducated slob. We bought the land from your country

Sounds fine to me.
Must be your shitty $150 Walmart HP laptop, faggot.

Hello perpetually constipated cucker cuckerson. We have common law. Go ask your oil slicked lawyers about how anybody can have whichever interpretation of your incredulity they desire and especially bloopert grampa simpsons cop and the count chocula party of america

kek

Arizona v. United States affirms that the federal government has authority.

After the Mexicant American war. Part of the treaty said Beaners have to be treated the same as white Americans. You're white by treaty, faggit. Go hug a flag.

wrong it belongs to native americans

I don't know why he doesn't relax his face. He's got the logical upper hand.

Fuck you beaner they have to go back! And what the fuck are you on about Texas independence and you being alive you shill taco bender.
Take your greasy ass Tex mex chorizo tripe cabeza loaded garbage and fuck of back to spicland, comprende?

You are a traitorous faggot and the reason why the USA will fall.

The current reality for whites is realizing every other tribe does not want to co-exist and its only the jews brainwashing making whites think its possible.

After WWII Jews took over USA and began the brainwashed subversion.

1945 end of war
1965 Hippie revolution

It takes 20 years to brainwash generation to become to main culture.