How does it feel knowing you share a board with people like this?

Strength in numbers

actually pretty good

those people all paid money to travel to California

Maddox is there so not good. he is literally Anita Sarkiessian in Male Format.

Like I'm home.

That's too white for Sup Forums. That's a Reddit youtube meetup.

This is Sup Forums.

Pretty good

Someone has to storm the beaches.

It's good to know that we have a meat shield.

most of them look pretty normal

this is to be expected, we're on Sup Forums after all

Other ones are just kekistani boys

I wore my shitlord shirt that day so it'd be easy to spot myself in the group shot.

Looks smelly.

Fuck off, /leftypol/.

*teleports behind you*

Looks far less cringy than a leftist AIDS meetup

Disgusted but not at all surprised

considering the amount of shills , and how this flag just got spammed suddenly , this is the controlled opposition , background check should be done on all these faces , especially bank records

I don't believe it's real. Too many women for Sup Forums.

kekistanians are like those autistic kids at school that would try and hang out with the popular kids and get bullied but for some reason would come back every day.

They give me pictures for my cringe folder and laughs every time one is posted and they stay in ptg or when reddit goes down they make a few threads and they get laughed at even harder

Et tu, Rucka?

ive been away for a while, is this the new fedora? holy fuck

Most of those people don't bother with Sup Forums

That being said, I'm the guy who gave Wizard his dual monitors.

Because I liked his First Against the Wall livestream.

Fucking based lel

Those are all normie faggots scared of being called nazis by antifa. None of them come here.

>the eternal Anglo
Yikes.

It fills me with rage

Me on the far right

Holy fuck white people are pathetic on our side here. hahah. These pics are hilarious. I'm not some chad, but I at least workout and look decent enough. These people are an embarrassment holy fuck.

I can't really take any of them seriously.... including (((Mike Enoch))) and such. If you're so much of a fat fucking slob and have no discipline why should your opinion matter?

yes but unlike the fedoras they don't take the hint and shut up

>implying implicitly implicated implications

No, THIS is what the Sup Forumsack army looks like

Who, Liz?

I'm pretty sure these guys are from reddit, but why 80% of them are spics and blacks ??

Actually bretty diverse if you ask me

nice try horowitz

honored.

No, it's just slide spam of reddit meetups.

I share a board with liberals?

You shit on everyoine,m even people who are helping influence the massess.

This here is why Sup Forums will never win. You guys get some form of leeway and then back to your autistic ways. perhaps you guys really are just a much autistic tumblr.

BASED

Fuck normies!

heres a new picture brother SHALIDAY MAGA #FREEKEKISTAN

Why is Sup Forums so fucking fat? How do you live with yourselves?

Gen Z kiddy flocking instinct in full force. Let them have their fun, it keeps them from shouting their facebook opinions somewhere important.

I don't get this. I see Latino, Asian, Maybe Indian or Middle East and a half black. It's funny. How come I never meet non whites like these people

Classical liberals.

Bis ass difference between classical liberals and the regressive cunts currently calling themselves liberal.

So fucking cringy..

My personal favourite.

It feels the same as knowing people like you are on here. You pleb tiers are all one in the same.

That dudes shirt should say TITLORD
Jesus, get a look at the moobs
Fucking dudes get in better shape.. these must be the same guys who advocate MGTOW and how all women are the problem.

>alt lite
umm no sweetie

Shitlord.

Jesus you leaves are dense.

Wow, that's honestly a diverse and multicuktural group that comes together to discuss shared cuktural beliefs. It'sthe leftist's ideal, which the left can never seem to realize because of the divisiveness of its identity politics.

that's a one ugly specimen, why they post their ugly horrible faces on the internet? don't they have shame?

Im with you, as long as you agree we reached maximum liberal-ness years ago and any more added is just degeneracy. Just the way it be.

Humbled and proud..

this is not REEEEDit you fucking nigger loving libtard
we don't ban people for being niggers, spics, kikes, nazi, or for saying racist shit.
freedom of speech
if your nigger love fuck boi ass can't handle it just fucking leave, go back to your safe space

So what's your point

kekfucks are the sjws of the right-wing. run by controlled opposition and most are only there because le based kekistanis are trolling the special snowflake liberals. They have no idea what they are doing except making themselves look bad and discrediting the right

Jesus Christ

True Sup Forums

Don't forget that the ones going to these meetings are the literal autists of Sup Forums, the vast majority of us realize that, and thus would never attend these shitty meetings to begin with.

Awoo is really amongst the worst. Anime in general.

>not ONE respectable human in any of the picture.
These are the guys that believe they deserve a 10/10 aryan waifu.
>shitskins believe they belong
Merica

they are HWNDU shitskin faggots
like this fucking shitskin

It's an anonymous board on a fucking website that houses shit like /mlp/, Sup Forums, /fa/ and /r9k/ and I post here daily, I obviously have no shame OP and I don't care how people dress here.

At least they aren't as fat as the garbage pail kids from that reddit meet up.

>Kekistan
>Jew
This is weird

>ROI
>tfw your ID means king in your language
n-nice

Those look like actual nerds as opposed to the corporate pretenders trying to muscle in.

I share one with you too but I'm not bitching.

Sup Forums is a Jewish board, user. Meditate on that.

I don't care about what someone looks or dresses like my antifa friend. Only racists and bigots care you nigger faggot

>Fucking checked

For you guys saying all alt-right look like shit. This guy is sharp as fuck

I want to fuck the titty blue shirt one.

I want her so badly

Careful. They're hardened now after 6 months under the Trump regime.

Irl though

thx I like collecting these

Hail KEKISTAN. These are our boards. NORMIES GET OUT. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SHADILAY.
PRAISE KEK

He's the guy who punched that antifa chick in the forehead kek.

He gained some honorary inches that day.

I want the thicc Latina smoking a black cigarette in the front row. But, I am an old user who has tended memes for many a year.

better than this desu

Still better than sharing a continent with gas huffing cro-maglodytes.

There is no reason for supporting these cringy, low-test beta cucks. Being active in my own country's politics is enough for me. Besides these kekistani retards have nothing they're bringing to the table except having everyone laugh and cringe at them.

If you really wanted to discredit the right just come to Sup Forums user.

pic completely unrelated