Any historians here? I have a question

Why didn't the Romans just conquer all of Africa?
Did those wh*Te subhumans fear the Black warrior?

They probably were afraid of alpha black warriors

Time for your meds again dude

This huge fucking thing called the sahara desert partly stopped large armies and general lack of interest.

why didnt you?

This.

same faggy roach spamming the same faggy threads

Because they wanted to control the mediterranean sea and Europe first, you dumb fucking inbred insect.

Now my question is, why didn't you? Were you too afraid of getting your roach ass raped by a huge gorilla?

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH DESEEEEEEEEERTTTT

Why are crackers so afraid of some sand?

stop already roach, also sage newfags

saged
>what is sahara desert
moron

shoo shoo rapebaby
daddy is asking a question

Its a massive fucking continent that is mostly a desert wasteland filled with savages. Its very difficult to travel across on foot and to make slaves/resources around. The Romans primarily used the Mediterranean as their method of transporting these goods, so if it wasnt close to water or the Mediterranean, chances are they didnt give a shit about it.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH DESEEEEEEEEERTTT
Lmao wh*Te dogs are afraid of some sand
weak as fuck

Why didn't T*rks conquer all of Africa, hell why didn't they conquer all of North Africa? They couldn't even do better than the 2000 year old Romans. They weren't just afraid of strong black men, they were afraid of strong white men too!

This is officially a T*rk hate thread. Daily reminder that the smelly shitskins couldn't even beat a bunch of plumbers at Vienna, let alone actual white people.

Doesn't matter how many troops you have. To fight all of Africa would still be a task and a half. There's thousands upon thousands of angry assholes with sticks. Eventually you'll lose all your troops to Zerg rushes and even if you win you now own a big chunk of partially nigger inhabited shit

Because there was nothing to gain in crossing hundreds of miles of Sahara. You forget that the Romans expanded to absorb existing kingdoms and lands that would benefit Rome, not to subject some fucking apes and bring them to civilization, that was the British. Not everything is chest thumping, Mehmet. The vast majority of the time it comes down to what benefits you long term, not what gets the new Jordans.

Britain has invaded every country in Africa at some point.

We buried lots of wh*Te dogs in Anatolia
also
>posting drumpf on my board
back to t_d or else i'll rice farmer your father

>when your greatest rival for a few hundred years is a relatively small trade empire

Daily reminder that T**ks are THE worst of the worst posters Sup Forums has to offer. Not even a kike leaf could come close.

Roman cities were heavily subsidized by the state. This bogged down the empire in later years, preventing expansion.

>ottoman empire never conquered africa either
fucking moron, saged

they probably couldnt find there way through the dense jungle or the sahara desert.

I'm beyond giving a shit.
don't forget to sage

>When entire Europe unites against a small duchy yet they get btfo
#justwh*Tethings

>posting statistics
>only stats with no numbers because can't count

Getting past the Sahara would have wasted too much time and resources. See - Alexander and his march eastward.

> strong wh*Te man

Here is your hero Vlad the Impaler.
He learned from the best :DDDXD

getting thousands of troops and horses with enough food and water across hundreds of miles would be a lot harder to do than it is now.

Again not posting numbers mate. Your credibility is dropping like Jews in an oven

>Yfw Turks have to either pretend that Greeks are white or look back 1000 years to find the one time they actually beat real white people

>Why are crackers so afraid of some sand?
You do realize that you are the result of the rape of said crackers by mongolian men right ?

if you're afraid of a little sand then why do you wh*Te dogs roleplay as masterrace

dunno senpai

You post these threads everyday kek. Why are you so obsessed with White people? Did an Greek steal your girl?

We get it you're not smart enough to distinguish between fear and choosing not to suicide. Crossing the Sahara would kill and army retard

>x is not wh*Te t. usa
lol 54% i'm sure even Gr**ks are whiter than your subhuman kind
>Talking about winning wars
>USA FLAG
lost against
>rice farmers
>taliban
>juba
>commie gooks

Dropping like combat fatigues in a Turkish barracks.

>W-We were too smart to conquer Africa

Thank you for posting this on Sup Forums instead of where you usually post it, it was getting really old.

We have spectrally resolved the intraband transient absorption of photogenerated excitons to quantify the exciton population dynamics in colloidal PbSe quantum dots (QDs). These measurements demonstrate that the spectral distribution, as well as the amplitude, of the transient spectrum depends on the number of excitons excited in a QD. To accurately quantify the average number of excitons per QD, the transient spectrum must be spectrally integrated. With spectral integration, we observe efficient multiple exciton generation in colloidal PbSe QDs.
PMID: 19226125 DOI: 10.1021/nl900103f

>54%
Yeah maybe now. But if a bunch of spics moved into your all white country 100 years after it was founded would you say the founders weren't white? Also are you afraid to say the word "white"? No ghost is gonna haunt you Mahmoud

I dont get it? Didnt Ottomans hold North Africa? Why didnt you go south?

Like his sisters panties in a frat house

"Hey Rome, do you want to rule all this worthless sand?"
"Nah, Europe's cool though."

Rome, contrary to popular belief, did not venture to far off lands looking for places to plunder, much of what they had conquered was reactionary, and had to due with territorial disputes and threats from surrounding peoples.
According to the Ancient historian Livy:
>Rome conquered the world in self-defence

The same reason Egypt didn't, the Sahara. Any other answers are wrong.

"We WUZ too busy killun Whyte pepo and being the best civilisation"
-inhabitant of Turkish slums, 2017

>why didn't these smart people conquer a stretch of earth that had literally no value to them whatsoever for no reason whatsoever

Gee, I wonder

>tfw he'll never have the meds he wants again

>civilization flourished in Africa
>wh*Tes live in caves
>h-hey africa is worthless sand (translation: i'm afraid of big black men)

They could only extend supply lines so far, beyond a given point, any army is vulnerable, without a supply train. See the Indo-China war, Napoleon in Russia, Hitler in Russia. Britain's empire revolved around diplomacy, and treachery, this is how a small island created the worlds largest empire. But do remember that Africa was under the thumb of Europe, for a hundred years, or more, so your idea that the negro was some invincible warrior does not hold water.

answer:

because it's big and shit

It is most likely because of diseases inside of Africa.

This. That huge stretch of sand has been a major migratory wall up until a few centuries ago

Like his girlfriend's turkish delight

SOON

Get the fuck off Sup Forums. You already have a thread on the appropriate board.

"Civilisation" we built cathedrals and cities while they still lived in mud huts. Even the Muslims were advancing astronomy and maths while those stupid niggers did jack shit. Why are you defending niggers so much?

>54% white
>Worse than 0% white Turkey
Whites in the US are predominantly Brits, Germans, and Scandis, ie real whites. I'm personally Pennsylvania Dutch. You're just a squat brown man who fetishizes white people like every other squat brown man. We're the focus of your attention, but you would never be the focus of ours. You look to us with envy, and we barely notice you save for when you sperg out about "MUH FOOT REST EM[PIRE GOT BEAT BY PLUMBERS WE KILL GREEK SUBHUMANS TURKEY NUMBA 1!"

fucking kek, he started the same thread on /hist/? Now that's what I call autism

Roaches tried invading Abyssinia using Adal as their proxy instead of facing them by yourselves, so were you afraid of the superior nigger warrior then?

>American larping as wh*Te

I domt mind but... why is this allowed?

who said "being less wh*Te" is a bad rthing you inbred wh*Te dog
>bla bla bla muh heritage
translation: i'm 1/16 wh*Te 15/16 mexican who roleplays as wh*Te (pol meetings are also not wh*Te lmao) because i'm a house nigger

>amerifat talking about history
I love when Amerisubhumans talk about history
they're so retarded and know almost nothing yet they talk, it's like watching a retarded little deformed pup trying to jump on a table.

>mfw my ancestors buried thousands of German, French, Central European, Polish, Slavic, Greek crusaders alive
>mfw a wh*Te subhuman tries to rewrite history
damn i love anally raping wh*Tes

>rape baby larping as a turk
I don't mind but... why is this allowed?

It's coarse and rough and it gets everywhere

>dead American soldiers
>shitty bait
The eternal cockroach strikes again.

>Why are you so obsessed with White people? Did an Greek steal your girl?

>Gr**k
>wh*Te
are you a rapebaby
show us your flag house nigger

Who could rape a Türk?

>Update
ignore roach threads do not respond to roach poster the stake is the only thing that a roach deserves

Or could it be that most of Africa is infested with malaria and niggers

They Egyptians told them it was shit

Romans only cared about valuable coastal cities. You might of noticed they never went into Russia either.

Sahara desert.

Also: saged

See

boo hoo

Why didn't the Ottomans just conquer all of Africa?
Did those T*rkish subhumans fear the Black warrior?

maybe because of the huge fucking desert in the way

>Who could rape a Türk?
top kek, you must be confused roach, YOU got raped.

But I agree, given the disgusting appearance of your people, you can rest easy knowing no one wants to rape you

>first letter capitalized, no punctuation
why are phoneposters always the worst?

They probably were afraid of alpha black warriors.

>translation: black were both wealthy and strong unlike wh*Tes

None dare challenge the...KANGZZZZZ

>conquer the Sahara
>implying it's inhabited by "black warriors"
>implying it was even inhabitable

Chink here. You "Turks" got fucking dominated and raped by the Mongols. Now you're just a retard mixture of white, Arab, and Mongol (pic related). Know your race, know your place.

bu tür tiradlarda niyeyse çok eğleniyorum :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>inb4 "muh haplos"

*cough* sage *cough*

lols I am Austrian not wallachian roach

Looks like your reaction meme was made by a phone poster
Sorry bud but you're one of us

No. That wasn't the right place to impale you.

Also the reason why niggers weren't KANGZ in Egypt

Who could possibly think that Egyptians are closer to West Africans than they are to Greeks or Anatolians?

>haplos=race
waxxxxxxxx wh*Te dog

Why can't Turkey deal with the Kurds? Are they super warriors immune to roach tricks or what?

SHUT UP wh*Te DOG

welp becaus-

someone please get Raid