Black Lives Matter- No Public Protests This Summer?

Why are they not blocking the streets? Last summer almost every weekend night there would be a BLM event with live-streaming and now, nothing?

Seems odd that they were such a visible face until the murder of police in Dallas. Which of course nobody talks about anymore.

Anyhow, check out this video if you haven't seen it yet:

youtu.be/ihFyRLd_bz0

cnn.com/2017/06/26/us/black-lives-matter-deaths-outcomes/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu
hooktube.com/ihFyRLd_bz0
cnn
archive.is/0dRiG
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Archive please
>youtu be/ihFyRLd_bz0
hooktube.com/ihFyRLd_bz0
>cnn com/2017/06/26/us/black-lives-matter-deaths-outcomes/index.html
archive.is/0dRiG

You need to add embedding to hook tube if you want us to use it.

Don't you understand? They all disbanded and joined Antifart. They just don't want to admit defeat. They're all terrorists.
That video is anti BLM you autist.

Well after they killed those police officers in Dallas I think they decided to lay low.

But like, how did that happen exactly? I hadn't heard of Antifa prior to 2015 and they were European-only at that time and then Dallas happened and now Antifa is all you hear about.

How did Antifa spread to the US just at the same time that BLM was laying low? Too bad nobody here has been a part of it and can share their experiential wisdom.

Because a white guy runs BLM and those niggers bow down to him and he is still waiting on jew orders for Soros on which interstate to barricade.

His name was Robot Paulson

After Trump won, blm members realized that their baboon daddy obongo couldn't bail them out of shit anymore.
They have to stay quiet for a while because the right is finally fighting back

After the Dallas shooting, people realized just how bloodthirsty BLM are, they're a terrorist organization and everyone was starting to realize it. I don't even think the Toronto chapter exists anymore. Antifa does basically the same exact thing BTM does (cause destruction to make a retarded point) so without openly admitting it they joined forces so they don't have to take responsibility for their own actions.

I thought we decided on R2-Dindu

Robot Paulson has meaning while R2-Dindu is just le edgy maymay.

Robot Paulson sacrificed himself for the greater mission.

Protestors stopped getting paid

Also BLM accidentally pissed off white america and pushed them towards Trump

President changed.

Yeah but I haven't seen any proof about money funneling from BLM to Antifa.

Hillary was leading in NC until the BLM chimpout there

BLM and antifa are both Soros owned and operated. Money comes from funding channels. No money goes between the two.

So, they're an annoying necessity?

Yeah that was the memo I got too

Who is George Soros and how many millions did he give to BLM during the election?

R2-Dindu is the name of the creature rolling around The Evergreen State College.

this. and the guy made a good vid it's not like giving katy perry views

OWS -> BLM -> Anti-Fa -> CAIR- > La Raza

Leftist Protest groups get cycled in/out.

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

They'll be back when it's politically expedient to burn down the neighborhood because another pavement ape couldn't follow a lawful order without mouthing off and getting themselves shot.