I get why non-whites side with the Mexican girl and hate the pretty white girl, but why do white liberals?

I get why non-whites side with the Mexican girl and hate the pretty white girl, but why do white liberals?

What makes the average Reddit poster look at these two people and decide that the future where the Mexican girl is the majority is the better future?

She has blonde hair she's not Mexican

Because she's anti-Trump. Is that so hard to get?

For the same reason people here believe in the friendzone. Movies.

White pretty girls = the villian
Ugly girls = the sweet one
Minority girls = Sweet and pure and bullied by the others

I've never seen that before, in Canada it's just all whites in the movies except the token nerdy Asian who has a traditional Asian dad and she dates a white guy.

trial and error. If white women are the cause of the decline of the west, then it is logical that mexicanss grill are preferable.

Fucking leafs, man. every time.

Oh dude. It's a mess down here.

It's cringe she has to say MY president though. Trump is THE president and that's it. It's the 'notmypresident' beaners and other scum who pretend he isnt.

>What makes the average Reddit poster look at these two people and decide that the future where the Mexican girl is the majority is the better future?- 6 posts shown.
Social conditioning instilled in college via what is known colloquially as "Cultural Marxism." How new are you?

>BLACK LIVES MATTER! FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!
>P-Pls don't hurt me now Tyrone and Juan

Twitter is such cancer.

Honestly a good analogy for modernity, the Trump supporter trying to clean and maintain society, the leftie just being a Vandal.

I don't really watch much movies after the 50's I watched breakfasts at Tiffany but Audrey Hepburn was dressed like a disgusting whore in that movie I didn't enjoy it. Modern movies I could never watch I think I would be sick seeing how they dress and act

This is my city by the way (Los Angeles) so let me redpill you non-westcoast fags on hwite libruls. White liberals are OBSESSED with virtue signaling. They put public opinion as one of their highest values. They don't care about what is objectively true, what is tried and tested, or anything like that. They just want to project a good appearance because this is how they are, superficial and shallow.

Because the root base & core of all liberal beliefs is ANTI-WASP.

Id wife the white girl, remove the patriotism and make her christian

Dont worry baby, i no hurt you, I make you my wife
>my name is juan

What are the chances she's illegal?

all non-whites are illegal

Which one should the white? Ones brown and ones chines

Never thought I'd say that to a leaf

>White QT: University honor student and all-American athlete. PROUD.

>Nasty Illegal: went to Monsters University for 3 years with only an associate's degree in housekeeping and 2 abortions to show for it. SAD.