I found out the truth, and it's horrifying. AMA, especially about the jews

I found out the truth, and it's horrifying. AMA, especially about the jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yOTvR9ZZm2o
youtube.com/watch?v=81rZMjsy-7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll bite

What's the truth about the Jews?

why jew a big nose!?

To do a sniffy!?

They aren't Jews. The Jews died long ago. Todays "Jews" are just renamed Khazars who have been enslaved and serve their evil masters. I can't name these masters for scary reasons.

If this is a one question sort of thing,

Then how did you find the truth, and how may other anons be led to this same truth?

How do I find happiness?

> Todays "Jews" are just renamed Khazars
Most of us already know that..

Just keep searching like you have been. Seek and you shall find. Keep using Sup Forums but explore scarier parts of the web too.

You still have much to learn. We all do.

>Khazar theory
Been debunked
Jews are just a mix of ethnicities that cling onto their own special status

The enslaved part is more important. If you kill the Jews their masters still survive. You have to kill the weeds and the roots.

>mfw OP gets on that Khazar rule the plebs shit

Look at you acting like youre some VIP...

just name them, faggot.

for questions like that, you need ayahuasca

You might not like the answer

That's not the correct translation.
It should be "beside you".

Find out who rules the bankers. Find out who owns Rothschild and you will know.

what did they tell you? What was your answer?

God is inside me, right?

He must have a small dick cause I feel fuck all

Free yourself from the herd, turd

...?

lolis

>it's an OP is a faggot episode

Nice vague posting btw.

I wish I could tell you the truth g-guys.... I-i just can't. If ONLY YOU KNEW.... WHAT I KNOW

Hello, homo.

>I can't name these masters for scary reasons
The Archons and Saturn. You're probably going to say no because it'll ruin your LARPing but there a countless reasons why it is definitely Saturn.

is saturn a bloke then?

Ayahusca is a weird experience.

It is like your big brother, the one you love and respect that can always call you out on your bullshit. If you ask it how to be happy, it will tell you that what you think will bring you joy is the illusion and your true hapiness is what is right in front of you and you always dismiss.

It is a little too much for most people and you really need to be ready to confront the perfect storm that it brings.
Starts with fractals, eases you in...you become the jaguar, the plant the tree and the universe

And then you start getting the answers you seek, they come in waves of emotion, feelings and images

Their only goal is money. They use money to control the world. The Jews are slaves who they use to create division and war because war makes money. They fund both sides of the war for maximum end profit. Countries with a central bank continuously produce more money for them. Countries without a central bank they always try to attack to institute one. This is why the media tried to produce so much Russia hate. They want to reclaim it. The middle is also all about creating central banks too. The upcoming war in Europe caused by rapefugees is a plus as well because it makes more money for them. It's all about money! Specifically paper and digital money. Make it so money must be made out of something valuable and they have no power anymore.

The true israelites of the bible are the Anglo Saxon, Scandinavian, germania, cultic, and kindred people's of Europe and their former colonies.

The Jews are literally Satan's spawn from his race mixing with everything (thought she ate an apple did you?)

And the other races are all mineralized hybrid apes from Satan and his fallen angels spitting in the face of God's first commandment (like begets like) they interbreed humans with animals to achieve these ends.

Take the only red pill worth swallowing pol.

Christian identity

>Jews are just a mix of ethnicities that cling onto their own special status
Salsa?

Everything you've said is true.

>It is like your big brother, the one you love and respect that can always call you out on your bullshit.
>The Anthropomorphic Fallacy (also called anthropomorphism) is our tendency to attribute human emotions and characteristics to inanimate objects and aspects of nature, such as plants, animals, or the weather.
Stupid monkey.

but Jesus loves the whore, thief and shitbag more than he loved the truly devout

you hardcore

> The true israelites of the bible are the Anglo Saxon, Scandinavian, germania,

WE

Money itself is useless. What it represents is the human toil and suffering poured out into their pockets. They serve the one who desires to keep all conscious beings trapped in the material hell of endless distractions, "needs" and labour, with no time, energy or drive remaining to find themselves, or the truth, or to connect with spiritual reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=yOTvR9ZZm2o we already know the truth

Spoken like a true ignorant

Enjoy the solitude of never connecting on a level past what your are told you can achieve

Comments like these are truly lamentable
don't be surprised when there comes a time when you tuck your dick between your legs and dream to be somebody's waifu

He loved all His brothers and sisters equally, for if the follow the word of good and repent their sins then they shall be saved.

Saturn as in the god Saturn? that would explain why they consider Saturday to be Holy.

we were all kings though

Wow, look at all of that non-argument and butthurt. I've done LSD, aktually. Multiple times. It's how I know how big your head is because DUDE MY SUBJECTIVE EXPERIENCES. Gas yourself monkey and then try reading a book so you can form coherent arguments.

>their only goal is money
Money is the goal of a slave. Their goals are more sinister than money.

I did an ayahuasca trip one time in the middle of the amazon.

All I wanted to see is god

I was not disappointed and got why it does not care who or what you are....nor what you have done

The "Truly devout" in Jesus' time and community were pharisees, while the whores, thieves and shitbags were those people the Pharisees had cast out.

How does one get rid of jewish influence in certain things of the world without killing them off? The jews have the highest recorded average IQ and have contributed throughout history as well as be a cancer to it. Do you see what i am saying?

>Find out who rules the bankers. Find out who owns Rothschild and you will know.
Not good enough answer. You look like a larper. SAY WHO OR GIVE A REAL HINT, or you shouldnt have bothered suggesting this.

>Todays "Jews" are just renamed Khazars
Right I've eard this, Elhai was the most recent proponent. But he's written a new paper saying the "Ashkenazis" were traced back, before they came to Khazaria, to 3 or 4 villages in Northeastern Turkey. They came there supposedly through the Silk Route, which they dominated and spoke yiddish to keep non-yids out. Before that he's now saying, they'd been converted to Judaism most likely in Persia in the first C. after Christ. They met with khazars by his new hypothesis later in Khazaria, and to a lesser degree, Greeks.

Explain yourself on the khazars, I'm open to Elhaik's new theory being political.

Yes, the "god" Saturn. It goes much, much deeper, friend. If you are looking, you will find that the connections never end. They are everywhere and throughout all history.

Money is the means by which they enslave you. They found out how to turn something worth nothing into something worth everything that all the fools will die and work for. Communism is the ultimate realization of this because once currency is eliminated you really do work for nothing. The only way to stop them is to back currency with something of actual value.

I have tried LSD

but ayahuasca has more to do with the context, your state of mind and what you want to ask your elders.
The experience is clearer and not as tempermental as LSD.

furthermore, Ayahuasca is done in groups but each person asks their own questions. It is more about a group vision quest with personal facets

You are an angry hatchling, chill out bro, your mom WILL blow you on your birthday...as soon as she is done clipping your ass hair.
If you ask nicely, she may eat out your ass

I just meant the god saturn in contrast to the planet saturn, though I guess there's no reason to assume such a contrast exists. I'm aware of the polar hexagon.

Saturn was the Roman interpretation of the Hellenic Cronus which was the god of agriculture as you can tell by the scythe he carried (kind of like the scythe symbolism in communism—hint). Cronus is said to have ties with the old Biblical Moloch, the god the Hebrews were sacrificing their children to in the Old Testament.

We are not the good guys.
Rather we are winners and as Winston Churchill said
History is written by the victors

So he is an all inclusive club type bro

As long as you find joy, peace and contentment in your religion, go for it

Hahaha wow, so deep bro! Did you also shit in the woods and wipe your ass with a leaf? XD

KYS

No actually, all I expected was for you to give me a hand job, but when you removed your teeth and gave me a gum job I nutted with such delight that I hope to see you again in a fortnight

Great trell post! Do you know where you are? XD

Am I sending too many negative vibes your way, BRO?! XD

Wouldn't want to upset you XD

>nig pill
>>>>>
>pol patented chrome pill

sell your snake oils elsewhere, kike faggot

Okay, money is their means. What do you believe is their ends?

Highest AVERAGE iq. There are only 15 million of them, so that average is coming from a very very small number. There are 750 million europeans with an average of 100, but the top 20% make up 20 million geniuses with 140-160 IQ. There are more european geniuses than there are Jews total. The Jewish IQ supremacy narrative is a meme

Fine I'll tell you. They're the anti-Christians. They aren't typical Jews or Satanists you know. They're not even typical atheists who hate Christianity, but they are a very powerful group and seek to destroy you through global communism. They have no other name because they are hidden from us and even if we do see them we wouldn't recognize they are THE anti-Christians. Jefferson stopped them from taking over America for a time but they eventually got their bank and implemented corporatism in the US.

With the number of anime themed family reunion gang bang members on this board, I really only get negative vibes

Occasionally I get a pleasant surprise because I encounter somebody with enough free thought left that they come up with an insult that makes me laugh. Those are the good peeps. You weak ass anime cunts have no originality, substance and have an abnormal amount of meme material that fails to wrinkle my nut sack

Pretty fucking sad that you syphilitic cunts can only muster a meme and a stale gag

Won't tell you to kill yourself, you are already dead inside...

Extermination of humanity and any trace of its Christian culture. Keep in mind only certain people are actually human. Everything else is a perversion created by them.

what question are we supposed to ask?

>Fine I'll tell you. They're the anti-Christians. They aren't typical Jews or Satanists you know. They're not even typical atheists who hate Christianity, but they are a very powerful group and seek to destroy you through global communism. They have no other name because they are hidden from us and even if we do see them we wouldn't recognize they are THE anti-Christians. Jefferson stopped them from taking over America for a time but they eventually got their bank and implemented corporatism in the US.
That still isn't any kind of hint. You said to find out who they are. Ok how?

I think you're larping but I'l give you the benefit of the doubt.

Waiting for your response on the khazars/persian empire/silk road.

damn, this was enlightening, thank you brother

>damn, this was enlightening, thank you brother

this post was meant for you my b

The Khazars are just a shitty people who were easily enslaved and then bred to serve the anti-Christians or the anti-humans if you'd rather call them that. The Khazar Jews do all the dirty work while the anti-humans happily order and control them from the shadows.

>Won't tell you to kill yourself, you are already dead inside...
Nah, I'm just not a pussy you limp-wristed hippie faggot. How does this make you FEEL, monkey?

good point, but I will add my 2 cents

Your very statement envisions that a test created to prove jew supremacy (((IQ))) is not a political tool itself corrupted in such a manner as to make you believe that they are a supreme people to begin with

They have no other name because they are hidden from us and even if we do see them we wouldn't recognize they are THE anti-Christians

I've been wondering. Is it actually white genocide? or is killing off whites just a means to destroy Christianity?
If so what about all the non-white Christians?

what do you reckon they'll do after they've got rid of all the humans? won't they get bored

>while the anti-humans happily order and control them from the shadows.
Pretty weak response to khazar genetics.

Who are the antiChristians, fo the last time or youre larping.

They will be murdered along with us. There are pretty much no middle eastern Christians left.

>I've been wondering. Is it actually white genocide? or is killing off whites just a means to destroy Christianity?
It's both, but mostly Christianity. They're a very efficient group.

>If so what about all the non-white Christians?
They still hate non-white Christians. They want any trace of Christianity gone because it gives people purpose.

god I came fucking buckets, sauce?

Although I don't find the idea that planets could be living beings to be too farfetched it's more than likely multi dimensional beings, or "Aliens* doing something sinister on, and around Saturn.

>"to do a sniffy"
>"a sniffy"

why are your people incapable of being cool?

>sauce?
www.meatspin.org

It's ok OP I'll drop the truth for you homie....

Everything in the Bible and Book of Revelations (especially) is T R U E. Only someone with (((conditioning))) will oppose this, as everything in society that can occupy the senses (think "Genjutsu" form Naruto) is made to promote ideals of Luciferianism and Atheistic Nihilism.

The people who control the world are /unquestionably/ LUCIFERIANS....but God and the Archangels are getting back at the Jews for their blasphemy of Christ by making them the biggest propagators of blasphemy, the "boogeyman" if you will.

Someone pulls the strings of the Jewish People....and it's Satan himself. Think about it, there is always a greater power, and every agenda the Jews push is actually in the name of expediting Christian prophecies of doomsday. Why do you ask?

So the Archangels will come to earth....as the "Jewish" agenda of a Godless world has come to fruition. And believe me, it's not just the four horseman coming to Earth....

It's the Four Archangels of the Compass Rose. And they are already here because the Luciferians fucking mocked GOD HIMSELF and ALL angels into /complete/ anger and contempt.

Lucifer mocks Raphael, and is the head of Western "Medicine" to promote illness, sickness, and godlessness.
Lucifer mocks Gabriel, and is the head of Media to promote blasphemy and ridicule of God. To narrate human life in the foulest of ways, all in the name of so-called "control"

Lucifer mocks Michael, and is the head of military and politics, who promotes CONQUEST (that horseman is here btw goys) and un-holy wars (wars for Israel). The Luciferians attempt to control every resource on this planet (the conquest of nature)

And Uriel is....well....eating popcorn and browsing Sup Forums, because Uriel makes Lucifer look like a failed abortion.

The agenda of Lucifer is to bring about "Religious" doomsday, as this world has been rendered godless.

Welcome to "The End Times" humanity....

CAP THIS I'M RIGHT

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
This is old news to us dude.

That's their ultimate goal. They want to bring purposeless. Why do think there is so much push for transhumanism? Why do you think Revelations predicted their agenda?

You are a leddit LARPing summerfag. KYS

youtube.com/watch?v=81rZMjsy-7E

fuck off cunt

Who could be behind this post I wonder.

> summer is here

fuck off cunt

blimey. hopefully god'll sort this out

good post son

delet this

I've heard that you don't choose to do Ayahuasca, it chooses you

again, stale as fuck, like 3 day old bread
Be more creative if you wish to elicit a response or cause the harm you wish to inflict.

Cause that ain't it
your job as a sperm burping tavern wench is probably going to be the culmination of your existence

way too much red.dit spacing man, none wants to read that shit

Fuck off you worthless hippie. It is corrupted filth like you that led to America becoming less white.

Go overdose on heroine or Paco degenerate. No one will notice.

This.

Notice how all your replies are a wall of text. You're either a roastie or a real faggot kek

>being this retarded

True...it is refered to as the vine of the dead

The shaman needs to ask permission before he harvests to do a ritual.

Unlike LSD, mushrooms, salvia or other drugs, this is NOT a party drug or fun experience.
It is terrifying to some, especially people that don't want to be faced with reality.

It does make you come to terms with life and your role as a single fucking organism in something so vast and inconceivable that you should be meaningless but mean everything

That is why most people that make it out, truly come to free themselves from depression or angst.

It is a battle with your demons

Basically what I was trying to put into words and then some. Thanks.