What the fuck man

I thought conservatives were just exaggerating when they say taxes fuck you over. What's the point of working if I barely take home any money?
I'm thought I was going to get $2200 every two weeks, not fucking $1600
This is my first paycheck ever and I can't even enjoy it because it feels like I'm getting fucked over.

Dont worry your money is going raising Jamal and Shaniqua to take your future kids spot in college and the workforce.

you should be proud you dont have to live with the guilt and sins of your racist forefathers.

Jesus Christ man, what the fuck.
I just put the numbers into a calculator and I'm only making $114 a day instead of $200+
What is this bull shit?

But weedman is helping all the rapefugees and trannys with your tax dollars so be a good a leaf and keep working

Yes, welcome to life. You are paying for everyone on welfare, illegal immigrants, "refugees", social programs, "foreign aid" programs to countries like Israel, "scientific" research on white oppression, and much much more.

This is why working white men vote Right Wing, and everyone else votes Left Wing. We work, they take it from us because they vote for politicians who buy votes with OUR money.

>he only paye 600 dollars in taxes per paycheck.

How cute. My dad makes a little over 100k and, well, Ill let you do the math.

You're making the equivalent of $620 US each week.
That's $15.50 US per hour.
Unfortunately because you're in Canada it equals about $9 US per hour in real buying power.
Barely over what a burgerflipper makes.

Looks like you need a Canadian Revolution.

I'm paid in Bitcoin.
I pay zero taxes.
You jelly?

You're not paying your fair share you ungrateful cuck.

>my dad
>gloating about clearing 100k a year

fucking kek you autistic child

>tfw effectively regressive tax rate

Not really, considering Slovenian law requires BTC income to be taxed at its EUR equivalent value at payment date. Hope you're only telling us and not anywhere under your real name, because you're tax evading and will get caught.

M8 I know IRS is acting like KGB, but here in Eastern Europe things are a lot more loose

>and will get caught.
I won't get caught.

Now you know where free healthcare comes from.

What kind of retarded math are you doing, idiot?

He takes home, after taxes, $1,600.00 after making $2,200.

That is $57,200 a year before taxes or $27.50 an hour.

Every dollar is an interest payment. Taxes pay for hospital beds

Fpbp

Congratulations, you already know more about economics than your weedman PM

He's Canadian you memeflag motherfucker. I thought that was made pretty clear when I said
>the equivalent of $620 US
and
>Unfortunately because you're in Canada

I got this one a few years back. Blood from a fucking stone, bust my ass and barely get half my earnings. Never again.

It is the moral duty of every man to evade tax as much as possible.

Congrats on your first job. That's most people's first step to becoming an economic conservative.

Sorry Canabro. Living in L.A I get state and federal taxes then Obamacare monthly tax that put's me at almost 50% of my income taxed. It's a wonderful world we live in where tax dollars are supposed to go to the poor, but people are still poor, and it makes the people they take them from poor.

At least you get to provide free healthcare via medicaid to Pedro and Leshonda, shitlord.

"You cannot tax your way to prosperity", and "Redistribution of wealth inevitable ends up being redistribution of poverty".

Currently I am worried that my wife should file soon a gift tax report for the money I have provided to her so she can run our household when I work. Funny thing is that I have already paid income and capital gains tax for all my money and now I should pay more taxes because I don't spend the money on drugs and hookers but use it to pay the upkeep of my family.

Actually you were paid around $2380. The government took $180 from your employer before you got it because social security is a double tax on both ends. It's set up to look like its only 7.5% but in effect its actually 15%.

Don't forget your local/state/sales taxes, and make sure to purchase your federally approved Obamacare or you get to give the government more money.

babby's first redpill

Fpbp

>Unfortunately because you're in Canada it equals about $9 US per hour in real buying power.

This is just false, in fact a lot of stuff here is cheaper if you do the conversion. I live in Toronto and used to live in NYC and most stuff is cheaper here including the conversion.

>This is why working white men vote Right Wing, and everyone else votes Left Wing. We work, they take it from us because they vote for politicians who buy votes with OUR money.
SO MUCH THIS

I wouldnt have a problem with that much going to military spending, but when so much of it goes to one form of gibs or another, I don't want to pay a god damn penny.

I live really far away from the US border so the shit dollar doesn't really effect me

>prices in NYC
well no fucking shit its cheaper. The price of things in Jew York city is at least double that of most of the country, even triple for some things.

>has never heard of taxes

you need to be 18 to post on this board u fucking homo

Yep. So, in conclusion, those on Sup Forums who work and have careers are paleocons/libertarians/ancaps since we actually know the burden of taxes, while those who are Nazi LARPers are fags that don't work who want gibsmedats for white people since they don't know tax burdens.

Welcome to our side OP.

>NYC
Everything in NYC and other containment cities is at least 1.5X what you'd pay anywhere else, often 2-3X. You can't use that as a measuring stick for prices in places actual human beings live.

I've heard of taxes you fag, I simply did not realize how much they took from us
Captcha is GIBS CALLE

Too late niggapol is on dey way.

never look at how much tax they take from a bonus check then. you might pop a vessel.

So we're just going to pretend prices in Toronto aren't also way higher than the rest of Canada?

haha that's cute little baby taxes. wait till you start making the big bucks.

All I know and want to know about Toronto is that it's full of chinks, slimes, and syrupniggers.

So basically you work every month to pay me my disability check every month, so I can stay home and play video games, watch anime, and jerk off to Thai ladyboys.
You're the ant.
I'm the grasshopper.

Go back to your Dad bought Xbox Live

Now you should have a kid, so you can pay ~$500 mo child support to a woman that doesn't work, while having to take care of them on your only days off.

Friends dad has FW tattoo on him because

FUCK WHITEY AMIRITE?

>I thought conservatives were just exaggerating

Haha

Welcome to the real world, you will find that conservatives are right about basically everything

>What te fuck I thought water was dry
At least you have seen the light

You should have learned to judge character before having children.

I feel it OP, Earned 808, took home 573.

YTD 20K, taken home 14.

This man gets it.

Welcome to what we have been upset about for years and you didn't listen.

so 1600/2 because it's likely biweekly, then 800-20% for being the canadian ruble's ex-rates

I've been here for 3 months and when I'm walking on the street I see mostly white people, probably 70%-80%.

I get $3200 biweekly, they steal $1100 off me like clockwork.

Cheer up though, you're paying for shrimp on treadmills and $600 hammers...

But you're contributing to society, feel happy user

What the fuck?? you are being robbed in broad daylight

Why do you think conservatives fight to reverse some of these taxes? More importantly, better start investing that money into investments to make up for those deductions.

That's just the start of it OP

Not only are you looking at you losing $600.

The person who is spending it is Justin Trudeau and your local liberal MP.

It's not like that $600 is going to fix up pot holes in the street in front of your house It's going straight into the diversity budget

It's the one-two punch of your money being taken and the morons in government spending it wastefully. I would almost be more okay paying taxes if there was an option to just donate it to a charity of my choice

>please give jews more of your money

Another liberal converted to the RIGHT party. Virtue signaling isn't so great when it comes out of your hard-earned paycheck?

I'm not about to handicap myself by keeping it all in the bank. I'd rather grow my assets and later sell those shares to be used to buy property and gold.

This is so true its sad.
A longtime nigger friend of mine got a job as a weed dealer. He doesnt even drive and hes real ghetto retarded but hes always been respectful to me for some reason. He lives in a 2 bedroom apartment with his girlfriend and does not have many friends. Its not rundown by any means. He pays a rough $30 a month in rent thanks to section 8 housing.
Meanwhile i waste loads of money on my jew tax and jew bills every month.
Im white btw.

someone's got to pay for all those gender reassignment surgeries leaf

Damned if you do pay for his living, damned if you don't. The costs of some friendships and abusive relationships

Yeah, especially if you do shit like work 100 hour weeks in the oil field.

>bust your ass in a physically/mentally tiring job
>do this every single day a week, only sleep 6 hours a day at most
>government waltzes in and takes thousands of dollars from you
>you're told to stop being greedy

Fuckers.

This is good but it still doesn't do it complete justice because the cost of carrying around blacks here is mostly indirect and intangible.

To give you an example, without them cops would be far fewer, paid less, armed like Andy Griffith, fewer correctional officers, jails/prisons, have not nearly as many expensive security features in them, less judges, courts, diverting smart people from other fields to become attorneys, etc etc. None of that is considered a transfer of wealth but it really is. You can do this with thousands of things.

The true cost is absolutely astronomical. I figured one day blacks probably cost the US at least $1 trillion every year.

I'd be furious if I was a blue collar worker desu.
At least I don't sweat and wear my body down to get my paycheck

$1600 can buy a lot of rope and ammo.

It's not even completely free.
I have to pay $40 every two weeks to get additional insurance from my employer

Kek you should see a german paycheck then
Its like 50%

I knew this white girl in college. When I met here she was 8 or 9 months pregnant. She was living in abuse shelter. The boyfriend wanted her to get an abortion, when she didn't he tried to kill her. She tried to get into low-income housing, but they said there is a 2-year waiting list. After she had her baby the shelter transferred her to some church-run shelter for her and her kid. She went into the welfare office to change her address on the waiting list. That is when they found out the kid was black. They instantly put her into to a 1700 sq ft house for $90/month and all utilities paid.

first pay check ever?
and you are earning $2200 a week?
you lying to us user?

ohhh u niggas get paid on the month that makes sense.
sorry for ever doubting you cancuck

We could have a stronger military for less money. Right now we basically have to pay for five separate militaries in the US.

What the fuck toronto are you in? It's all brown and black here except markham where the street signs are in chinese

The irs arent exactly like the kgb. They don actually have the power to do widescale investigation and auditing because..... Well they don't have the man power. They do have focused and deep reaching investigative powers on individuals and singular entities in that they can reach up your ass to make sure you dinner bills were correct. Anyway they generally did random audits to make sure people were aware enough to do much fraud. And they focused on where most fraud they thought could occur big income like Trump etc. But trump proven clean is targeted year after year eastimf time and money insyead of going after Jews. Also obama weaponized them as a political tool to remove tax exempt status and audit and harass political opponents.

Hmmm so maybe yes like the kgb

Your also forgetting the cost of crime. Murders property damage stolen good etc drug addictions. And then they turn around and sue the city cuz the school system fucked up their kids or something

I get paid every other week.

Real life is the harshest redpill

you are getting fucked over
taxation is "legal" theft

sorry, tax cuts are ONLY for the super rich
that's only fair since richer people have worked harder than you to be rich

Support the new health bill to give the rich the tax cuts they deserve, we don't need health care anyways, we're young and healthy hard working americans :^)

Why are so many people okay with this? Like, I literally never hear anybody talk about this. Income tax needs to be abolished, it's utterly immoral and despicable.

you have...never heard anyone complain about taxes? truthfully?

So true - conservatives are right about everything. Young people are liberals who don't know any better. Once you get older and been
working a while, you will be a conservative...

You guys worried about money, poorfags.

I'm latino and I vote right wing.I'm only making $20 as an intern but the amount of taxes I pay is insane. Even more so because I'm not married.

Amen to that! Abolish income tax now
MAGA

"Any one may so arrange his affairs that his taxes shall be as low as possible; he is not bound to choose that pattern which will best pay the Treasury; there is not even a patriotic duty to increase one's taxes."

"Over and over again courts have said that there is nothing sinister in so arranging one's affairs as to keep taxes as low as possible. Everybody does so, rich or poor; and all do right, for nobody owes any public duty to pay more than the law demands: taxes are enforced exactions, not voluntary contributions. To demand more in the name of morals is mere cant."

- Learned Hand

Have you never heard the expression "Everyone is a Democrat until they get a job"?

Jesus fucking Christ are you for real

No wonder all the white sluts are fucking Tyrone and Dequan left right and centre, they know having a fatherless shitskin kid is a golden ticket to lifelong gibs

My net pay is 55% of my gross... but I put a decent amount to retirement accounts

>Why are so many people okay with this? Like, I literally never hear anybody talk about this. Income tax needs to be abolished, it's utterly immoral and despicable.

Have you ever been to Sup Forums before?

I'm a Nazi and in favour of low taxes. Just not NO taxes like an ancap retard

wtf I love Trumps tax plan now.

i know this feel

>calculate my wage without taxes
>then calculate it with taxes
>realize i make roughly 70% of what i was told in the interview i would be making
>get angry, want to know where all this money is going
>realize 30% of my livelihood is going toward niggers, refugees, and welfare projects
>white rage intensifies
>deus vult intensifeis
>anti semitism reaches boiling point when i realize that all of this is the (((federal reserve's))) doing

fucking hell guys i dont know how much more of this jewry i can take in my country

>tax from bonus checks
Yeah but you get a lot of that back as a refund. So much more in taxes gets taken out because for that one period you are taxed at a higher rate because it looks like you're in a higher bracket.

A $5k bonus on top of a $2k paycheck makes it look like you're making ~$180k instead of ~$55k per year

I'm extremely mad.