Isnt this illegal to urge thousands to do something like this?

Who does this woman work for and is this sponsored by her employer or something?

This is incredible.

I believe using the US postal service and other mail carriers for this purpose is a federal offense, but I could be wrong.

twitter.com/lea/status/880751032762085377

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandenburg_v._Ohio
aish.com/jl/l/b/To_Bris_or_Not_To_Bris.html
archive.is/ISh2G
reddit.com/r/usedpanties/search?q="period"&restrict_sr=on
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it is not allowed but im not sure if it is illegal

No one is going to actually do it you moron.

>goldman

sounds like a biohazard hope she gets jailed desu

>I believe using the US postal service and other mail carriers for this purpose is a federal offense, but I could be wrong.
>it is not allowed but im not sure if it is illegal
It is illegal to ship it via post office IIRC (biological waste) and I do believe it could be considered assault to present a bloody pad at someone.

(((goldman)))

This is what happens when leftist mentals raised by other leftist mentals communicate with nobody but themselves for a decade. Interesting

Its not even blood that comes out during a womans period its just similar, so theyd be wasting their time anyway

>attempting what can be legally defined as a mass biological attack on the White House
>insodoing, willingly supplying your name and address

Man the Secret Service is going to be earning a lot of overtime and they get to deal with these degenerates the way they should be dealt with at the same time.

She works for Lifetime and put that message out to THOUSANDS of women.

If Lifetime and DIY network are sponsoring this initiative with her, she is egging millions on to do it, actually.

How do you know no one plans to take her up on it?

Goes without saying, but

(((Goldman)))

thats where youre wrong kido

It has to be.
In fact its probably a false flag to make felons out of thousands of liberal womyn

Ewww haha

>illegal to send spiders via mail
thank fuck

Oh no someone tweeted something stupid again!

It won't reach the White House.

Amazing that national networks like Lifetime and DIY permit this type of psychotic behavior out of their senior Executives.

Lock (((Goldman))) up!

>this level of autism
very impressive

we be funny if /pol did and put her name and tweet on the the mailing

Yes please do it! They will violate federal law. They will send biohazardous material without msds hazardous markings and paperwork

>(((GOLDMAN)))

Does anyone here still think this shit is a coincidence?

more evidence for the mountain of cases where leftists are obsessed with human waste, sex, genitalia, and bodily functions.
They're literally emotionally underdeveloped. This is what kids in 4th grade think up.

fug I was just about to post a big box of funnelwebs to jeb!

Would sending blood be considered as sending a biological weapon?

And SHE is the ring leader. A senior executive for Lifetime and FYI Networks

This is while she says Trump is "unhinged"

nasty woman

feminists always use their vagina as weapon. vagina is gross. men only want it because biology. its the lowest animal instinct.

What is it with feminists & their obsession with menstrual blood ?

>Goldman

>not allowed to send live insects

How do you buy a queen bee then if you’re a beekeeper in the middle of nowhere?

Are you new?

>delicious pussy potpourri
>sent to your door by women all over the world
>yfw you realize Trump pulled the ultimate long con

>GOLD
>MAN

special exception for bees and crickets n shit people feed to lizards, has to be labled and securely contained

No, advocacy of breaking the law is perfectly legal and protected by the first amendment.
Actually doing it is obviously illegal.

holy shit. this is better than#blaxit

It's because of contraceptives. In the past when women fucked, they got pregnant. Now they fuck, but they don't. Consciously they're fine with this, but their subconscious is telling them "ALL THE MEN HERE ARE INFERTILE FIND OTHER MEN WHO ARE FERTILE" so they run around in the streets naked, import foreigners by the boatload, and smear their pheromones everywhere in a desperate attempt to get someone to knock them up.

Contraceptives fuck with the female mind on a deep level.

but its illegal to incite violence in burger land. explain that cunt

Doesnt mean her employer, Lifetime TV would appreciate it

This.

Devious

WTF I can't mail my asbestos?

It isn't illegal to advocate violence.
In short, advocacy != inciting violence.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandenburg_v._Ohio

the fuck we care. lets have violence.

(((Goldman)))

i'm getting "kosher" vibes here. am i wrong?

suppose, else you wouldn't be here aye burger

(((Goldman)))

Every fucking time. Gas the kikes.

There's a pretty high bar for incitement.

Holy shit. The autism is off the scales.

have you been paying attention recently?

Because no sane girl wants to do that. I'm not going carry a bloody tampon or pad around and mail something with my genetic material in it to a government building.

>(((Goldman)))

tits or gtfo

Wait what?! PEOPLE PAY FOR THIS.

aish.com/jl/l/b/To_Bris_or_Not_To_Bris.html
archive.is/ISh2G
Enjoy :^)

Dur hur hur never heard that one before.

goldman

gtfo or tits

Implying that liberals are Sane to begin with. Jesus.

We should find Ms (((Goldman)))'s address and mail here a bunch of cummed in kleenex wads.

Just make sure to wait 48 hours before sending, she would probably use them to claim fatherhood...

It was more of a "this is gross and not worth the mess to mail it" thing I'm getting at here.

She sounds like /our girl/ 2bh

Biohazardous waste, could be classified as terrorism.

God bless America

isn't the orlando pulse shooter also a registered democrat?

Specialty delivery services. That's what you do for lab subjects of things like flies, at least, I believe, so I imagine it's the same for beekeepers.

This is for Global Express Guaranteed service. Find the list for domestic services.

Goddamn, they really all do have the same crazy eyes.

OK so I solved it, does this mean I'm autistic or not autistic?

Replace the right corner of the roof with a (((nose))) on the houses

not sure where to find it their website is shitty i assume most of the list applies domestically

>Send your DNA to the white house, Drumpf will hate it!

Now this is a Jewish trick if I ever saw one.

A felony it is to send biological matter in the mail and of course it was a fitly kike !! Jew whore why can't we sell them to Muslims .

>twitter turns a blind eye to this abuse of their terms

she gets to say that she didn't say bloody pads or tampons when she totally implied bloody pads and tampons

Nice edit job nigger.

>sending people biological waste
absolutely barbaric

>get at Trump by harassing postal workers

I can't wait to see this slag start opening letters only to find out theirs crusty cum on it because, you know it will happen

Yes. 98% of all mass-murderers are liberals.

What is it with women being so obsessed with their periods?

T
R
U
M
P

Name me one piece of human bodily fluid or waste derived protest art/demonstration that has actually achieved anything.

People didn't rub shit on their faces when obama was elected and if they did they would be laughed off.

Why is dressing as a giant tampon or something anything different?

It is a biohazard

if autistic NEETS can find a flagpole in the middle of nowhere, autistic women will send tampons to trump

It's particularly retarded because the only person opening the mail will be some intern. Hell it probably won't even be opened. They probably have dogs sniffing packages to weed out these batshit whackos.

Get red jelly or juice and smear it around your mouth.

get a bunch of tissues around for authenticity.

Post something like "just got done receiving my blood loosh for the day,MAGA we hunger for more in your trump hat"

>Feminist head explodes in 5.4.3.2..

nasty bitch

>Imblying people don't pay $20 for period stained panties on the internet

>trump flips them for free to sick fuck magapedes.

reddit.com/r/usedpanties/search?q="period"&restrict_sr=on

"now highest bidder will get this used tampax from tay tay along with a custom maga hat".

Implying some person would not be all over that.

Dumb bitches are mailing bio-hazards. This is great.
Civil penalties are assessed for knowingly violating a hazardous material transportation law or a regulation, order, special permit, or approval issued under that law. The following updated civil penalties apply to violations occurring on or after October 1, 2012:

The maximum civil penalty is increased from $55,000 to $75,000 for knowingly violating federal hazardous material transportation law.
The maximum civil penalty for knowingly violating laws and regulations that result in death, serious illness, severe injury to any person, or substantial destruction of property is increased from $110,000 to $175,000.
The $250 minimum civil penalty has been eliminated.
The civil penalty for violations related to training has reverted to $450.

That's impossible to enforce. If a spider wants to get shipped in a package, who the fuck is going to stop it? Grocery stores get black widows and tarantulas all the time in banana shipments.

>rachel haircut

She's in her 40s and still single, right?

>without crossing any lines
edgy, or not edgy I guess

That's literally a biohazard, and such an incident is BioTerrorism.