Why have you forgotten about Chris Dorner Sup Forums ?

why have you forgotten about Chris Dorner Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TFa19KCb5Q0
youtu.be/o4PApz8Cde8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i have read up on this guy -- it does not add up -- he literally was set up -- this nigga is really a dindu.

cornered the dorner dude, he picked a fight and lost on his feet. ok cool but why make a thread, tens of thousands of better stories

We have not forgotten.

He basically gave us the "Can't X the Y" meme, which eventually led to GEDJT.

Also some legendary greentexts. And who knoes, maybe he will return one day and help us fight off the hordes.

You will never be in the corner of our hearts, Charles.

I miss the chocolate Rambo. I kinda hope he really didn't die.

Sup Forums during the Manhunt was fucking glorious.

also dat standoff

youtu.be/TFa19KCb5Q0

cant corner the dorner

What ever happened to Maple Rambo?

R.I.P my nigga Dorner

But we havn't?

Dorner is the shit.

He is the only good cop in history

The real Rambo would have never been caught.

in a manhunt on epic scale he got trapped in a building and the cops set it on fire while he was inside, surrounded by fire and assholes from the corrupt PDs he killed himself.

some believe it wasn't his body burning to a crisp and that he escaped into the woods

Nigga in the movie Rambo did get caught

CAN'T
O
R
N
E
R

No niggers in our gay bathhouses

nah, maple rambo was some twinky fuck from nova scotia or newbrunswick (i forget which) who shot some RCMP (good on him, they're about as corrupt as the LAPD) but gave up partway through the manhunt because he didn't realize how shitty spending a few hours wandering around in the rain and mud would be

I don't make it a point to remember Dead Niggers.

oh yea right I remember that guy
wasn't he hiding in the woods like for weeks?

this dude
youtu.be/o4PApz8Cde8

Did you find out why he did it?

I'm not really able to forget someone I never knew.

I haven't. Haven't thought about him in a while but I remember that time quite well.

It's neat how in the age of the internet each little time period has it's own news cycle, then it all fades into obscurity and is a good amount of the time scrubbed so years later we can't see it.

He did the only thing he could do to stand up to police corruption. I wasn't on Sup Forums when it happened. He dindu nuffin and I mean that in the truest way possible.

The man hunt was such a strange time. When he first started acting it was so exciting - anything could have happened. And then while they were trying to cook him out was just crazy.

Dorner was shit, completely over hyped. Even when you just compare him to other black shooters throughout Sup Forumss life Dorner is still shit.

That nigger in Texas who killed those cops and then got blown up the robot was a much better happening. Dorner was just cool because he went after the LAPD which is a corrupt police force in a corrupt city.

dont derail from chocolate rambo too much, but I will answer
more like less than half a day
RCMP killed his buddy

The Dorner happening was better. Memes were better, threads were better, even the media coverage was better.

boston bombers were better than both

>implying i could ever forget chocolate sambo

Urated