What is your initial reaction to Germany legalizing same-sex marriage?

What is your initial reaction to Germany legalizing same-sex marriage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vOvEDsRyJ5U&t=0s
yougov.de/news/2017/06/23/homo-ehe-mehrheit-der-deutschen-fur-gleichgeschlec/
youtu.be/N4HyQoMclNc
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

#ehefuralle

bump

That only nigger countries ban it now

Fuckin fags.

Happy people are productive people.
I don't care where they put their dicks or snatches

On the other hand how do the Muslims in Germany feel about this?

Why do people peddle that it's a big deal? It's fucking nothing.

>faggots gonna fag

So they can die faster

> Sodomites destroying the institution of marriage
> Wow it's nothing

fucking aussie

>legalize homo marriage
>trigger moslem
>moslem leave
>no moslem
>win

i didnt even know it wast legal

To speed up the destruction of germany, I say yes to gay marriage!

Way more concerned about letting in muslims than whether or not two consenting adults can have sex and get married.

What took them so long?

I'm surprised they hadn't done that already, what took so long. Did cuckolding via islam take priority over homosexuality rights?

Also, who fucking cares. If two guys want to get aids together and not reproduce, then by all means do it. Just don't virtue signal it in my face.

Finally the Netzwerkdurchsetzungsgesetz is active

good luck cause the mudrats will kill you if they see you or bomb a gay wedding

Grab em

I don't care about who marries who. I bet the muzzlies won't like it.

Pisses off Muslims, Germans should love it.

Best post. The end.

Didn't they also backdoor an anti hate speak bill with it

First muslim majority country to legalize gay marriage in the world #Diversity

dont care

dirty christians blocked it because of their filthy scriptures

Fun fact is that nothing really changed. We've had it since 2001 but just under the name "registered partnership". All the law does is call it "marriage" now. But it's a nice smokescreen since they've passed a new law to censor critics on social media (and just 3 months before elections). Coincidence? They needed 6 months to discuss the welfare benefits for having children and it ended with you getting 2€ more per month for each child, but this gay marriage shit came up and got passed within a week. Honi soit qui mal y pense.

Muslims are going to fuck Germany up. You thought it was bad before? There will be Germans thrown off roofs.

I can't wait for the Muslims of the caliphate of Germany to start throwing gays off buildings

They haven't already?

Filthy kikes are working overtime to destroy our Traditional White Christian Society .
The same shit that happened during the Weimar Republic is starting to happen again.
History is repeating itself and it's giving us one more chance to get things right.

Faggots will hang along with nonwhites invaders and kikes on the day of the rope

>schizophrenic criminal white trash doesn't believe white people are responsible for their own government and media
>better kill some jew nobodies and do le hitler salute

This is the kind of people that Sup Forumstards support, that should tip you off as to whether this is an ironic shitposting board, or stormfags are just white niggers.

Hilarious that Merkel voted against it: makes a pretty good way to troll SJWs.

>Filthy kikes are working overtime to destroy our Traditional White Christian Society .
>Faggots will hang along with nonwhites invaders and kikes on the day of the rope
testify, brother!

Does that mean Trump is more pro gay marriage than Merkel?

> nothing really changed

Except for the core foundations of an legal institution that millions of Germans signed up to. It changes the definition of marriage right from under people, the institution they joined all those years ago has now been fundamentally changed without their consent. Thats me playing devils advocate anyway.

Another victory for (((them)))

Pffff we had that shit since 2001.

I was anime when that happened
pic related, the anime I was

I honestly thought they had already legalized it.

You're a fucking toothpaste. Who cares what you do?

Pfui daifel.

i lived there for a fucking year and thought it was legal until i realized it wasnt until now.

K E K

Idk, it caught me off guard tbqh, I always assumed fag marriage was legal in Germany for decades.
It actually surprised me Mama Merkel voted against it

You mean it wasn't already legal there?

There is a lot of confusion about this outside of Germany.
Gay registered partnerships already had almost all the same rights as married couples apart from adoption. Literally every other aspect was the same. Same taxes, same benefits, same inheritence laws.

Except like 70% of marriage end in divorce so nobody was ever adhering to any definitions in the first place. You also know full well that a huge portion of people who get married do so for no other reason than to get the gibs once they knock each other up rather than the need for some holier than thou union.

Why does the marriage bullshit even get brought up in the first place? Christians didn't invent marriage, Muslims didn't invent marriage, so why are they the ones who get to dictate the rules of it?

I thought good for them, it's always nice to see an Islamic country be so progressive.

I assumed it was required for native Germans at this point

>be me
>go to dentist
>he rummages around in my oral cavity
>"you can spit out now, user"
>*spits out*
>"Ugggh, Pfui daifel"
>"You said what? More water?"
Lol.

Remember when she also said that multiculturalism was a failure, circa 2010?

youtube.com/watch?v=vOvEDsRyJ5U&t=0s

She only voted against because her party is "conservative" and she needs to represent the values of her party. And shes "(((christian)))"

It's a degeneracy but nothing will change that now, in all hopes they can't adopt children.

I would generally have less of a problem with fags if the passing of Gay Marriage in America wasn't generally illegal as fuck. With the majority of the citizens seemingly disapproving in Germany and the bill violating their constitutions, and the law makers themselves admitting to it looks like the same thing happened here. If they can't get their shit passed legitimately but need sleight of hand bullshit to do it then that practically says it all to me.

kek

but then youre left with faggot degenetates, is it really a win?

Most Germans support gay marriage:

yougov.de/news/2017/06/23/homo-ehe-mehrheit-der-deutschen-fur-gleichgeschlec/

When gay marriage passed in the U.S. a majority of citizens supported it and a majority of states allowed it.

That now we sjould expect more faggots to get killed by sandniggers.

It doesn't even matter if it is unconstitutional or not. The federal judges also ruled a few years ago that according to our constiution every parliament since the 50s was not democratically legitimized, but the consequences were fucking zero. This who refugee bullshit is violating our constitution as well. Again, no consequences. High courts have no power if nobody listens to them.

>>legalize homo marriage
>>trigger moslem
>>moslem leave
>>no moslem
>>win
I hope you are right, I really do. But I am afraid that legalizing gay marriage will only create hatred and violence from muslims and resentment from germans, This is a clash of two conflicting cultures and legalizing gay marriage will only make it worse, a lot worse. And that will lead to the rise of right wing nationalist extremist parties, like in Greece (Golden Dawn). Hopefully not the rise of the four reich...
Anyway, expect civil war and right wing death squads in the coming years. I wish I could say this as a joke but it's not a joke anymore, deep down we all know it could actually happen.

Nothing, because like a normal human I don't care where you shove your dick. I rolled my eyes afterwards when I realized fags like you would go on and on about it like it was the most important thing in history.

nothing will ever happen, deus vulter

Happiness
1. The government has no right to say who can't get married
2. It pisses off Angel Merkel

The degenerate song. youtu.be/N4HyQoMclNc

Please don't use the Old Testament as moral law. The Old Testament laws were created for pagan, stubborn nations as a step towards Christianity.

Regarding the moral code, Christianity=New Testament=Jesus=turn the other cheek, ok?

Old Testament=Moses=he law of the talion (eye for an eye). And putting gays to death. Definetely putting them to death. And stoning adulterous women to death. And other punishments, which Jesus abolished when he created Christianity.

Pretty fucking gay desu

Matthew is the first book of the New testament, you christcuck

Hitler has failed

They haven't yet?

And i'm having flashbacks of how homosexuals ruined Rome. Looks like history is about to repeat again.

cool

Pretty sure that was women tbqh

The picture has a verse from Leviticus, in the Old Testament, hence why I made that post.

It's just a Jewish program being restarted after it was shut down in 1933

Australia has an icecream brand called "Gaytime" with their greatest icecream being "Golden Gaytime" and their adverts talking about how you "Can't have a golden gaytime alone".

I think the heat fucked Aussie's in the head.

I just wondered why it took so long considering how liberal the EU typically is in so many other regards.

fuck you California one of the most liberal states turned it down twice at the ballot box. then Obama forced that shit

Back to your containment board

What took you krauts so long? Even us Jesuslanders beat you to it.

It won't last for long. It's just a temporary victory.

Why are they covering their faces? Gay marriage is widely hated in the countries that speak Russian, so it's not like they're holding a controversial view.

They weren't going to have kids anyway, doesn't much matter. Might help get more orphans out of the orphanages, be more successful.

What? Nothing maters but propagation.

it was a cover up to hide the fact that they just attacked free speech.

Who cares, honestly. Marriage has a been a joke since the day divorce became legal.

It's literally the worst contract ever. I promise to be your's forever, but I have no legal obligation to you whatsoever and can dissolve the contract and liquidate our assets at any time with or without your approval.

juding from the lack of response im guessing Sup Forums doesnt care about gays anymore compared to like two years ago when they were super upset over the scotus decision.

They don't get in our way like niggers always. They are just people.

>they are just people

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

that is a flat out lie. The majority of Americans are still pissed about gay marriage. As for the Germans, I thought they were all fags anyway.

I assumed it was already legal, since they've been letting their government fist them with immigrants.

bump

:(

I don't care because Europe and especially """Countries""" like Germany and Sweden are dead nations anyways, Sweden has put the figurative gun to it's metaphorical head and pulled the trigger with gusto, while Merkel is a pathetic shadow of previous kraut Fascists and she'll squeeze the EU so hard that it shatters in her hands.

Fuck 'em, we've got our own problems to deal with.

>Islamification will fix this

>wtf i thought they legalised it years ago

Honestly i was surprised. Made me think Germany was less cucked than i initially thought. They still shouldnt exist though.

Agreed. I support it, but the decision was poorly handled.

What I'm more upset is that my party refuses to regroup and make a concerted effect to overturn the decision. The push needs to be similar to the pro-life movement.

Basically this. As long as nobody is violating NAP I don't give a fuck what you do.

>fuck they're banning the "thoughts on X" shitpost format now
>better barely change it and hope people think I"m serious

Saged & """hidden"""

They're just making it easier to identify them and throw them off buildings in the next ten or twenty years.