Explain to me exactly how she killed a man by sending him text messages? And why she deserves to be in prison?

Explain to me exactly how she killed a man by sending him text messages? And why she deserves to be in prison?

Because the content of the text messages broke the law.

Words are violence now. The precedent has been set and nobody cared or noticed because they hated the girl herself.

Explain to me why this non-issue needs yet another pointless discussion, just to satisfy your need for attention.

Was wrong to convict her, there should be nothing you can send in a text message that constitutes prison time.

>i have no idea why she was actually jailed
you don't say

>freedom of speech
>non-issue

Toastie roastie

She'll probably be let out much earlier in her sentence for good behavior.

Note to everybody making threads about her;
She is not going to fuck you when she gets out of the slammer.
It doesn't matter if you make 30 threads a day about her. She will not fuck you.
If anything she's going to turn into a lesbian.

Why do you feel the need to post such an ugly abomination every fucking day?

She deserved it for being a woman

She's cute as hell though

she created a duty of care and then failed to adhere to reasonable standards in a situation where it was foreseeable that someone could come to harm

No. Literal alien looking motherfucker.

balding

She really isn't. Looking at her facial features I wouldn't be surprised if she was a non-white that just lucked out and got blonde hair and blue eyes.

I don't know why don't you petition your local representative or something.

What do you want us to do about yet another miscarriage of justice? Feel bad for her?

I don't care, it's a woman... she is getting equality down the ass.

>she cute thus i white knight her

kill yourself OP

your ''cutie'' tells you to

I'd say that if the guy tries to suffocate himself, gets out midway, and the only person talking is telling him repeatedly to get back in and finish it, then they'd be culpable.
She looks like a young female Bill Murray.

but user i want to peen her how do i reconcile these feelings with Sup Forums group-think?

KEK. No shit I started a thread the other day about Demoralization and Social Marxism and no one responded. It got buried almost instantly by dumb shit like this. I for the life of me can't figure out what goes through these fucking idiots heads. Someone should have never given little Billy a cellphone and beat his ass for talking back.

This, just because the chick was an absolute cunt everyone was ready for her to be punished. No one is thinking of the last consequences of this verdict outside of her punishment. Freedom of speech has been under attack for some time now and the "free speech" advocates were mum about this.

She deserves hell. As we all do I reckon

Or maybe not. Maybe none of us deserve it. It's hard to say

She was jailed for what she said. If she hadn't said it, she wouldn't be in jail.

Those are textbook nordic features retard

After thinking about it she should be set free, sets bad precedent. But somebody should definitely go to her house afterwards and violently rape and murder her.

your existence is a roadblock on the human path and should be razed

Can someone photoshop her so she doesn't look like a fucking fish?

On Sup Forums, they said that she's still not in jail yet, so I'm guessing she won't go until she's actually sentenced. Is that true or has she been jailed.

She gets uglier every thread

Wow dude that was really fucking deep hold on a sec let me grab my fedora

checked

shes basic and you basement dwellers are sad. Sad!

Isn't assisted suicide a crime? Either way, she's a woman, she will only get like a 5-year sentence before getting released 3 years early on good behavior.

Liberal white women are race traitors and should be used for breeding, then disposed of

If you convince a mentally retarded person to jump off a tall building, you can be held criminally liable because you took advantage of his disability.

Same idea here. Depression is a type of mental illness which causes people to behave erratically. She took advantage of that so she could play the grieving woman.

Looks swede

10/10 post

white knights go and stay go

She doesn't deserve to be in prison
She deserves a whiskey tumbler of bleach

fuck off
why is this so important to you?
are you her brother or something

kys, faggot

Well then I guess the Meds are right after all; Nordcucks are subhuman.

reported for violent speech

She doesn't. Anyone who feels 20 years (let alone jail time) is appropriate is probably a huge fucking pussy and scrawny nu-male.

He's Shareblue. This is a slide thread.
Also SAGE.

>Those are textbook nordic features retard
more like
>Those are textbook nordic retard features
yeah

her eyebrows are fucking gross

Conrad didn't have a disability, and wanted to kill himself long before he met her, and tried before.

If telling someone to commit suicide is a crime, then half of my (You)'s are attempted murder.

She is qt elfgurl

>Stupid burger doesn't understand what it's this all about.

Look there's a similar trend going on here. If you are mean to a woman, trans or gay and the idiot decides do an hero you can go to prison for it.

>A roasty has an abusive Chad who beats the shit out of her.
>Stupid roastie likes being treated like the useless shit she is and decided to live with him.
>Chad isn't home and roasty kills herself jumping from the balcony.
>Family and feminist groups are mad and demand for a "suicide inducing" law figure aberration.
>Now if you bully some minority and they kill themselves you are responsible.

She was not coerced, nobody pointing a gun to her head. Just words, being mean and a weak ass brainlet. Same reason you don't go to jail for being bad, no matter how bad you are if you do nothing there's no harm done.

No
Faggot that killed himself was a beta cuck and deserved it

She should die in public. And your blood will soon flow on the streets.

We shall bathe in the blood of faggots like you soon. We will give you such violence, it will be unheard of. We will make you kill yourself and turn your children into chowder.

THE WHITE MALE PERSISTS

Kill yourself you only think this because she is nice looking.

What is wrong with you faggots? If you think pic related is not cute you are likely a closet homosexual.

I don't think her actions are deserving of imprisonment, but she certainly broke the law. Whether the law she broke was just or not is another conversation.

wrong
read more

Reported your post to the FBI, enjoy your 20 years, faggot.

YOUR BLOOD WILL SOON PAINT OUR STRETS AND WALLS

All women belong in prison.

She is average.

Get laid so you gain standards virgin.

Once she admitted that she could hear him going through with it and did nothing, she was fucked.

She didn't get convicted because she told him to do it, she got convicted because she NEW he was doing it as it was happening, and did nothing.

Random strangers i meet look better than this bitch
But just cause shes ugly doesnt mean that she should be jailed for helping the human race by getting rid of human trash trash

The only did was ever talk. She didn't buy him anything he used to kill himself or anything. So if she wasn't jailed for her words, what was she jailed for.

I would personally kill you with my own hands and feel your heart stopping in my fingers

>NEW

FBI, I'M HERE AND I WILL KILL THIS FAGGOT AND HIS ILK

All women need the strap and the cane desu. Their tears are pleasing to God.

the guy was a pathetic cuck
>dying cause a girl broke your feelings ;_;

never. trust. women.

I wish i was new, been here way too long.

Mein nigger

killing someone with words
>convicted of witchcraft in the anglosphere in the 21st Century
we've come so far since the 1600s

>text kys to some beta
>he actually does it the absolute madman
>get 20 years

Amerilards will defend this

every day the same dumb thread. Who gives a shit about her?

KYS fagg

Note to self: Do not shape eyebrows like Ming the Merciless/Bert before having someone decide if you are guilty/innocent

>be penpal
>she writes back
>Hi user, pls kys

The caucasian male will bathe in feminine blood, God orders it.

based on the law, she created a duty of care and failed to act by reasonable standards when it was foreseeable that he could come to harm

it's not cuz "she used her words to kill him"

Because ugly mutts deserve to be imprisoned and any loophole that allows should be used.

Only unattractive non-whites disagree.

She looks like she's balding you desperate fuck
Get some standards

>someone is in the process of killing them self
>they send a text to you, their closest friend, saying they're not going to do it
>you convince them to go back and kill themselves
that's why it's a problem

This girl would be a 10/10 where i live.

she looks pure evil. nothing of value will be lost.

non-issue, stop making threads you hook-nose faggot

She has the subhuman features of Germanic apes.

Any harm he got in was self harm. I'm supposed to stop some guy from choosing to hurt himself? Anyway I don't think the judge said anything about that.

If I encourage you to rob a bank and you rob one am I blameless? Am I not an accomplice?
If I encourage you to kill and you murder someone am I not an accomplice in a murder?
If I encourage someone to kill themselves and they do am I not an accomplice to the suicide?
You can't just go around encouraging people to commit crimes and remain blameless.

Do you think Manson shouldn't have been sent to prison?

because she's ugly

>shitskin detected

>If I encourage you to rob a bank and you rob one am I blameless? Am I not an accomplice?
No because I robbed the bank
>If I encourage you to kill and you murder someone am I not an accomplice in a murder?
No because I did the murder
>If I encourage someone to kill themselves and they do am I not an accomplice to the suicide?
No because they did the suicide
>You can't just go around encouraging people to commit crimes and remain blameless.
Not an argument

Suicide is not a crime.

>text someone a Sup Forums tier kys message
>they kill themselves
>you get charged with manslaughter and sent to prison

This is the most dangerous legal precedent in a century

>anon1 want to an hero
>pussies halfway in
>anon2 SPEAKS/WRITES drink bleach, it's gonna be gud
>anon1 drinks bleach
Is anon2 guilty of anything?

Psychic powers. Clearly a reptilian with that head.