I'm never getting married and now I'm lost

There's only so many times you can hear "we're not having sex tonight (which is confirmation that you two are going to fuck) or "I don't normally do this" or find out she's got a boyfriend or a guy she lives with or a husband before you're simply accept that women are almost always lying to everyone about everything sexual - most importantly to themselves. There is no way I could ever trust a woman enough to bend the knee in submission and get married. Well, maybe a virgin if I got desperate enough but to bag a virgin I would need to visit a kindergarten and I think that's legal IIRC.

The question is, what next? Even though lifelong monogamy isn't natural to humans, I still feel that without marriage on the table, the "bottom" of my life has vanished. I don't have anything to work towards anymore, no good way to contribute to the society that I dearly love. What should I and guys like me do?

(if this is not Sup Forums enough then feel free to move this to /bant/)

I feelz.

dunno but at least you have an entire generation in the same boat

it's time for the lavender pill user: homosex

Fuck more hookers, pre emptive cheating is the best.

make money and then have kids through a surogate

>What should I and guys like me do?
still trying to figure this out myself. My fiancee walked out on me a few months back and I'm still fucked up over it.
My only plan atm is keep working hard and hope I find a good chick soon (27 btw, I feel the clock ticking)

Find god.

Overdose on Jordan Peterson videos for a day or two and that will help you find your way back

> don't be such a faggot about hard times
> we all go through them

> also you should probably meet some new people maybe go to church or some other nonsense just to get in a different social Circle
> not all girls are liars and whores just the ones you hang around

Don't work to the bottom.

Work to the top.

You should start a cult and have 8 wives.

Fuck more hookers and go travelling. 27 is too young for marriage and srs bsns.

Nope.

Never fucked a hooker. Should I?

I don't want to be labeled as a gay pedophile like Ronaldo.

Already did. Not a specific God but still.

>not all girls are liars and whores just the ones you hang around

Not all women/you just have to find the right one-fallacy.

What's your obsession with hookers?

Sounds good, but how am I supposed to homeschool them by myself and work at the same time?

You become self-employed so you can work from home and on top of that you hire a nanny.

That could work. I suppose being around the house all day would reduce the likelihood of a sociopathic nanny torturing your kids to death.

You get laid, minus the gf problems and costs of courting.

Contrary to everything we've (((learned))) women like stability, men like validation and that's all there is to it. Provide them stability/money and they're yours, pay them for sex and you can keep your free time in tact.

Every woman will gladly marry a millionaire who cheats on them, provided they have their children and life style paid for by said millionaire. It's not complicated but it is confronting to realise.

>I don't normally do this
heh I say that every time too.

Maybe search in different places for a girl.

Men make women loyal. And women today are taught that to be rebellious is "empowering". To be a women is to learn how to be loyal, to be feminine is to trust others and let them affect you. Women have forgotten that, you gotta remind them.

The second half is why the kikes sexualized everything in the media and made woman promiscuous. It's about destroying the nuclear family and degenerating society. This will force an equal and opposite reaction hence MGTOW becoming an alternative by force and to kill our drive. It makes us resentful and easy to manipulate via divide and conquer, hence the hard Feminism further polarizing everything else about it.

We have to fight if we want to see the future. We have it rough but don't give up, yet. Fuck the kikes.

In the same boat, never meet virgins, what do?

Good, if that's your attitude you deserve to die, might as well dig your fucking grave. Finland, you can be anything you want in this world but the one thing you cannot be is a fucking quitter.

Get rejected 99 times, go out 100.

There's only one problem: I don't like condoms. I've never used one, not even put it on for practice.

>Maybe search in different places for a girl
Already done that. You know the definition of insanity?

Move to a country with no age of consent, perhaps? :D

>Get divorced 99 times, marry 100
Sounds like a great plan.

You're just like a woman. You place your purpose on someone else only to be cry like a bitch when it doesn't work out.

What makes a man different is that he is his own purpose. He only needs a woman to pass on his genes.

Find worth in yourself and stop being a bitch.

Marriage really is shit. I don't see how people commit. I'm married and I think to myself on a daily basis "how did I end up here?" At the same time, I can't see myself leaving my wife because I value the sanctity of marriage. It's a total head fuck. The problem is, being single is a shittier existence. I didn't want to be that guy at the end of the bar at 2 a.m. looking to fuck the bar fly who has fucked the entire town or that guy who shows up with the new girlfriend at every family event with relatives asking "when you settling down user?" Personally, I think we were better off when we weren't so technologically advanced and didn't have so much leisure time. When people had to work from sun up until sundown, there was less time to hate one another.

This. Op are you me?

> God looks like THAT?

>keep sinking in irreplaceable resources for absolutely no return

you're literally retarded

Antibiotics fix most STDs, and aids is apparently a meme so you're good.

Maybe don't associate with r-selected daughters of divorce.

So you are advocating celibacy or what?

Oh wow! Mandatory weekend self-pity thread.

Great going Sup Forums. Never change you basterds.

>when the hardest part of your day is finding an open spot on the side of the road to drop off some digested curry
#JustIndianThings

Why can cats use the loo, but India doesn't know how to?

Oh look, another pathetic mgtow thread. sage

The problem is that we allow women to choose sexual partners. This can only lead to disaster. Islam has the right approach.
Would you allow a child to decide how much TV he gets to watch? No. That would be irresponsible. Similarly, allowing women control over their wombs and their sexiality is irresponsible.
Wise men figured this out 10,000 years ago and created The Patriarchy(aka civilization)

Dude like move to another state and try your luck there. Just because you can't find a decent woman in your city, that is not indicative of elsewhere. Man up - she's out there you just have to find her - have you tried Kenya or Mongolia?

Try harder. That meme is lame as fuck

Nice trolling

You're a good man. Now don't let relatives, you're wife, or any-fucking-body tell you different. Fuck them and do what you want to. Like I said, you're a good man, don't let others make your decisions. Tell your wife to act right or gtfo.

If you don't get married you're basically a monk. In that case you have to work on overcoming your desires or you are consumed by them and likely to become more and more perverse. So if you're going to live as a celibate monk you'll likely spend a lot of time learning to control and direct your imagination.