Percentage of christians in Turkey 1914: %20

>Percentage of christians in Turkey 1914: %20
>Percentage of christians in Turkey 2017: %0.2
Isn't this beautiful? Corrupted pagan religion who worship 3 gods are slowly dying, First in Middle east, Then europe,and finally in Africa. I can't wait to raise the black flag of Islam in Vatican and do friday prayer with my muslim brothers in St.peters basilica(will be renamed as Sultan Recep Tayyip Erdoğan the Conqueror Mosque and 4 minarets will be added around it)

Other urls found in this thread:

disc99ord.gg/AfEmf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's wonderful, brother. Those disgusting christians must be purged from the earth. Inshallah! I hope our friends in Europe continue to massacre the infidels. Allah Akbar!

fuckin a r a b s

>Isn't this beautiful? Corrupted pagan religion who worship 3 gods are slowly dying, First in Middle east

Islam will be burned from the Earth within 100 years and will be wiped from any living memory.

>Islam will be burned from the Earth within 100 yea-
*BEEP BEEP*

Buddhism is the fastest grow religion here

Some hippie wh*Te subhumans converting buddhism doesn't mean antything. They will die in 20-30 years without making any kids lol.

Ultimately it's all futile achmed. Islam will succumb to degeneracy, your woman will betray you and you get stomped by chinks. You lose either way.

>Revelation 20:11–15
>11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. From his presence on earth and sky fled away, and pno place was found for them. 12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and qbooks were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done. 13 And the sea gave up the dead who were in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them, and they were judged, each one of them, according to what they had done. 14 Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. 15 And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.
You will see the power of God. If only you knew your fate. Repent, and accept Christ before it is too late.

I've figured them out
They're two of them, baiting together but sometimes lone wolves join in too
They are not muslim and not nationalistic (one of them is not even a turk), they are just hungry for (you)s
Almost everything they post is scripted and copy-pasted, I've figured this out after lurking in /tr/
Baits are not just here but in /his/ too, but with much lower success rate whereas on Sup Forums bait gets swallowed in a matter of seconds and poster gets a lot of (you)s which feeds this bait machine in the first place

Islam will lose inevitably to the Chinese, sorry.

More like everyone is going to lose to the Chinese

First of its called ALLAH not god you stupid pagan, Second its you should repent from your shitty pagan religion and convert to Islam, or else we will kill you and rape your mother in front of your corpse just like how my ottoman ancestor did to christcucks 500 years.

More like the chinese are gonna lose to their infrastructure, and dog eating habits. Don't forget habibi, china is 10% muslim. Also fuck your british king, and his traitor wife.

Turks are subhuman. Turks contribute to nothing and everyone hates you. You don't have a single ally. Gonna be fun when turkey breaks apart after the next election.

Well said brother

Bring back Ottoman Empire

I would gladly be a part of it instead of this cucked govrenment

Your """god""" is trash and so is your pedophile prophet.

>else we will kill you and rape your mother in front of your corpse
and you claim to be moral? To have anything to do with God? You follow Satan.

Again, repent. Before it is too late.

AHAHAHAHAH

DEUS KEK

We will brother, can't wait to raid christian villages and rape christian women after burning down their pagan churches and convert it to Islamic mosque afterwards.

I'm with ya user

kill all arabs

>d-deus v-vult

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Free palestine its time to unite the levant, saudis are kikes in my eyes.

It kinda remind me of this picture, Some things never change, Like Turks being superiors and wh*Tes being inferior slaves.

fixed the skin color of the crusader wh*Te dog

Kek, Erdosperg was cucked at Afrin so his comar bots shitpost on pol

the prophet muhammed's favorite pastime

Idk about all this white hate turkey jerky, why can't we have the ottamons back without all the rape and blood, except towards kikes.

why do sand niggers and greasy bean eating slobs from mehhicho look almost indistinguishable sometimes?

True
You guys seem fun

Would you like to join my discord?

Muslims are conservative...

I can live with that.

W-what do you plan to do about the (non-pagan) Jews?

Why?

i'll just leave this here

Jews are based because they fight zealously against wh*Te dogs

>mfw when Kurdistan will be a real thing in my lifetime

Testing.

Like I said you seem fun to talk with

This.

I dunno.

Don't care much about the Jews desu

We have a lot more in common

The only thing I'm worried about is the extremist in both sides

>Belfast

Eh? I never heard of this. Shitskins would fear to live here. Its the only good thing about this city.

I will die fighting you. Fuck your mother and fuck your religion. Fuck your nation ur a subhuman piece of shit and I wouldn't save ur life if u were to die in front of me.

I feel the same but the european ones need to go back.

Please user

disc99ord.gg/AfEmf
Just remove the 99

is that /mena/ discord :DD

I'm still not convinced that this is a real Turk doing this.
This has Australia written all over it.

damnatio memoriae. It was considered the greatest punishment of ancient Romans. To remove even the memory of their existence.

Avustralya ve Kanada Türkiye'ye kıyaslandığında cücük gibi kalır koçum. Aklına sok bunu. Bahri Abim dediydi dersin.
Türk geliyor ergag geliyor Türk :DDDDD Türk geliyor Türk :DDDDDDDDD

why do we even bother with these fuckers they pop up and say the same thing almost every fucking month and they refuse to listen to sourced facts. speaking of facts the might of the ottoman empire seized Vienna in 1683 and were promptly smashed by Poland. You lost to Poland. Mother fucking Poland! That is sad.

English board retarded subhuman

Bump! Turkey murdered over 1 million Christian Children, women, and men.

Too few if yo ask me.

Armenians? What Armenians?

I know the lengths Australia will go to just for the hell of it, that proves nothing. Post passport

Ayasofya tiradı açtım xocem

I jerk off to pkk/ypg subhumans killing turkish subhumans

geliyorum xocam :DD

damn dude just look at the wealth and splendor of christian nations. why would you consider it a victory to remove them? so your nation can be a pure example of how shitty and miserable islamic countries are?

>Armenians
Armenian Genocide

sarcasm you aspie

Subhuman
Whatcha want, watcha want
Whatcha gonna do
When Deus Vult come for you
Tell me
Whatcha wanna do, whatcha gonna dooo
Yeaheah

Subhuman, Subhuman
Whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do

Bad boys, bad boys
Whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do

do you ever sleep roach, hope you get range banned.

>Whatcha gonna do
>When Deus Vult come for you
kill them bury their carcasses in Anatolia just like how my ancestor did it?

>butthurt rape baby screeching
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO. pic related is your grandfather and your grandmother

>Jews are based

It's so cute how roach posters constantly try to be smug and condescending despite being subhumans in a country they stole like the niggers they are.

>doing silly bows
>fasting
>worshipping a space rock
>building large phallic symbols known as minarets
>Animal sacrafice

Islam totally isn't just a bunch of arab paganism! I swear!

You'll get Reconquista'd soon enough

Same faggot loser that's here everyday with their bullshit.

If you trigger him he recoils like a snake and starts posting dead soldiers. Total pussy.

never will be a killer, a leader, a revolutionary, another fucking dickless fuckwad with an internet connection, totally spineless.

Not if your shitty ass country falls apart

see 300 christians kill 100000 slimes