i.imgur.com/4RHnf0V.jpg
>Daraa Jun14
i.imgur.com/fiaHO5b.jpg
>E Ghouta Jun14
i.imgur.com/DA9MA4H.jpg
>DeZ Jun10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jun30
>SAA liberates Ithriyah-Resafa Road, encircles IS East Of Khanasir, liberate 13 villages
>Palmyra: SAA advanced 13km on the Arak/Suknah axis
>Idlib:'rebel' Proxies fight eachother
>SAA Liberated Humaima From ISIS Near T2 Pumping Station
>Raqqa: IS recaptures Al-Sana'a district, heavy clashes ongoing
>JewAF target SAA position in response to ‘errant projectile’
>SDF capture Kasrat Affan village SE Raqqa, stopping any IS attempts to break the siege
>RuMod:US Coalition’s actions encourage terrorists in Syria
>SAA employs women police officers to defend liberated cities
>Turkish shelling of Afrin continues, Russian efforts for diplomatic solution
>40+ prisoners killed by US airstrike on ISIS jail
>300 Al-Qaeda, ISIS members arrested after Lebanese Army cracks down on refugee camps
>Houthi snipers kill 6 saudi soldiers near Al-Khadraa border crossing

Donate/click ads southfront.org

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qlpagxWhwJE
foxnews.com/opinion/2017/06/30/syrias-chemical-attack-may-be-on-hold-regime-still-needs-to-go.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3vD1pJR98dA
youtube.com/watch?v=O_zF1v-KBeA
tass.com/economy/953871
politico.com/story/2016/11/putin-congress-rohrabacher-trump-231775
archive.is/uBaSz
nytimes.com/2017/06/28/world/middleeast/deposed-saudi-prince-mohammed-bin-nayef.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Qatar Latest Update:

>Deadline for Qatar response to GCC demands is Monday
*Bahrain invokes WTO’s ‘national security’ clause in Qatar row
*Trump discusses Gulf crisis with Erdogan
*No breakthrough in DC talks
*Qatar's defence minister: Blockade is 'declaration of war'
*Lloyds, Bank of Scotland, Halifax and Tesco banks stop trading Qatari Riyals
*More Turkish troops arrive in Qatar.
*Qatar confirms currency stability, guarantees all exchange transactions
*Saudi Official says Qatar, Sudan and Turkey are ‘triad of terrorism’ in Libya
*Qatar has to choose to either protect or continue to undermine Arab national security in favor of others - Egypt FM
*KSA UAE Bahrain & Egypt considering reducing commercial links with countries that continue to trade with Qatar - UAE ambassador to Russia
*Ousted crown prince MbN of Saudi Arabia has been confined to his palace
>100s of camels/sheep perish in intense heat after being forced to cross the desert between Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
>Saudi FM: Qatar must change its behaviour or remain isolated; list is nonnegotiable.
>Saudi king to visit Moscow next month in his first official visit to Russia
>Sen. Corker, chair of Senate Foreign Relations Committee, will withhold approving all arms sales to GCC til dispute resolved
>Bahrain accuses Qatar of escalating crisis.
>Yemen:Prisoner swap deal between all parties has been stopped due to UAE intervention
>Qatar Emir:willingness to cooperate fully with Iran
>Tillerson statement: Demands are difficult to meet, some can be discussed, negotiations needed, we support Kuwait mediation.

Face it ASS-had ists. The SDF is the future of Syria.

They're secular, democratic, feminist and multi-ethnic - everything you use to support Assad, except they don't gas children and incinerate political prisoners.

There is ZERO chance the SAA is going to defeat the SDF, because America has decided they're their second greatest ally in the region and will bomb anyone who tries.

The SDF is the future. You guys can prop up your tin-pot anachronistic fascist state all you want, it will change nothing.

Rojava is coming.

stale copypastah tbqh

>Wake up
>Yuge gainz
wew

Fuck the kurdshits

Hey you opressive, moslem loven, assad cocksucking morons.

General Mattis, just gave the entire LGB T, yes transexuals, the right to join the army.
fuck assad
he hates freedom. he would have these fine men and women stoned to death.

we love it here in the US.
keep this pathetic thread up and stay the fuck out of /ptg/.

also before anyone says "But he delayed the decision",
as I said earlier------

he delayed it so it can go through 100% later on.
if he would have approved it, right then and there, it would have been shot down by Bannon.
also, there are rumors that he might come out of the closet and he wants to time the two events as symbolism.

stop baiting please

This bait so is so low please put on a republican flag to make it worse.

see those digits, kek is on my side motherfuckers.

assad will be crushed like the little two bit rag-tag THUG moslem dictator he is.

>please put on a republican flag to make it worse.

>just gave the entire LGB T, yes transexuals, the right to join the army.

Cool, when is he gonna give men the right to join the army?

Not an argument.

Alright lads, I am awake and I have an update on /hrui front/

>ISIS Commanders and regime forces stuck an agreement in an unprecedented move
>In order to avoid the ire of the owners of the /hrui/ cafe ISIS has agreed to evacuate all military equipment immediately around the cafe should the regime capture As Suknah
>In exchange both sides have agreed not to use the power holding the cafe would grant them even if they own it

It seems they are more concerned with pissing off the Hrui Cafe establishment and would rather avoid Hrui Cafe siding with the other force. Less risky for both sides it seems.

Joseph Retrostein is a slimy fucking cuck !
Give me back my ASSADWAVE 1983 you fucking cuckmeister!
You removed all your videos except for fucking idiotic Trumpshit!

I'm fucking MAD!

You removed the most LIT video in Youtube history.

Long live the Islamic Republic of Iran, the most Red-Pilled nation in human history!

youtube.com/watch?v=qlpagxWhwJE

So what's the deal? Is Abadi just a US stooge who wants ISIS to stick around?

they larp as anti/fascists, yet they receive help from the biggest fascist countries like israel and the USA

>soros funds antifa in America
>putin funds antifa in Ukraine

Explain the difference.

already can, but I guess you wouldnt know that considering you are an unpatriotic nazi.

you literally could sign up monday if you wanted.

Soros is a fucking elitist that will support anything that supports his interests

not the mexican pedo commie jew (((intellectual))), i take it?

Question /sg/

>As a woke Christian I realize that Israel in its current form is a monstrosity of terror and whatnot.

>Bible says God will establish Israel and there will be peace in the land

>Hasn't happened yet so if Jehovah establishes a based Israel not ruled by Zionists fake Jews. You think Syria is a stepping stone in this direction?

Thoughts?

don't call me jew ever again

>antifa in Ukraine
wut

can't wait for the thread to get started with some real content now that the customary unfunny faggots regurgitating someone elses pasta have had their bit

he is talking about novorussia

damn, it would really help to get that cafe on our side. isis needs to chimp out on them to get them on our side. Oh well, at least it's neutral.

WHEN???

So the SAA took that entire mountain pocket near Aleppo in one day? Pretty fast moving - wish we could get to DeZ that fast.

Assad threatened to have them executed for not brewing /the coffee/ for his Tiger Forces but the owner just replied "My execution would be your funeral". They are not going to be taking a side.

Soon brother soon

It seems like the current israel is doomed for destruction and syria is part of that along with others. That's why 25% of mexicans are anti-semitic, even they have like 10 jews over there

Based trump is going to put more troops in northern syria and keep bombing military instalations
foxnews.com/opinion/2017/06/30/syrias-chemical-attack-may-be-on-hold-regime-still-needs-to-go.html

Hopefully we get some territory on the Euphrates before the SDF takes it up and makes diplomacy much more difficult.

ISIS basically retreated once they knew they would be fucked

Trump is fucking awful

opinion article from Fox News? Okay beaner keep dreaming.

>even they have like 10 jews over there
nope, we have shittons of jews living in mexico city, monterrey and cancun

Nice

Good. That's awesome for leverage in the Aleppo situation. Hopefully the Kurds will begin losing land now that King Roach is gonna break out his dogs of war.

So once the rebels have been cleared from Southern Syria Israel will give back Goleman Heights right? I mean like they said they only occupied it as a buffer zone to protect their own nation.

And even if they refuse the UN will compel them to give back land they are illegally occupying so its a non-issue.

>all that booty rage and damage control in the last thread
kek, if the jews didn't throw all their minions at Germany, the world would be a better place.
The Soviets always had allied support, superior numbers in manpower, tanks, aircraft, artillery and still lost more.
With that said, all of Europe lost alot of our best people and we're paying for it now...

Shit could erupt in Baghdad any day now if he keeps this up...

>implying people in mexico city wouldn't love their jews

Any chance the SDF makes it to DeZ before SAA and encircles it like Qamishli?

btw mexanon what city are you in

It's gonna be /comfy/

Yes, that is definitely a worry. Especially after the Raqqa operations.

Not going to tell you anything CIA

Diplomacy is going to be difficult regardless, US Jew Zionists aren't going to want to cooperate well with Assad unfortunately.

SAA will take back to DeZ and along Euphrates.

SDF unfortunately might take everything east of Euphrates minus hasakah pocket.

Hasakah will be subject to terrorist attacks by turds and there will be a shit storm there... Pic related

(You)
youtube.com/watch?v=3vD1pJR98dA

There is no realm where the Turks can attack SDF directly. The US would either call 'muh genocide' or claim they are preventing the Kurds from defeating WASWAS

This the SDF has literally won the war. Assadists are too blind to see it.

Best we can hope for is Erdogan stirs up tons of shit with them, and makes the situation extremely difficult for CJTF-OIR to choose a side.

That's the only real option for Assad to take back the whole of Syria at this point that does not include WW3... and even then Erdogan will make the FSA stronger.

>Rohrabacher, who is of German and English descent, was born June 21, 1947, in Coronado, California, the son of Doris M. (née Haring) and Donald Tyler Rohrabacher.[
the eternal kraut and anglo strikes again

>implying the US wont just pull out if things start to get dicey for the Kurds

youtube.com/watch?v=O_zF1v-KBeA

No one pays attention to UN unless it benefits them. UN is actually pretty weak in terms of forced demands. They do it thought sanctions mostly. Bleed em dry and then Jew them for more.

Funny thing is, Israel and Syria almost got a deal with Golan heights back in the 80s if I'm right?

*unleashes Erdomeme*

so Chihuahua, right?

Well the Turks can cause enough shit to divert SDF troops to the north and halt their advances.

Boris, Assad has Damascus, Aleppo, and soon Homs. He will also have DeZ and the entire coastal region. Best SDF can hope for is autonomous state or WW3.

Afrin kurds are far less supported by the US. I can definitely see them getting full blown attacked. Just not the Kurds to the East. The Turks have been bombing the Afrin Kurds with pretty much no repercussions.

This. I doubt Trump is gonna risk WW3 over the Kurds. He'd rather risk it on DPRK.

What's he gonna do? Give the US an excuse to kick them out of NATO so he is on his own when the Russians come for Constantinople?

Not so sure still that the Turks will go full speed on SDF yet.. I sense timidity. But with Iran China and Russia supporting Assad they have enough political leverage unless (((they))) do something to screw it up...

From trump you can expect everything

Sounds like ripe picking for the rebels in Idlibistan. Then again, if FSA takes it over then SAA can just come in. Putin just needs to keep Erdogan in check.

>Russia’s contract with Turkey on S-400 delivery agreed — presidential adviser

tass.com/economy/953871

Only way I think Israel can change anything is if they launched a false flag on their own population (i.e. chemical gas attack on Golan or something). I doubt Israel sees this as anything other than zero-sum at this point.

They missed their opportunity in 2011-14.

>Putin’s favorite congressman

politico.com/story/2016/11/putin-congress-rohrabacher-trump-231775

Yes. Nato countries didn't sell us even with money so my sultan had a deal with cykas

Clickbaiters into archive
archive.is/uBaSz

>The recently deposed crown prince of Saudi Arabia, Mohammed bin Nayef, has been barred from leaving the kingdom and confined to his palace in the coastal city of Jidda, according to four current and former American officials and Saudis close to the royal family.

nytimes.com/2017/06/28/world/middleeast/deposed-saudi-prince-mohammed-bin-nayef.html

SDF has America. SDF has the support of 99% of Westerners except neo-nazis and Putin worshippers on Sup Forums.

If Assad attacked the SDF then he would get carpet bombed by America and the International Community would cheer his destruction.

If the SDF attacked Assad then Assad would get carpet bombed by America and the International community would cheer on his destruction.

Putin and Erdogan are too big pussies to stop it.

FEDERAL DEMOCRATIC SYRIA FOR EVER

>Own population
>Golan

Nice try Mr. Sheckleburg. Not falling for it.

It's been tried before, didn't work. Twice.The road was cut off for a couple of days but was quickly restored under SAA control

I can't see the SDF being sustainable long-term. The shitton of Arabs will most certainly not want to be ruled by Kurds. Plus a huge percentage of SDF Kurds are from Turkey and Iraq.

It's not a big deal now because people are just happy to be free from ISIS. But long-term, its not realistic

What did he do to fuck up so badly he lost his crown? I heard the guy who replaced him is a dunce.

And why are they so afraid of what would happen if he were to leave his Palace?

That's why he won't attack SDF, he'll have the Turks who hate the Kurds immensely do everything to halt them.

Furthermore, the West is not strong outside of America. Europe is weak, Canada is weak. SAA has Russia, China, and Iran - three huge powers that have strong interests in seeing Assad alive.

Plus, Trump will not risk his second term on a proxy war.

the israel of the bible would be an spiritual realm. the current one is just eastern europeans larping as the chosen people.
also don't trust in the human works. no human can establish stable peace.

Yeah someone who said that attacking irán is okay is putin's favorite politician

Oh no it isn't, that's why we play the waiting game. The Kurds will collapse from a myriad of factors; right now we focus on ISIL, then FSA.

The new crown prince is the current King's son

Also, the old crown prince wasn't as extreme as the current King would like him to be

you used to brake so hard for kurdish loli twat, wat happen tovarisch?

i am not pedoxican

>harui cafe
anime is big in syria

Especially not with the Desert Hawks, Tiger Forces, 5th Corps, Republican Guard and NDF around. Prolly 10-20k soldiers up there right now...
The blitz gains after the eastern Salamiyah Hama/Homs blob is dealt with will be fucking massive...

>Plus, Trump will not risk his second term on a proxy war.

Are you serious? Some pics of dead babies and he did a 180 on Syria.

People like Mattis and McMaster control Syria policy now.

They want Assad gone and Iran bombed badly.

Iran is regional power at best but yes I agree!

Dat sweet oil and reconstruction programs after war is over.

Think about it, the Kurds will have no coastal territory, and no major cities outside of a destroyed Raqqa. SAA will control Damascus, Aleppo, Homs, and Hama, as well as Latakia and Tartus.

The Turks hate the Kurds, and will dam the Euphrates to make life shit on them. They are surrounded by people who hate them, including TURKEY.

>not purposely giving out your info to the CIA so they send you friends and goodies and constantly try to radicalize you with mkultra to get you to perform a false flag
smallbrain.jpg

you are worst terrorist. you are the terrorist idiot you are the sunni smell. return to USA. to our iran cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo....ahahahaha ,FSA we will never forgeve you. dhimmi FUck but fuck asshole terrorist stink FSA sqhipere shqipare..FSA genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead FSA..ahahahahahISRAEL WE WILL GET YOU!! israel return to your precious khazaria....hahahahaha idiot zionist and FSA smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE FSA FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+iran+syria+china=kill FSA...you will ww3/ tupac alive in syria, tupac making album of syria . fast rap tupac syria. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac and assad... you are ppoor stink terrorist... you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt tupac alive numbr one #1 in syria and golan ....fuck the israel ,..FUCKk ashol zionist no good i spit? in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the israel farm aminal with rap magic now we the syria rule .ape of the zoo presidant obongo fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and pissrael wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush it lik a skull of pig. syria greattst countrey

>Trump will not risk his second term on a proxy war.
Wars are great for reelection, no wartime president has been defeated.

who has that map where its labbeled ok not ok and it shows ISIS areas controlling the majority of the border to Israel and the single little inclusion by SAA earns a huge shove of resistance by the US/Israel?

We will go to war with DPRK before we go to war with Assad. At least with DPRK we hold the moral high ground over those dirty Stalinists.

>At least with DPRK we hold the moral high ground over those dirty Stalinists.
spoken like a true neocon!

And you don't hold moral high ground over dictators who gas babies?