GOP CONGRESSMAN VAPING AT A MEETING HAHA

what a badass!!! vapes in a meeting to protest anti-vaping measures on airplanes

clapsnews.com/2017/06/30/gop-congressman-vapes-in-meeting-to-protest-anti-vaping-law/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Vlq22Dd3_Q
europeanreview.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/3315-3319.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=8s9qySX03uo
youtube.com/watch?v=RMICTAl4LCg
fusion.kinja.com/what-is-rep-duncan-hunter-up-to-on-the-world-wide-web-1794000224
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Should be immediately fired for conduct unbefitting of a congressman

If the leaf is against it, I am all for it.

So this is why are politicians are so retarded.

solid principles you hold there, fag.

As a smoker i have a rough time if i forget my vitamin B3 replacements

What happened to the right? Why are they so much better at memeing all of a sudden? It's like after the 2012 election God turned down lefties IQs by 20 points each.

And Justin does it every time he opens his mouth or has a camera on him.

Look at what your solid principles did to your country.

S W A G
W
A
G

Ok flightless bird

>calls people retarded
>doesn't understand the difference between "are" and fucking "our"

The politicians can only be as retarded as their constituents.

Lefties can't make fun of themselves or their positions.

It's as simple as that.

You need a certain amount of self-awareness to meme.

I'm an ancap fag, and I love all the ancap memeballs that make fun of it.

BASED

Kek

This is my Congressman. Met him a few times, he's actually a pretty cool guy.

Longer version. A true champion of the people.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vlq22Dd3_Q

It's pretty much impossible to look cool vaping.

Does somebody hear something? Who is there? Bear arms! ... hello?

V
A
P
E
N
A
T
I
O
N

VAPE NAYSH YALL

>leftist claim republicans don't care about health
>republicans are trying to keep an industry offering a product so effective at getting nicotine addicts to ween off their habit that the FDA refuses to investigate the benefits/risks because they're afraid to find out something that will piss off the tobacco industry
The tar filled jew will be a thing of the past

\//\/
vape naysh

You got me there. I blame being around my friend when he vapes.

Vaping was useful to ween off cigarettes. I was into it at first and realized it was a big fucking money pit. Seriously overpriced juice for what it is, and the device side is the worst kind of gadgetry. Completely empty pursuit that's also a chemical addiction.

nicotine fucking destroys fresh, but vaping takes all the heavy metals and other shit out. including the smoke.

Tabacco plant (its shitty as fuck) -> extract nicotine and dump the other compounds --> add it to p-glycol, glycerine and natural oils.

Its safer. If you want your fix you can get it. If you just like the act of getting something in your lung its WAY safer and it comes in different flavs.

Exact reason why people who vape should be sterilized.

If you're gonna be a faggot, just skip the bullshit and do cigars instead.

I think you might have replied to the wrong post or you need to brush up on your English. Nothing I said in my post was anti-vaping

heh, yup i dun goof

Kek. Someone post this to Ethan

omg kys

Vape smoke damages the lungs just like cigarettes. That fact in tandem with the reality that an airplane is a confined space without an immediate exit should make the ban a no-brainer. The smoke could very easily trigger someone's asthma and put their life at risk.

>E-smoking can cause, nausea, vomiting,
headache, dizziness, choking, burn injuries,
upper respiratory tract irritation, dry
cough, dryness of the eyes and mucous membrane,
release of cytokines and pro-inflammatory
mediators, allergic airway inflammation, decreased
exhaled nitric oxide (FeNO) synthesis in
the lungs, change in bronchial gene expression
and risk of lung cancer.
europeanreview.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/3315-3319.pdf

Where can you even get nautilus tanks anymore?

isn't this the faggot who used his campaign funds for steam games?

Was it even similar to the way people vape? There was a "study" that "proved it can cause cancer" by basically holding down the fire button way longer than any human would (we can taste it when it's burning).

On planes, yeah maybe it's bad because they do explode thanks to people keeping it in their pockets, and could get mistaken for a bomb or failed bomb like Shoe Somalian.

you listed all the risks nicotine makes.

nicotine alone

So? Nicotine is in vape smoke, so those effects are associated with it.

>A

Looked at the study again, can't find any evidence that normal use increases lung cancer risk.

>The aim of this study is to highlight
the hazards of e-cigarette smoking on human
health

> We're totally unbiased Goyim. Just trust us.

FUCKING

Always do opposite of what a LEAF says

Why the fuck are you bringing Jews into the mix?

/nu-pol/ in action

Shut up faggot.

I like him. Seems like a real libertarian. The Republican party absolutely needs more of this and less of the Koch brothers and Dick Cheney.

>"mr hunter could you please blow those fat clouds away from the microphone"

That's Congressman Duncan Hunter, privileged cunt who went to officer candidate school and got a safe space job in military in charge of artillery in Iraq was far from any danger. Here he is talking shit until a real fucking military badass destroys him, turning him into a stuttered retard

youtube.com/watch?v=8s9qySX03uo

don't kill yourself bud

HAHAHAHA

>the smoke could very easily trigger someone's asthma and put their life at risk.

No it cant. The largest constituent of expelled e-cigarette vapor is H2O owing to the hygroscopic properties of the agents contained within (propylene glycol or vegetable glycerin).
If anyone has an "asthma" attack to that, that means they would get attacks in even slightly humid weather.

The major concern is the big vape fags that have the giant box "mods" or big whoopen dildo pens that have tons of PG or VG and thereby conjugated H2O as they exhale, meaning it could capture microbes in their saliva, thereby potentially spreading disease.

t. medicine man (MD-PhD).

the kochs are libertarian lol, like hardcore rothbardians it seems

>The largest constituent of expelled e-cigarette vapor is H2O
And what about the other shit, like nicotine? Isn't that just like saying carbon dioxide isn't dangerous because a majority of it the molecule is oxygen?

youtube.com/watch?v=RMICTAl4LCg

The exhaled nicotine would be extremely minute, not even 1 mcg would be delivered to passerbys. There would be no "vapor" were it not for the expelled conjugated water.

I can't wait to see what he does when they debate Sodom laws.

Oh really, then why do they dump monies into puppet politicians? Demanding a puppet is explicitly authoritarian, if not downright slaverish.

>not even 1 mcg would be delivered to passerbys
I'm curious where you got that number. I'm going to guess you pulled it out of your ass in speculation.

>There would be no "vapor" were it not for the expelled conjugated water.
That doesn't mean anything. Particulates don't have to be visible to be harmful.

Honestly they shouldn't be allowed on planes, they are a FIRE risk more than a health one (unless someone has some crazy cloud making vape). All vapes according to research should be kept below 4v (so like 2/3 to 7/8 of what those big cloud fuckers use). Do that and all is well. They are a fantastic resource to stop smoking. I'm not sure I could have the last time I quit without it.

Kinda like the stones on this guy. Hell people should be allowed to smoke cigarettes in public. There's almost no airports anymore with a smoker lounge. Can't smoke in bars anymore either. Some states don't even have smoking rooms at hotels. That being said vaping should be a complete non issue. Been off cigarettes for 8 months with a vape. People who feel the need to blow raspberry jam flavored shit into a crowd of people make us all look like shit.

Remember when you could smoke cigarettes on airplanes? Now they are targeted a harmless vapor. When will the madness end.

Ebay or bodegas. Why do you want a nautilus tank?

this guy has always been a great troll and is only news to newfags

If some millenial kekistani fag blew vape smoke in my face while I was on a plane punch him.

Enjoy getting blacklisted like a common mudslime.

>1 post by this ID

fusion.kinja.com/what-is-rep-duncan-hunter-up-to-on-the-world-wide-web-1794000224

Is this you right now Congressman?

If he can vape then I can smoke. If I can't smoke, then he can't vape. End of discussion

>safe space job in military in charge of artillery in Iraq was far from any danger.

I deployed to Afghanistan twice, 11B Infantry. Field artillery guys did some crazy shit to help us outside the wire. Including dragging a battery far outside the FOB, and drop it down with choppers so they could get in range with us. Durkas attacked their firebase too.

Bottom line bro, Field Artillery guys are combat arms. There's a reason why they're called the King of Battle.

Sup Forums
>vaping is for fags!

GOP Congressman does it

> Vaping is so BASED

suckers

The lads at Stormfront Radio talk about how President Trump's not pandering to the establishment media is opening up space for pro-whites, and now apparently for other people who are "right" to start doing things, communicate and organise, user.

Hmm...

I never notice the four clubs on the kekistani flag.

Its not based its inconclusive on its effects as a new controlled substance.

On the one hand, I agree. Vaping is for faggots. Either man up and smoke a cigarette or fuck off. On the other, you're literally the nation of Tumblr so I can't agree with you on principle.

Fuck.

not sure what is befitting of a leaf's idea of a congressman.
maybe he should get down on all fours and blow Mohammed.

vaping is cool but I read it kills your lungs.

do cigar instead of vape, yeah right have fun with those toxins my friend i also hope that you will die in a cancer

STFU

Cool=kills your lungs.

He's the based congressman using his campaign money on the Steam Summer Sale.

His daddy handed over his seat to him.

Our congressmen spit hot fire

This happened like 2 years ago. You faggots will eat up anything you read.

Hey its new to me.

God bless our freedoms

Vaping is degenerate as fuck, but i'll allow it if he's BTFOing libs.

This. I'm a big Trump supporter, but I have an entire folder of these because they are hilarious.

I wanna pump your ass faggot. Even if you shit yourself as a defensive measure, I'll use that as lubricant motherfucker. I'll pozz that ass little bitch.

Anyways.

l'm a pozcuck. You want to know what that is? Listen closely.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: a black child. But the pozzed cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, their skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the HIV Twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my really hot wife (who is a beard), who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS.