Would Sup Forums be willing to accept Dreamers as long as they're redpilled...

Would Sup Forums be willing to accept Dreamers as long as they're redpilled? I'm a dreamer and I hate Fags and put women in their place.

Other urls found in this thread:

uscis.gov/citizenship/learners/apply-citizenship
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I'm a dreamer

You have to go back

As long as you respect the law and don't go out of your way to tear down society, I don't have problems with you.

The stormfags will though.

this

When the first post is the only post.

Leave you beaner.

Leave or be roped

>accept Dreamers
"Dreamers" AKA Illegal minors who were kidnapped across borders NEED to apply for citizenship or return home. You choose to accept us, not the other way around.

Gay here. Die in a fire.

>claims to be redpilled
>wants to stay in a foreign country instead of fighting for his own

Dream your self to the back of the line.

I'm not fucking leaving faggot

It's a set up. If you oppose flooding your country with illegal Mexicans they accuse you of being heartless and hating children.

You have to oppose this bullshit.

I would naturalize myself in a heartbeat if I could. Citizenship is not just a matter of applying though.

>"redpilled"
>asks for exemption from immigration law

No, come here legally or don't come at all. Every person ITT who would allow you to stay is a spic

Why not go back to where you came from and redpill them?

his family broke the law and you cucks are gonna reward him for it. fuck you and fuck trump for letting this happen.

No, get out.

I'll leave the burning in hell to you

>digits
gg

You get to leave with all your organs intact, what are you complaining about?

sometimes it's one's duty to ignore a bad law

so basically you dream of getting fucked in the ass and get a reach around by a strong yet sensitive shemale

Prepare your throat then, taco nigger. You are the problem, no matter how you try to appeal.

Only if we can send a nigger back to wherever you came from for each one we accept.

No, you need to go back. You can then go through the legal process to come back. If you've lived otherwise crime-free in the US then you'll probably have little trouble

That is as generous as I am willing to be

Hey Rabbi

A bad law? Dude, can I crash at your place? Eat your food, take your money, fuck anyone there I can get my hands on? Psssh, trespassing? That's a bad law.

>Citizenship is not just a matter of applying though.
uscis.gov/citizenship/learners/apply-citizenship

It looks like there is an interview also.

GO DO IT!

>go back
>go through the legal process
Maybe come back when I'm 70yrs old with luck

Nope kys

Fuck off, we're full, pullstart nigger.

Sweeping paths to citizenship to all illegals will be implemented after we BUILD THE WALL. However, this will take years before we verify that the border is secure, and we will be deporting all undesirables as possible, God Emperor Trump willing.

Your best hope is to identify yourself as undocumented in some fashion (which you have), assimilate, dont break any laws, and dont act like you already have political leverage in this country. Basically, be a good boy and you will be passed along eventuallu

Are you a nigger, mudslime, or greasy spic?

If yes, leave or be gassed

You're only allowed to stay if you rat out your friends and find one white communist, Jew or nigger to be deported in your place

Marry some fat spic that was born here and you become a citizen automatically. It's not difficult paco

OP and his fellow beaners in this thread have to go back. Maybe concentrate on making Mexico great again..

Feel free to leave immediately and begin the process of legal immigration.

Deez taco boyz aint shiny, send em back I says.

No.

Go back.

Or die. That would be good too.

>hate the guys who actually put women in their place and then he goes and lay women
Sure showed them. Fucking ass clown

Sure, what we've wanted all along is a bunch of pic related running through the desert screaming "I hate fags esse"

Send them all back. The demographics of the USA have been raped enough

Thats the problem. Out of all the DACA recipients I have met 90% of them are the usual VIVA MEXICO scum. Three of the ones I work with still evade taxes.

blacks hate fags and still pull the lever for team blue every 4 years. dreamers will likely do the same.

Why don't you go back and fix Mexico?

You should be tossed over the wall

get out

You're an invader and you deserve to be killed as one.

This.

Attack of Dank Memes

ARRRRRRRG!!!!

>Gay here
So you're more proud of your faggot sexuality than you are of your nation? Quit hiding in the closet behind that flag or leave.

This>>>>. Why do you HATE Mexico?

You accuse if the inhumane TORtUre of being sent (((bax))) to Mijico???

Even if that's true, you're in the minority. Spics overwhelming support the Dems and their policies, especially if you remove the one actually conservative group, Cubans.

non-white=nope

>Would Sup Forums be willing to accept Dreamers as long as they're redpilled? I'm a dreamer and I hate Fags and put women in their place.

OUT. OUT NOW.

Never thought we could count on a leaf like this.

Dreamers are pretty based

You have to go back.

>I'm a dreamer and I hate Fags and put women in their place.
Make Mexico Great again

Do you have any clue how many years you wait to even get an appoitnment? Literally impossible. I applied 17 years ago, im still waiting.