How do I obtain enlightenment?

How do I obtain enlightenment?

Is there something in this world I'm missing?

Is there hidden knowledge which is only given to the few?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1226681/
youtu.be/X9aAtJKqLGY
youtu.be/o__D464kGyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

never mind. Forget this thread ever occurred.

Pray a full 15 decade Rosary everyday, you won't go to hell.

Something, Something about teaching slaves to read

there's a lot in this world your'e missing unfortunately its kinda over hyped
most people don't know it not because its some extreme stuff its just because most people are dumb asses

There is no "I". That's how

like here ill drop one right now
the strauss howe generational theory is a micro oscillation between r and K reproduction strategies.and the left right politics most people think of are murky and confusing because its just a vehicle for more r vs K reproduction strategy. in essence people are slaves to biology more than they'll ever realize.and this can be taken advantage of.

Don't listen to this guy, he is just trying to make a elaborate grammar joke about "I being before E"

what was the name of this fella?

you sure it wasn't about eggos?

Alister Crowley

He did alot of heroin and self reflection

Waffles?

why enlightenment when you can have full blown autism by way of memetic cognitohazard?

imdb.com/title/tt1226681/

Gateway to Rabbit hole you were warned
youtu.be/X9aAtJKqLGY
This Man was assassinated for reading
This type of stuff on radio.
youtu.be/o__D464kGyY

oh I'm sorry give me back that egg and take an eg in it's place

enlightenment is impossible for the mortal. intelligence is the key. and nothing is more intelligent than a little child, who exists to serve its own needs and experience a total unique... experience.

become like unto a little child, as jesus taught.

samael aun weor and Gnosticism.

having said that you dont obtain enlightenment from a book or idea.

makes me suspect you found it instantly, you better fucking tell me...

>How do I obtain enlightenment?
The Buddha claimed it was by following his teachings.

cheers buddy

heres another hot one
Spengler's assessment of civilizations being born and dying is correct but consider for a second how he assessed civilizations being born
their prime symbol is a way of over coming innate human fears like death. this would suggest that all civilizations are born from a collective subconscious way of overcoming innate human fears.
this means all the rises and falls of civilizations are the collective human subconscious probing for ways to overcome our innate human fears.
and they fall when the collective learns that the prime symbol is not a sufficient way of overcoming their fears. in short civilizations are just us evolving which comes as no surprise.
the surprise is that its actually a quite predictable process. just like Strauss Howe

field shrooms, a lot of them

>How do I obtain enlightenment?
You don't, there's no such thing.

hes referring to not being selfish and detaching from ego,
shrooms, and a lot of them

I think our current one is like trust and truth/deception and lies. Not sure how we're gonna come out, I like math.

this
the old saying of the wise men knowing how little they know is correct.
if you want the ultimate juicy stuff stop now because it remains outside human capacity for the foreseeable future

spengler called our prime symbol infinity just think about god what does he get described as?
all knowing all seeing everywhere and all powerful
god is infinity we worshiped our prime symbol then when we give up on our societies way of overcoming death we fall apart.
your idea of these archetypal ideas of lies and truth have their own red pill Jordan Peterson is a good source for those.

There are only two types of enlightenment, OP.

Either you rape children for enlightenment, or you hang people from lampposts.

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

I do love most of Jordan B Peterson's work.

I have a hard time, personally, believing in god. I think when I do see the signs in the sky of his return I will believe, and I do know a lot of the moral lessons in the bible and consider myself a slightly righteous person. So hopefully that doesn't upset god too much, but I'm pretty lukewarm.
I'm not actually super familiar with spengler's writings, so I'm sorry if my archetypal example wasn't really relevant.

Literally just meditate for 20 years... or do dmt for temporary enlightenment.