Northen Mexico Secession

This is what us northeners truly need, any attempts at changing Mexico have and will fail due to the nihilism and corruption of our politicians, our ideologies are way too diferent, the north is conservative, the center is liberal and the south is unironically communist.
If MORENA, the communist party wins the upcoming election, we'd have no other option but to secede, i don't want to see my country turned into another Venezuela.
What is Sup Forums's opinion on this? would you support a ultranationalist northen mexican country?
youtube.com/watch?v=kuAqCGJJScU

Other urls found in this thread:

depts.ttu.edu/upwardbound/books/economics_in_one_lesson_hazlitt.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is your position on free markets and individual rights?

bump

Would you stop hordes of your kind from crossing our borders and not put up with cartel bullshit? If so I'm for it

I personally detest cartels and would love to see them all imprisoned.
Sinaloa here.

i'm not an expert on economics but what i know it is best to leave the free market alone, seeing as that doing the oposite caused the venezuelan economy to collapse. As for rights, there won't be any of those bullshit laws that shouldn't even exist (gun ban, not being able to defend yourself legally, etc)
All ILLEGAL imigration will be stopped, basically, if you cross our borders without having a passport or caught smuggling drugs, youre deported and your citizenship is terminated.
all cartels and organized crime will be stopped using the dutuerte method.

Honestly any country that isn't America splitting into smaller pieces is good for us.

Of course, greatest ally :^)

Friendly reminder

Well my friend you have found a supporter of your cause. The best thing you can do is get educated on not only why communism is a fucking disease but how capitalism will not only help the rich but also help the poor. Here's a great resource to start with. Understand this simple book and you'll be more educated on economics then 95% of the world.
depts.ttu.edu/upwardbound/books/economics_in_one_lesson_hazlitt.pdf

>if you cross our borders

From the south, or are you talking about citizens from your potential country trying to cross into the US? It'd be amazing if illegal immigrants once deported to their country of origin get put in jail there

What attempts have been made? How prominent is the support of northern secession? Is it something talked about often or is it obscure as cascadia secession?

if they come in from the south without a passport, Deported.
Most people wouldn't try and cross to the us illegally, since conditions would be better and most illegals are from south america and the shitty parts of mexico (the south)
they were a SHITTON of attempts, especially in the 1800's most were stopped before they were successfull like texas, the most important one was the rio grande republic.
it is now not that taboo, since most people hate the goverment and would like to change it

Fucking do this shit. At the very least, it's a buffer from the central american spics. You have my full support

Northern Mexicans seem like cool people so I would support it. Actually if you want a strong support base you could attempt to appeal to the Mormon polygamists in the area. Even the cartels fear them.

The real question is how?
it can't be a referendum since the goverment would not even let it happen. this also applies to "peaceful" revolution
full scale revolution is not an option since the only mexicans with weapons are the cartels and the rural vigilantes (pic related)...

I believe it can be done. Drastic change is definitely needed in your country. Make it happen, stay safe, but make it happen sacrifice is probably nessacary, I hope there's enough belief in this to make it happen. I really would love to see a stronger Mexican people. Don't embrace the Jew, for fucks sake, don't embrace the jew

>latest polling has the communists in the lead

Mexico why? Is this because of Trump? Will we have a conservative but be surrounded by communists?

>copying the flag of imperial germany
can you tell me how to say "WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET" in Spanish?

NOSOTROS
FUIMOS
REYES
Y MIERDA

Hopefully it will wake us up and realize that the only way for Mexico to be good is to take up arms

Agreed, but this movement should be encouraged. Mexico has failed at modern civilization, something must revolutionize.

Nah, this looks like, 'we were kings and literally shit.'

Fuimos reyes y shieeeeet is better I think.

I really don't want to be a Commie, but narcos wouldn't want to be either right?

Just the words commie make my blood boil

Me too. But what about the narcos? How do you think they would react to a Commie government?

Bad since no one would have enough money to buy a miligram of weed

Fuck, and I thought baja was poor. The rest of your country is even worse. And 24k in Baja can set you up like a king

>all cartels and organized crime will be stopped using the dutuerte method.

You have my support.

Hmm, well narco are armed to the teeth, and I certainly don't see them surrendering the weapons.
Would they actually help as a buffer against Communism? Could they potentially have a long war ahead of them if it were to come to that?

What would be the capital city?

Do you mean using the narcos as our private army? hmmm... maybe
Either Tijuana or Monterrey, but since i'm a BajaFag i'd prefer Tijuana

I like it. It creates a white-ish buffer state in between us and Mexico, that way you guys can deal with stopping poor mestizo trash from blowing across the border

If Mexico plunges into Civil War how can USA benefit and prevent being browned?

MANIFEST DESTINY

wtf is a chilango? is that like a chilada?

By annexing Baja Peninsila

IF the wall gets built the problem is solved, if not, then expect less syrian "children" and more mexican "refugees"
Why would we want commiefornia and new cucksico?
derrogatorry term for shitskin mexicans, the type of mexicans you and i hate, the type that are stinky and on welfare, you know that kind...

Alright. Gringo here. Let's liberate Northern Mexico from the vile (((Chilango))).

doesnt that include you paco. stay the fuck out my country of freedom (btw im hispanic)

i'm not stinky, prieto or on welfare, i also don't travel on metrobus and live in tepito

Northern Mexico is rightful Texan land,

You really want all the spics? fine then

>it's a the north throws a tantrum episode

Opinion discarted

>jalisco
>chilangos