Mr. Rodgers Neighborhood

What would Elliot be doing this friday if he were still with us Sup Forums? Would he be laughing at CNN while watching James O'keefe or would he be planning a ANTIFA protest in Portland Oregon? Would he be going for a long drive in his BMW? Maybe he would be tweeting #MAGA on his phone while having his favorite drink at a bar? We all know he would still be TFW no gf but what would Elliot's politics be? Could the NAP have saved him from his own violent end? Last I want to know why pussy wasn't so easy for Elliot like it was for everyone else?

who give a fuck, loser?

he was obviously a conserative. he was obsessed with his status and degeneracy in his autobiography. he probably was a /po/tard.

He'd probably be getting laid by now desu which would have saved a lot of headaches for everyone.

A conservative with commie tendencies. Nigger cucked himself

I know a guy who's sister was killed by Elliot and he's an antigun fag now. Such a faggit

That guy felt entitled to hot blonde White chics in Santa Barbara. He was born into half White privilege and he still wasn't satisfied. S M H

Driving around in his expensive car, bitching into the camcorder

..and also listening to 80's pop music. ie,. Whitney Houston. LOL

>Getting this upset over roasties that you snap and achieve fuck all nothing
Some people just can't hang.

Would you have taken one for the team and succed him off to stop shots from flying?

Some people just really need to buy a fake vagina

I don't know what he would be doing, but I can say what he *wouldn't* be doing, and that's being tormented by demons in Hell for ending his own life in such an evil way. His "schedule" might currently consist of being raped and beaten by horrible creatures who are several times stronger than him, with "breaks" where he is forced to watch women he was romantically interested in as a mortal, having passionate sex with other men.

Sup Forums may be childless single men who masturbate to anime, but we're at the stage where we gave up on sex entirely. Elliot was unable to shrug off his lack of pussy juice and became drunk by the very idea of it. He'd fit better in leddit.

Thats not happening.

I have a feeling he was into folding paper as well, user

He was a fag. Died a fag death by getting penetrated...
By a bullet.

Literally who? What did he do?

Blondes are overrated. I'm sure there's plenty of hot latinas there.

hopefully he would have learned about MGTOW and just paid for it

You misspelled the name of this saint, faggot.

I feel if Elliot wasn't surrounded by shallow ass Californians he'd still be alive.

He should have moved to the Midwest and picked himself up a nice decent girl.

this

Elliot Rodger is the Jew and the shallow ass Californians are the Gentiles.

I was going to write that I think he would've hated being an e-celebrity like eggman, but then I realized that he had a YouTube account where he uploaded his self loathing.
So I think if he were still alive he would be akin to Milswood (Eggman). It would be so nice to hear his rants on plebs. Such an interesting man with great conversation.

Elliot was the forefather of the impending Beta Uprising.

opposite: Californians have no morality whatsoever

>have no morality whatsoever
that's a Gentile

Not getting laid, I'll tell you that right now.

Exactly. I'm 20 and have pretty much given up entirely on the idea of getting laid. I'm too ugly and boring. Even though it sucks to think I won't be able to have sex, it's still just a short lived pleasure, and not really something you NEED to live

How the fuck can it bother you so much to the point that you go insane and kill people?

He'd be protesting trying to get some easy dirty liberal pussy

dude had no grand plan, he was only worried about his dick

He was a psychopath retard who most girls probably noticed how creepy he was and immediately stayed away from him.

>acting like attractive blonde white women are less shallow in any other part of the country.
This man set himself onto Insane Difficulty mode and he lost, that's all there is to it

I think Elliot Rodger could have been some kind of radio presenter or something with his voice and way of talking.

> doesn't know the first thing about women, kills a bunch of people because he can't get laid by 9/10s

He was an idiot, there's really nothing more to it, he wasn't deep. It wasn't his HAPA genes that cursed him, it was the fact that he was aiming way too fucking high for his age and status and seemed to feel entitled to it.

He had a car and money, he could have banged stupid high school sluts at that stage in his life. He would have been very attractive to them. Guy was too stupid to realize he should have DATED DOWN, in both age and status, because all women want to DATE UP, simple fucking logic. Surprised anyone cannot figure it out.

>doesn't think killing a bunch of people because you can't get laid by 9/10s is enlightened
faggot, Elliot is a prophet

Who cares what some guy did over his jealousy? People like you should be gassed. Not politics, not interesting, and totally

Idolatry

>Physical pain as punishment for a non physical being.
How does that work again?

I've banged scores, if you've fucked one you've fucked them all. Overrated and a perversion.

He was obsessed with anime.

My guess? He'd be going by 'xir' and identifying as female.

And raging at lesbians for being transphobic and not dating him

He'd be playing with his peepee.

Exercise more (walk if nothing else). Eat better. /fit/. Look better, get confidence.

Yeah - the physical beauty is a thing of a second or two - after that it's character and personality.

Shut up. Some people just can't get laid. If you come from a broken family it doesn't matter what you look like or how rich you are women will run from you. Girls tell me i'm 10/10 but I never get laid. Finacial success seems to always evade me as well. Friends laugh in my face, talk behind my back, betray me and become my enemies.
>TFW no gf, money or friends.
Stop getting this young lads hopes up. He would be wasting his time to engage in those activities. Sometimes you just gotta except you'll never be a normie and find some joy in whatever benefits you do have.

that hurt me personally to read

I imagine he would probably still be making videos about himself. Though with the rise of people being interested in politics he would find his way here. Afterwards he would probably in some dumb attempt for attention and possible pussy despite being "redpilled" would make a youtube channel talking about how the right is better than the left, fuck Hilary, and just general Reddit tier conservatism only he would have less charisma and would probably argue with a lot of the comments on his youtube. He wouldn't get over his pussy issues so easily and generally I imagine we weould just poke fun at him with the occasional thread of his monthly sperging out
Shoot some people because he couldn't get laid look him up or ask /r9k/ about him.
I'm 21 and in a similar boat to yours but i you're not too far gone get this guys advice its normie as shit but it works for most people.

Not memeing but have you tried getting someone who knows magic to help you. I know it sounds stupid but you never know you might luck out. And its true some people just aren't meant to be with others.
Don't feel too bad if it bothers you so much go to South Korea and get surgery. Though I will say this if you have any mental issues like Rodger here it doesn't matter how good looking you are normies although not very smart are pretty in tune with their animal instincts and will segregate you before even knowing you so try to get the fixed first.

I'd like to think he would have realized that life is suffering and tried to sort himself out, but he probably would have ended up an even more massive faggot

No I have not. But at this point magic is prolly the only thing that could help a user like me.

The supreme gentleman would still be complaining about how his white knighting wasn't getting him white, sorority girl pussy.

RIP Elliot
he was truly a visionary

>Exercise more (walk if nothing else). Eat better. /fit/. Look better, get confidence.

I'm not fat at all, my body is fine. I eat fine as well. I'm just a naturally ugly person

I don't care because I have no motivation to go out on dates or talk to girls. It's not something I do and I fully admit I do nothing to improve myself or make myself more social. I am 100% content with just staying home to play videogames after work or school.

Some of us are just meant to be alone and I'm honestly not made at myself, people, or the world for not getting laid, having friends, and just generally being a social failure.

>I'm 21 and in a similar boat to yours but i you're not too far gone get this guys advice

I would but I really don't care enough. I simply do not have the motivation to improve upon myself. I don't want to work out and spend my life just hoping that one day I'll get decent looking enough to stick my dick in a hole when genetics have already failed me and make that quest 10x harder for me.

Would rather just find fun elsewhere

>Stop getting this young lads hopes up.

Exactly. I have friends that know how depressed I am and know I isolate myself but they tell me to my face I could be successful and stuff. All such bullshit, life just doesn't fucking work for some people

You got the right idea user. Don't worry just keep up with the happenings, jerk off because no fap is a meme and remember to find a reason to love yourself. The last one is the hardest to do and the most important.

This guy shouldn't be a hero to Sup Forums.

He was too dumb and too beta to figure out how to get a gf in life. For his own failings, he murdered 3 of his roommates brutally (look up the actual police report, he stabbed one of them 90+ times all over including in the heart and the neck) and also murdered a few innocent bimbos and frat types.

Nobody feels pity for him or you if you are like him. Find a constructive solution to your problems. This guy is a piece of shit and you are too if you are idolizing him.

>Don't worry just keep up with the happenings,
Yeah just enjoying the politics and watching the world is honestly what makes me happy. Trumps election was the happiest I've been my whole life.
>jerk off because no fap is a meme
Oh yeah I'll never give that up really. I'm not getting laid and after I jerk off I totally forget about the thought of what it would be like to have sex or get a girlfriend. I have to jack off honestly kek or else I'll get depressed from knowing I'll never have sex
>find a reason to love yourself.
You're right about this being the hardest, for the most part if I was someone else looking at me I wouldn't want to be around me. I can't find a reason to like myself at all honestly.

You sound pretty judgemental for a guy implying he has a superior set of morals.
I think you should read the thread again, no ones talking about violence here. I even mention the NAP.

>Trumps election was the happiest I've been my whole life.

I know that feel user. You will be alright just keep lurking Sup Forums and you will find many just like you. Through Sup Forums you will gain a sense of community and eventually you will not feel alone anymore.

Yeah I have, been coming here for a while and weirdly enough sometimes I think it helps but sometimes I feel like it isn't the best for me too

Wish I could find people to be friends with IRL like I find on here though

He would post blacked threads since he's a hapa.

Best of luck user. I hope you find the friends you're looking for.

Rodger was an actor. It was a false flag and Rodger is probably alive somewhere with plastic surgery. Gun grab

That would make a lot of sense actually. Seems like there were many false flags during the Obama presidency.

He is my hero. I hate women too, they are too stupid and weak.

FPBP

>Subscribed to the Young Turks
>He was a conservative goy

He would've voted for leftist shit like all mystery meat, Hapamensch love killing themselves.

he would probably be playing World of Warcraft and making cringey comments online.

since he lived in california he might have visited the berkley protests.

not sure who he would have supported. he was a racist but i think he would have pretended to not be one to fit in.

he was socially awkward. he didnt have the guts to talk to girls.

>he didnt have the guts to talk to girls.

That's a false dichotomy. I have the "guts" to talk to girls but their just not interested so it doesnt matter. The whole
>Girls like confidence
is just a meme. Girls like normies because that's what other girls like. All women want a bf to impress their friends just like her new handbag.

nope
elliot hated shitskins

that never gets old

He had white supremacist views despite being only half white, he thought only blonde white women were good enough to marry and got offended when he saw white girls in California date Indian, Black and Asian (full blooded) men. Pretty decent guy allround, he even killed mostly ethnics.

How the fuck is Elliot any different to Dylan Rood or Brevik or any other slew of Nazi mass murderer types that Sup Forums idolizes?
Get off your high horse, if you post here then you are a sociopathic asshole, you just don't have the balls to admit it.

You an incel?