I am a 56 year old Kekistani who has spent the last 10 years of his life on Sup Forums and almost every day since 2015...

I am a 56 year old Kekistani who has spent the last 10 years of his life on Sup Forums and almost every day since 2015 on Sup Forums. After my wife left me in 2007 I thought my life was over. Little did I know that my real life was just beginning to start.

I take serene solace in the fact that I've done more to promote the cause of White Nationalism than most of my peers.

I can't thank my fellow Kekistanis enough. God Bless.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113075572/
play.esea.net/users/641524?tab=history
archive.is/AUkk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Time stamp or fuck off

You can zoom in on my monitor in the picture and see the time yourself.

Except the bottom right hand corner of your monitor isn't in the picture faggot.

It is...

It's not, though.

theres a clock right behind him faggot

tread lightly

Fake, bro.
UR a fakir

Lol
Do you have kids?

I have a custom "Department of Memes" seal made out of wood.

The wood is from a tree I chopped down in my own backyard.

I do not have a wife. But I do not have children.

Nice.

28 year old here looking to dedicate myself further to the Free Kekistan cause, any tips?

dad?

I wish I could reveal myself, but I haven't done anything in my life.. ditto for Sup Forums shitposting

Do you have an email address I can reach you on? Please

I only have one son and he works at Lowe's.

who were you mailing letters to?

That's good OP, fuck the haters (who are most likely Share Blue faggots)

Top kek

To my Brothers.

>spent last 10 years of his life on Sup Forums

What's your favorite anime?

what a fucking loser... you are wasting your life away on fucking Sup Forums? holy shit dude

I love Scarlet Johannes

at one point today, this picture was attached to 5 diferrent threads on page 1 of this board. why can't shills find different material? do they want it to be obvious that they are shilling?

>be meme veteran

>cite turbo jew cast as asian

I'm sorry we've failed sir.

Not a meme veteran confirmed. Nice try.

>falling for bait

The ultimate red pill. I raise my shot glass to you, OP.

Do you stick your letters in your mailbox like a fag for the mailman to get them or put them in a collection box?

Idk why but I it bothers me so much that people do that on my route.

My mailman was Black. He left the front gate open one day and my dog ran away. That was just the beginning

In about 20-30 years this is what Sup Forums is going to look like.

Thank you for your service.

I think Sup Forums should do more for the veterans of the recent meme war. A lot of kekistani warriors are being treated like dirt. My brother lost 14 iq points during the last hours of the election and now no one will hire him!

N..n...NO!

Easily mid-50's man in what is obviously his mom's house. Top kek.

So when are we moving to our own Island brothers ?

This guy seems fake:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113075572/
play.esea.net/users/641524?tab=history
archive.is/AUkk4

ffs when will that goddamn volcano blow

Lol yeah [email protected]

Do you also have Alzheimer's?

Snow is hot

It is

>Clocks have dates

>this is unironically going to be me in another 5-15 years

By the grace of God.... I'm the same as you. BTW, How did you keep that clock running all these years? Mine went to shit a few decades ago and I couldn't get it working again.

seems it may be early phase.

>calls himself a meme war vet
>no fapkins, no piss jugs, no shit jugs, no hot pocket wraps.
Post pics of your kids faggot.

THIS IS A MILLENNIAL/GEN ZYKLON BOARD! BOOMERS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fucking kek

It's past midnight here on the East Coast, I take my sleeping pills but instead of making me fall asleep they make me delirious and bloated.

That he knows of.

This is a dangerous place for old timers.
Many dangers lurk here to lure innocent minds.

Kill yourself. The fact that you openly embrace the title of kekistani is sickening.

Does your wife have a friend from work she considers her work buddy? A guy named Chad or DeSean, maybe?

fuck off shill nigger im not saving that 1.66mb img that first off shouldn't be that large in size given its shitty resolution. i know there's something embedded in the image nigger it's why you won't time stamp and it's why you want people to save the image to zoom on some garbage how does it feel to be a shill.? bad enough to. kys i hope. dumb shill.....

My wife left me in 2007.

You talk like my cousin Fred, he is a schizophreniac

user, do a check or something.

meh it's k shill idc im 28 i own my home in bay area have redpilldd waifu too so i guess scizophrenia is awesome then. you must have diddled a lot of kids to still be shilling for brock at thisbpoint. sage this garbage

Good thing for her.
It was probably because of your small penis and feeble mind, such as the reason you are now drawn to Sup Forums

Doesn't even use Kekistani flag.

>Obvious bait.

bump

Lurkmoar, newfags.