How is this shit real

Her first video was six months ago and she immediately started getting hundreds of thousands of views.

I see her threads constantly being shilled here.

Half the shit on YouTube is fake/psy-op just fyi. This bitch is made to turn anime masturbating losers slowly into Nazis/fascists.

>turn anime masturbating losers slowly into Nazis/fascists

But I already am.

>This bitch is made to turn anime masturbating losers slowly into Nazis/fascists.
Yeah. She's doing good work. She should have sourced that video better though.

tfw no rage qt gf

this desu

She sounds quite posh and she's Swiss/German-British. It's so qt!

What's interesting is she started out quite alt-lite; she liked Milo and all that stuff.
Now she's going full racist redpill.

I wonder if many people on the alt-lite side will drift into even edgier ideas.

Even fascists/white nationalists know the Daily Stormer is shit. It's basically the Daily Mail of the movement, except even more ridiculous.

Young E-celeb = Kike Shill

If she gets more views, yes. (((Laci))) has been flirting with the idea.

> (you)

eat shit

I want to cum all over her problem glasses while she dommes me and forces me to do the roman salute

What's wrong with that?

>This bitch is made to turn anime masturbating losers slowly into Nazis/fascists.
...and?

really getting sick of threads on her

stop lionizing people

the only way she would turn me is if she literally fucked me

Leave your house and get one bro, if we're gonna win this we can't be qt-less anymore

>slowly

Why wait?

Jesus 4x threads related to this girl. What real topic are you ShareBlu fuckers pushing off the front page tonight ?

Or:

How much is this stupid cam whore paying you to fuck up the long weekend 4ch ?

.. so .. you shill her some more. ok. saged

admit it, you just can't stop looking at her can you?

It's a pretty entertaining read sometimes. Their book clubs are doing a decent job of bringing people in the movement together. There's good things about the stormer but you can't use it as a source material. Maybe she was trying to give them some traffic.

Kill your self faggot

what is the endgame of these shills? It's obvous as fucking day that they have a reddit or discord and literally coordinate the random eceleb bitch to shit on that day. how low of a person do you have to be to make that your fucking life

Mods seriously need to bam you for spam. 6 years on /news/-Sup Forums and I actually hate you enough to not be lazy enough to report you.
Kill yourself with this shit you embarrassing jackass.

For the love of fucking God anons use the SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS or stop replying.

This, one thing that/pol/ has taught me is to never trust anything.

I dont know what's more amusing and a reflection on history people have forgotten than turning anime masturbating losers into Nazis

Not even yourself

she is doing whatever gets more views and attention

My guess is that you are the stupid bitch or you work for her because all you're doing is advertising her.

Just another Eceleb whore pandering to neckbeards for money. /nu/pol will never learn, these gamergate faggots love that shit

Hey op I dont know if you're blind, but that 1st vid doesn't even have 100k views, you faggot

Some of the sadder more /r9k/ members of Sup Forums will always sperg out when they see a woman saying rightwing shit, even if she's pretty plain looking. There's also that other autist I've started seeing, Paladin I think she's called.

No doubt you're right about plenty of psyops and also shills, usefull idiots and click whores on YT. Not sure which one she is but I had her pegged as suspect early on.

>has 96k and 303k views now on videos that were released 5 months ago
>immediately started getting hundreds of thousands of views.

fpbp tbqh

cant. some liberal cunt i fucked back when i was in early 20s and stupid gave me dick warts.

i wouldn't dare hurt a molecule of her perfect skin.

can't stand liberal cunts for more than 5 seconds or i'd start poisoning their pussies.

fml. use a condom boys.

Kurt Eichenwald is going to turn into a nazi?

And this is bad how? If this is the case then fuck it, let the weebs have their nazi waifu fantasies

>be qt
>make videos on internet
>get views

Shocking

>qt

The thing you need to realize is a lot of the content is supposed to be humor focused. The "worlds #1 pewdiepie fansite" should've given that away. That said, Andrew Anglin is quite a smart dude, he did an exchange with sargon and utterly btfo that fat civic cuck.

>nose ring
DROPPED