Some people are saying the Bronx shooter did it because of racism:

Some people are saying the Bronx shooter did it because of racism:

"When Dr Bello was fired he was very upset and told people that there was a lot of racism [and] discrimination in that hospital. So to those people, not surprising - we're hearing a lot of mixed reviews, here."

youtube.com/watch?v=Yd6aLi0bK88

IT'S BELLO TIME

thats what you get for hiring a black in the first place. he will fuck up, and he will blame racism

So we can just tell blacks its okay to go on a mass murdering spree if they decide whitey was mean to them?

Look how dark he is. That's 110% nigger

You can bet this guy spoke slowly and smacked his lips

I got fired so a woman can take my job and I'm not chimping out.

Fucking hate my country though.

I knew Anderson Silva wasn't feeling it since he lost the belt, but, shit man.

But they must have been right in firing him, because as it turns out, he's a murderer !

He was a punk who died like a punk

Shell, are you ready for some bbq?

>The shooter has been identified as Dr. Henry Michael Bello, a 45-year-old Nigeria-born family medicine doctor
>Officials said Bello tried to set himself on fire before committing suicide.
>Bello has past arrests for sex abuse, turnstile jumping, burglary and public urination, law enforcement sources said.

W-w-why do white racists demand white doctors?

He is another predator enabled by integration. These animals should not live in the same societies as whites, period.

> racism
> In the Bronx

THERE ARE NO FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE THERE. HOW CAN ANYONE BE RACIST IN AN ALL BLACK AND SPIC BOROUGH?

He's no Donner. BORING!

>HOW CAN ANYONE BE RACIST IN AN ALL BLACK AND SPIC BOROUGH?
It ain't easy, just proves how great we are.

>white kills black, racism
>black kills white, also racism
these people are fucked in the head

This happens almost every day in the Czech Republic.

so it would seem, mohamed. so it would seem.

>implying nigs and spics can't be racist towards each other

I may have been exaggerating because there are very few whites but they're cucked beyond belief to knowingly move to neighborhoods where they're the only whites for blocks, so they'll never be racist on account of being commies

This.

>I work at an insurance company
>nigger fucks all the time and gets fired
>nigger blames racism
>white female boss who fired nigger pulls out senpai picture with bigger husband

Glad you agree Tyrone, glad you agree.

He wasnt even registered through the state at the time, the hospital just hired him for their nigger quota.

Just wait, the hospital staff are all minorities.

What's a Nigerian Born Nigger Doctor doing in Jew York?

One of the Jew Pogroms?

One of their Jew-Financed, Jew-Groids?

>This man could have been your doctor
>This man could have chimped out at any moment while you endure open chest surgery leaving you to die

"I'm very sorry but your loved one has passed away due to negro-induced medical complications beyond our control."

They will backstabbing.

That's the only certain about them.

thats what the media wants

They hire legit african savages who go to some Banana Republic med school and wonder why we have problems

proof that blacks will always stay primitive no matter how smart they are

>wh*Te latino
I new it
yo crakkkas gonna pay fah dis sheit
err tyme

>Nigerian doctor
>why so rayciss?
Voodoo doctors are not certified here in the States

This shit writes itself. Nigger shoots up shit.

Just dont risk hiring blacks in the first place, if you have some sort of requirements by your corporate diversity department or something try to find a few mulattos and them some sort of super easy busy work to do where it's nearly impossible to fuck up and HEAVILY document every time they fuck up to cover your ass.

It was a gud moovy pol
no jok

Can confirm white boi, I'm a spic and can't stand niggers

They literally pulled ANY nigger off a boat and put a lab coat on him.
Did you see his neighbor? Obviously a crack head.

People need to read these two posts.

Any pictures of the woman who died or word on whether he raped her?

why the fuck would anyone care why he did it. I dont give a fuck if there was racism in the workplace. i dont give a fuck if life wasnt fair for him. i dont care if his father touched his weiner. He killed people.

What he did was racism, it was a hate crime

ThisThis (((you))) "don't hire blacks"
ThisThis>>> how can you "not hire" if no one ask for job cause don't want work????
Dah Fock

every time i look at news article comments during shit like this its
>first hour
"ahahaha american u and ur guns, if only thered been a good guy with a gun to stop him!"
>a single shooter means it was a white christian man, but he wont be called a terrorist, he'll just be called mentally unstable!"
"fucking NRA wont allow our lawmakers to make COMMON SENSE GUN LAWS!!!"

>details come out
"o-oh"

Oh dear, another black man blames racism for his life fuck ups. Didn't see that coming

>>Bello has past arrests for sex abuse, turnstile jumping, burglary and public urination, law enforcement sources said.
Not saying that's not important but that could just be one night getting drunk; trying to ride the subway without a wallet, taking a piss because he's too drunk to find the bathroom and falling over passed out with his dick out.

The more interesting part is being Nigeria and believing all sorts of crazy racist conspiracies. Of the two Nigerians I've known both believed all sorts of crazy stuff about racist conspiracies, government conspiracies and did not know any Nigerian Princes or when I was going to get my money.

Reporter needs water balloons refilled and replaced.
Doc lives at dump with homeless
Can we make this shit up?

What fucking website did you just roll in from?
What the fuck is that?
Are you fucking retarded?

wut did you even just say.

I BET HE WAS UPSET WHEN HE GOT FIRED

I heard on the Jew Radio that the Nigger got fired for harassing a female employee.

Then the Nigger tries to blame racism?

Typical ploy by a Jew-Financed Nigger.
It's like they all get the same Jew Boot Camp?

I heard a female employee of the Hospital got kilt?

Why do you type like one?

Checked

Ayyyyy wez medical professionals n shit

That game was awesome.

Who in their right mind would ever see a black doctor?

You would have to be literally retarded to do this.

this desu

Is it true that he killed a white woman?

This is... Absolute trash.

>Even a educated nigger will chimp out
Who needs terrorists when you have niggers?

Found the nigger. Back to plebbit wit cha. Shhhheit

Bello is not mellow

>>Even a educated nigger will chimp out
>Who needs terrorists when you have niggers?

So when do you think the Worldstar nature documentary footage of this will drop?

space monkeez r real gawdammit

>Nigger complains about "muh racism"
>Gets fired
>Does the most nigger thing possible

He sure showed them.

Go figure, it's always a nigger.

>get fired for sexual harassment
>DAS RAYSIS
The modern nigger is conditioned to believe that when things dont go how they want, then its "da wyte mane's fault". His parents taught it to him, their parents taught it to them etc etc. They know, in the back of their tiny brains that its wrong to steal and rape, but since ancestor Kunta Kinte tasted a whip, "dey owez me".

We need to ship them back to Africa where they belong, post haste.

Of course. It's always racism. Every single time. Zero responsibility for one's own actions. If people don't like you, it doesn't mean it's because of your race. But blacks always assume it's because of their race.