How successful are you guys in real life? If you're over 25 and make less than 70k that's quite sad...

How successful are you guys in real life? If you're over 25 and make less than 70k that's quite sad, how can you expect anybody to take your opinions seriously if you're a failure in life?

t. concerned polbro

god damn it im almost done with uni 9 classes left.
t. BSBA IT/Cybersec

I'm over 25 and I'm making zero appart from my NEET bucks. Get out normalfag.

implying money means success

Did your parents hit you or why are you so concerned about the approval you get from others?

If money is all you care about, you're worse off than a vagrant.

>25 and make less than 70k that's quite sad
waking up everyday and not being a leafcuck is like making a 6 figure salary and getting head on a tropical beach every day

sage

You're the reason why Turks are fucking German women while you jack off to anime stick figures.

Money and a career often lead to healthy social relations which in my opinion is success.

t. bitter minimum wage low achieving cucks

I'm 28 and don't have a job.

But I also don't need a job because I'm a millionaire.

If you're over 18 and work for your money that's quite sad, how can you expect anybody to take your opinions seriously if your ancestors failed in life?

reminder that if you try to be a "productive member of society" all you are doing is subsidizing your own replacement

I don't know you datamining kike, how successful are you at extrapolating data from basement dwellers?

Hitler was broke at 25. This answers your question.

0 dollars, why are you interested in my money you filthy leaf?

how's 10 dollars an hour cleaning shit/flipping burgers treating you?

I earn min wage

I dont work though, I use solar panels, which I paid for by selling leftover meat from my kills. if you're not living off the land or taking an apprenticeship, you have no value.

wow this thread basically proves pol is full of cucks who will never be taken seriously

sort yourselves out

28, 120k

>You're the reason why Turks are fucking German women while you jack off to anime stick figures.
Who are you kidding, leaf. Why would anyone want stinking muslim men without any money?

wew
>im bored post x about yourself on an anonymous image board, i'm totally not a datamining kike xdxdxd
fuck of back back to leaf land faggot.
(((you))) don't belong here.

Good man.
I've been to Germany, I've seen enough to know Germany and parts of europe are completely gone.

bitcoin and ethereum making many millionaires in record time this year and in the future if more people get on board.

da jews did this

I'll be honest I'm having trouble adjusting to society.

you should print out all your money and take a photo. then print out that photo

Almost 27 and make $12.50 an hour.

oh look a slide thread leaf trying to attack stupid shit after reading the how to mess with Sup Forums CTR handbook. what a surprise. fuck off shariablue.

lol

>I've been to Germany, I've seen enough to know Germany and parts of europe are completely gone.
Yeah and I've been to Canada and there are literally 100% chinks there.

>working class people don't matter haha
keep saying that until we fucking exterminate you kike

>how can you expect anybody to take your opinions seriously

I don't. I don't care about what others think. I say whatever i want-

It does

Check out this literal plebeian memer.

He should do his credit cards first, since he wants everybody else's personal data.
I don't believe for a second he's anything he says he is. Neither should any of you faggots.

it is actually true. It is easy to get rich, but it is also very easy to lose everything.

What is success?
I am 30 years old, in relatively good physical shape. I make $140k yearly, counted in burgermoney. I live in a nice four room (excluding kitchen, bathroom) flat in a nice, almost fully natively white neighbourhood in the suburbs of a capital city in a rich european country.

I am somewhat accomplished in my field of work, I have an upwards-pointing career trajectory and I have hobbies I'm quite good at, a beautiful, devlishly clever 130+ IQ nationalist girlfriend and a well behaved dog. Children on their way in a few years max.

How successful are you, leaf?

Wealth without generational security isn't wealth.

I do not care about money, just let me live my life in peace, have regular internet access, play video games, and have enough to eat and drink
t. 140 IQ

This guy honestly knows what's up.

Im 32 and make about 75k a year with 11yrs seniority as a uaw autoworker. Im doing pretty good imo. Had a CCNA but got burnt out from working on computers constantly plus this was better money without having to do years of college and debt to get my ccie.

i make 440k per year buying stuff from chyna and selling it in the US and making those bucks come to the mexican economy.
Thank you free trade!!

Hahahaha,
>be cuck
>come to anime image board
>try to shame people into obedience
>put emphasis on shekels in life as meaning
Jew much?

>70k
But that's canadian bucks which is only like five bucks in real countries like the USA

>have regular internet access, play video games, and have enough to eat and drink

>not having a family

KYS

i'm 27 and make 95k a year, i am a python developer maintaining a terrible codebase. the company pays me this much money to keep me there lol. I need a raise...

Are you guys legitimately brainlets? If I were a foreign force, I'd focus mainly on facebook/twitter/social media, not pol. Also I wouldn't be replying.

It can be difficult at first but you'll be rewarded mentally eventually.

How do you live with yourself knowing you're such a failure?

ngl vancouver basically is a chinese colony but canada is still 86% white or someshit

That's very successful, I'm glad for you if you believe in my views (nationalist, anti immigrant, anti muslim, anti jew).

Living life as a parasite that amounts to nothing.

Literally a balkan shithole.

why exactly do i need to make 70k?

21 I just recently got out neetdom from a 4 year drift I managed to get 2 soul crushing jobs thats keep me occupied for 18 hrs a day thankfully on the weekends I have only have to wash dishes on the weekend but the exhaustion and humiliation of constantly being looked down on cant compare to experience of being a NEET it turned me from a fairly normal guy into a bumbling retard that can barely form a coherent sentence or perform the basic task right.

Kudos to you mate!
I never got into trading. I do creative work.
Is it good? How do I get started? Thinking of picking up another side business.

>Living life as a parasite that amounts to nothing.
Slave morality.

That's pretty good user, I'm glad for you, you seem to have yourself sorted out.
Leech morality. No different than welfare abusing niggers.

I'm a chef at wendys and make 140k a year

>it's another "everyone on Sup Forums is a millionaire" episode

you mean before or after you invest in these coins, make a shitload of money, and then immediatly pull out and put your wealth into more conventional long term options such as property that will grow over time

once you get money from coins, you never stay in coins, you get out as quick as possible.

>leaf
I love my balkan shithole, it has no niggers i dont lock my doors or have no go zones.

>Money and a career often lead to healthy social relations which in my opinion is success.
People like you only shill your lifestyles so you can make yourselves more important than you actually are. In the real world, no one gives a shit. Retards on Twitter get thousands of followers and shares. Your 70k a year income means literally NOTHING.

I'm 24 and I still live with my parents and I'm unemployed, just recently got a good degree so I'm beginning to search for jobs.

I'm also a good looking aryan. Am I gonna make it, Sup Forums?

>chef
>wendys
what? I meant USD, not rupees pajeet

32, just over 100k/yr.

im actually a billionare but dont ask me to prove it because i have no reason to prove anything to you shitters on 4channel

ofc I do, why else would I hang around here?
My one worry right now is the imminent collapse of western civilisation, and I'm slowly taking up prepping and martial arts to have a fighting chance to protect myself, my family and my people when shit hits the fan.

Godspeed.

I also have a 10 inch penis

I'm a 6'6 chef at Wendy's with a 9 inch cock making 300k a year

I'm 33 and make $65

I'm a failure

Thanks, i am trying to start a company on my nights and weekends. the only bad part is i don't get chicks because i work 24/7.

>You did internships with a good degree
Not fucked

>You didn't do internships
fucked

pick one

He became a genocidal dictator who lost and killed himself, becoming one of the most hated and chastised individuals in human history

>it has no niggers
croats and serbs are basically niggers, the light skin is a bait

low achieving cuck

Good luck, already you're better than most people here.

Good man

Good man, already better than 99.9% of these LARPing cucks, they are all probably mestizos thinking they are white anyway.

> 27
> Still working as low-paid intern
> vigorously job-hunting
> currently single, have had three serious girlfriends, none of which lasted longer than 2 years
> currently talking to qt3.14 very religious white 24 y/o I have high hopes for
> living in mediocre apartment in decent area of a good city

How do I stack up Sup Forums?

A, schlomo is back to the divide and conquer by means of class.

I make 50k a year + 20k on stock trading. I guess I'm successful then.

Literally a disgusting beaner, an unholy mix of White Aryans and subhumans. Know your place.
Yes but you're swedish and your women fuck ahmed and rakesh.

>low achieving cuck
Nice """"""""""""argument"""""""""""". Good luck on your YouTube career you self-important literal beta faggot.

how long to go from nob to earn that much?
You go to shoppify, open an online store. Then you select products from ali express() comu and include them to your store. Then, drag traffic to your store and everytime a costumer buys something, you just buy in ali express and give them your client shipping information. Shipping is generally free.

Fuck it guys. Seriously. You all talk the talk. Sort yourselves out and walk the walk as well.

If you wanna NEET, at least get in shape and arm yourselves. That's the minimum requirement. We can use NEET warriors as well, I mean, seriously. Only ones that are useless are those who can't contribute in any way.

you are clearly a moron. money doesnt equate to intelligence or success .

but as long as you have your 70.1K a year (?!?!?!) at 25 you are a success? man... where i am from a cleaner makes that money.

a failure in life is somebody like you who believes or even makes statements like yours.

> Be 25
> Diploma in Info Tech/Web Dev
> Live with parents
> Fired from $12.40/hr call centre job yesterday for not transferring to supervisor.
> No money, no debt

Any tips on moving forward to success?

ur ok, i'm 25 and make $105k but shit's expensive here

filename.

>believing in the holohoax in 2017
hownew.ru

Agree. Money does equal success. Most of these fucking cucks out here make nothing. And are losers. That's why they are out here. Screaming about how the system is rigged against them.

When in reality, they suck ass.

What decent woman would have them? They should all be deported or be forced to breed with niggers.

I've never seen a community so fucked up and in need of a beating in my life.

I'm 55 years old. White. Have a great wife. 3 children. Work hard. Have a paid off home. And nothing was ever given to me. I worked hard for it all.

And 6 grandchildren. All white.

These mother fuckers out here are about the lowest trailer trash I have ever seen. If we hung them upside down on a cross in the village square and set them on fire, it would be too mother fucking good for them.

What a bunch of fuckers.

Get your shit together. Or please just kill yourselves.

If you're not making $100k/year syrupbucks at 24 you're an absolute fucking failure
>t. CS grad with one internship

at least i'm not candian

tfw 22 and 180k / yr.

>kill yourselves
no u

I started a company out of college, it failed, this is my 2nd job working for someone else(first was in high school). I am trying to start another company on my nights and weekends while I work for this one. Working for someone else is way easier than starting a company. But I want to be successful so that's that.

Medical student over 25, no shekels

The beta faggot is you, you who has such strong opinions but no conviction to make anything out of himself. You'll always stay a self deprecating neet wallowing in his own filth blaming the world for his miserable existence.

Sort yourself out my low achieving friend.

Learn english first before you start posting on pol, pablo.

Good man.

Sort yourself out.

Good man, what company do you work for?

Yes, instead you're a mexican looking 4/10 larping """white""" nationalist

>I'm 55 years old. White. Have a great wife. 3 children. Work hard. Have a paid off home. And nothing was ever given to me. I worked hard for it all.
>And 6 grandchildren. All white.
prove it or fuck off LARPing faggot

Sounds like something a jew or a woman would say.

>mfw 28 and making about 45k
>mfw in the top 20% in income in my city
>mfw I'm still ashamed of myself

Capped and saved, thanks!

You got any tips for good markets? I'm spontaneously thinking audio equipment, because it's expensive on the consumer end, and that way I could build a new home studio tax free as well as profit on sales. Most of that stuff is made in China anyhow.

>25 and make less than 70k that's quite sad
I hope you are talking about real money and not Leafbux

I mean , time to be very good at pyton going from noob.

t. low achieving cuck

this. Wouldn't want to go to prison for offending zem.

The only true measure of a man...

How many Shekels does he have?

Pin the Beanie...

Not buying your shit, shlomo. Being the son of diplomats allows you to see that yes, Jews are scum in every country that allows them in.

This thread is nothing but an attempt at getting people to fight your little battles and I'll call it out whenever you post it, jew.

It's a startup so I can't say so without literally narrowing myself down to 47 people.
We automate industries away and companies pay out the ass for our shit in TL;DR

I've made $75k and $90k in big cities. $60k remote. Now I make $35k and actually enjoy my life.

>money = success
>t. A Leaf's Upper Limit on Wisdom

I've watched every video posted by Jordan Peterson since November 2016, currently sorting. Any SPECIFIC advice?