Civic Nationalists Wake Up

Civic Nationalists Wake Up.

Isn't the secound picture an improvement?
Would gassing them all be a pragmatic solution?

Everyone is asleep but us, the difference is CivNationalists are in a dream where they wake up from a dream and think they're awake for real and more awake then the rest of the sheep

>committ ethnic genocide for me as i sit at home and shitpost, the thread

how can you be an ethnic nationalist in public these days?
how can you reconcile being an ethnic nationalist in the new world/former colony?

We are all created equally by God. If they accept Jesus Christ as their lord and savior it's all good.

As long as I'm not paying for it, why should I care about other people's kids?

because you are gonna be paying for it

Without a welfare state nigger would die off.

>Isn't the secound picture an improvement?

This.

Nazi LARPers think you can just kill everyone.

They're living in a fantasy world.

Reality is these people are not going anywhere, much better to get them on our side.

How? Without welfare, I wouldn't pay at all.

What is a civic nationalist? Just a nationalist who isn't a full-blown retard?

You can square this circle if you understand blacks aren't human

Somebody who prioritizes the citizens of the country and development of their country as opposed to immigrants and other world economies.

Yea but there is welfare you stupid nigger. What a fucking cuck.

good luck getting your new countrymen to vote down welfare, if anything, the opposite is going to happen

civic nationalism is basically values based nationalism instead of nationalism based on ethnicity. instead of basing the country's identity off of a race or ethnic group inhabiting it, you base it off shared values so that anyone who shares those values could be part of the nation.

it's not really that much different from conservatism, i really consider the two to be almost the same, though civic nationalists may be more supportive of trade restrictions.

put your trip back on faggot

Every country in the world is civic nationalist then, especially this Country. Immigrants have to jump thru years-long hoops to become a citizen in the US and even once citizens are still subjected to base racism and prejudices that stem from more of proto-nationalist/ethno-nationalist sentiment that is anything but "civic"

but I see you and get your point.

>Yea but there is welfare you stupid nigger

And? I want it gone. I'm sure you want things right now to be gone too.
I won't abandon what's right just because people want it.

No. The USA prioritizes the global economy more than it's own on top illegal immigrants.

civic nationalists want to see all whites wiped out, just like globalists
they call ethnic nationalists "nazi larpers", but it was them who larped for 2+ years as anti-gloablists (and still do)
im convinced though that at this point, the cuck nationalists on this site are all non-whites who are beginning to sweat

few countries are truly civic nationalist. it's largely a western european creation out of the enlightenment. if i moved to japan and became a legal citizen they'd still consider me and my descendants outsiders because i wasn't ethnic japanese. their prime minister considers them a "one race nation".

i'd argue most nations outside the west are still very tribal with a few exceptions like singapore.

We just want people to work and the government to fight to keep jobs so many people can work.

The best option is for them to be out of the country. A white ethnostate is an ideal to strive for

You're correct that we're not going to be deporting, executing, whatever, millions of non-whites. It just isn't happening.

However, we can take measures to increase white birth rates, maintain white majority, and decrease non-white immigration WITHOUT executing/deporting all the non-white citizens. That's still a viable option in places where whites are not yet a minority.

Where whites have become minorities within their own country, it is too late and the country is going to balkanize into ethnic subregions/countries. where a white ethnostate can once again take precedence. We'll see this happen probably in western europe, canada, and australia. I think the US just barely managed to turn things around in time with trump.

civic nationalism probably wouldn't work long term anyway because most non-whites reject the founding ethos of the country.

they love the "new america", not the old one. civic nationalists i think are just trying to make left wing ideals work in their favor. but how do you form a truly strong national identity when you constantly receive new people? even if it is done legally? civic nationalists don't really have an answer to this one - they hope the image of america binds everyone together. but that image is dying off, and if all you have to offer people is coca-cola, amazon, and walmart, it's not gonna be enough.

neither of those are valuable ideals
you stand for nothing

Found out who the based black man kekistan larping faggots are.

Shitskin here in meltingpotland, I would get on board with a mainstream politician espousing these ideas. Just makes sense to preserve the country as a homeland for its natives.

See.. You faggots really piss me off.

That's the whole mentality of your generation summed up in a few words "Much better to get them on our side".

>Jews are attacking us
>Muslims are attacking us
>"Oh I know, let's side with one of them to help eliminate the other".
You know what that's called "Compromise".

Compromise is the foundation and end of all civilization.

Same with the ethnic nationalists. They think their ethnic nationalism wouldn't eventually make that same compromise? Hitler's Germany, 72 years after the end of the war, would have gone the same route. "Japs are good, and some jews are good; some Muslims are good too". They would make the same compromise, because we treat all civilized problems with compromise.
Fuck political correctness (Compromise), fuck capitalism. fuck ethno nationalism, fuck civic nationalism. They're all diseased.

>Work isn't valuable.

Are you 14? Go work in the real world like a man.

>Found out who the based black man kekistan larping faggots are.

You're accusing me of larping? Ironic

That's all well and dandy in theory

But in practice race and values go hand in hand, and if you want the values that work, you want white citizens, not indians, not chinese, not arabs or africans.

Mulatto countries do not work. They are powderkegs ready to explode and fragment the moment hard times strike the country.

Game theory simulation (see image) have proven the dominance of ethnocentrism over humanitarianism. If you want long term success and survival, you want to be ethnocentric. The dominant world powers in 1,000 years time will be the ones that did not cripple themselves with looking after all races.

Also, I'd like to note that simulation was started with humanitarianism being given a headstart.

Here's one where ethnocentrism gets the headstart instead.

i agree that race and values tend to go hand in hand. you will find most civic nationalists and conservatives are white anyway. most non-whites tend to support left-wing or globalist policies once in america (they are ethnocentric in their home nations however).

a good example of this is japanese in japan and japanese in america. japanese in japan are overwhelmingly nationalist and conservative, and consider all non-japanese (even legal citizens) to be outsiders. however, japanese americans tend to intermarry at high rates, and vote democrat at very high rates. look at hawaii if you need any proof of that.

And here's what the mean evolutionary strategy looks like.

We can safely say that humanitarianism is the dominant global strategy at the moment - but consider the rapid rise of nationalism and ethno-nationalism.

And then look at this chart and see what happens once ethnocentric strategy eclipses humanitarianism.

I'm an ethnonationalist to a fault. I don't think we should be kicking all non-whites out of the country, but something definitely needs to be done about white genocide and the demographic problem. If we were to double down on closing our borders and find a way increase white birth rates I'd be satisfied.

You need somewhere around 2.1-2.3 children per female if you want to keep replacement levels. Closing the border doesn't even delay the inevitable demise of the white race.

Nothing short of massive counter-propaganda aimed at white, breeding-aged females will reverse the white suicide. You can count on that.

And these things practically demand undoing female emancipation.

If women were not in the workforce taking jobs from men,
if they were not spending their most fertile years in college,
If they did not have guaranteed welfare allowing them to chuck men away,
If they did not have access to birth control or could not abort,
If marriage laws did not predominantly favor them,

they would be having kids and raising families.

Even just a few of the above would reverse the white demographic decline.

Also crime. Civilizations always crumble under multiculturalism and diversity. Incendiary social cohesion.

The defining question needs to be asked to civic nationalists?

Do you or do you not belive whites derseve to remain the majority in their own countries?
You can't maintain your civilization with other peoples babies. Genetics determine culture.

One will work while the other will fail.

We want both to fail. And we have the potential to make it so.