BM / WF couple in yet another music video

This is from the new Arcade Fire music video. (((They))) have really been going all out recently. The mixed couple shilling has gotten so out of hand REEEE

Who cares if he's Black. As long as he's a good guy

Found the Jewish cuck. That's what we want, a race of lower IQ shitskin half breeds.

Its genetics you fag tree muncher

half nigger "Good guys" kids, dont go to the moon.. they pick up a picket sign and cry because they are half retarded and want to be white.

Yep. I race of people just smart enough to work well but not smart enough to ever question (((authority))).

Isn't Arcade Fire a bunch of Canadians? What the fuck do you expect?

This is why nigger women hate White Women. Because nigger men are completely obsessed with them, and really, almost no one picks a nigger woman on purpose, unless they have to.

Go back The Donald, cuck.

Is it just me or does she look Jewish?

even worse the a woke nigger will turn away from the truth just to get his chance at a half retarded upgrade in genes.

Its like being a PS1 and having to buy a used PS2, knowing that two whites banging can make PS3.

Fucking savage world. And dumb bitches brainwashed by kikery willingly downgrade to PS2...

All successful societies have literally been built escaping being a nigger.

>le kekistani based blackman

"So if I just smile and nod I can fuck your white girls and genetically ruin everything?"

t. based black man

you know, i watched the new karate kid movie, same. it goes way back brah

Its a status symbol for them.
To have a white woman, of any shape or size, is the same as having a bmw or spinners to them.
Its hilarious that the left doesnt see this.

I just don't understand why it would be promoted at all, other than to ease racial tensions. Unless (((they))) all like WorldStarHipHop and twitter memes like truly thinking they are preventing their kids from getting sunburn...

The arcade fire are a meme band that coat tails any trend to sell records. Nothing to see here.

What the hell is Arcade Fire

Everything Now was better

Democrats breeding themselves out of existence. It only helps white nationalism. Cuck whites are the biggest enemies. Her black children will be too dumb to stop white nationalists from being successful.

Feels more r_TD to me. Shlomo is more subtle.
this