UK economy officially EU’s worst performer

HAHAHAHAHA

politico.eu/article/uk-economy-officially-eus-worst-performer/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RkCgN
ons.gov.uk/economy/grossdomesticproductgdp/timeseries/abmi/qna
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No profits today archive.is/RkCgN

could this proxy posting be any more obvious? pathetic. You must spend all day doing this

how does it feel to be the most austic "person" on Sup Forums?

your teenage activism does nothing

That's impossible, Brexit hasn't happened!

>European education

>austic
hm

probably an american hiding behind a euro flag desu

You must drink an a bath tub of alochol to get through your day of posting the same thing over and over and over behind your proxies. What a wasted life

It's a bot you fucking retard

>"person"
i know you retard, but he's also autistic enough to read the responses he gets on his comments.

i just report it every time hoping the mods will do their fucking job and ban him already.

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about

Wasn't that article debunked as misleading? The UK outperformed the rest of the EU before too, this shit comes in cycles.

>Poshitico
>.eu

Based Norbro

ons.gov.uk/economy/grossdomesticproductgdp/timeseries/abmi/qna

the result is the same no matter the site

>Comparing quarterly economic stats to yearly

Sorry, fuccboi Eurotrash. Maybe import a few more swarthy Arabs.

No it isnt

>I don't know what the fuck you're talking about

Glug glug glug

Enjoy your weekend. Looks like it will be a productive one. That Molson Ice wont drink itself heheheh

>Comparing quarterly economic stats to yearly
>Which nobody is doing
?

Who care. There are numbers for faggots like the IMF or the 1%. It's history in the making.

And they have their money.

A few months ago we were the fastest growing economy in the G7, now we're supposedly the slowest in the EU? Sounds like bullshit, but we havent even left the EU yet so maybe its good that we get out so our economy can recover

Poshitico did it before and everyone laughed at them so now they're trying this instead.

suuure buddy

doesn't change the facts

Gonna have to find another isolated quarter to prop up your failed talking point, EU shill.