BLACK MAN STABS WHITE BOY WHO SAID HE'LL KICK HIS ASS, THEN SAYS "FUCK WHITEY"

kiro7.com/news/local/dicks-stabbing-suspect-f-whitey-take-me-to-jail/542942864

Who was in the wrong here?

>A 2-liter plastic bottled rolled near one of Pimentel’s friends who responded by telling Caril “That’s a good way to get your ass kicked.”
>Caril came across the street yelling “I’ll show you ass kicked!” and stabbed Pimentel in the chest three times with a roughly 9-inch double-edged bowie knife
>Pimentel took a few steps, then collapsed in the street.
>“Do you want to get stabbed too?,” Caril responded
>“F*** America, f*** white boys, f*** white people,” police said Caril told them. “Arrest me.”

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Antisocial_Behavior
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CRACKAS BTFO!

good. fuck white people.

Blacks are animals.

>Who was in the wrong here?
Only a Canadian would ask that.

Meh, everyone expects this of subhumans at this point. I would just avoid them or if you live in a place with concealed carry, shoot them as soon as they seem threatening.

Streets are hard

SHHEEEITTT FUK R FOMA MASTAHS CRACKIN WHIPS
GIMMEE MUH EBT SO I CAN GETZ MO GRAPE DRANK YO
SHEEEIIIITTT

The whitey?

>start shit
>get stabbed to death

who is in the wrong when a kid falls into the chimp enclosure and gets wrecked?

inb4 turkroach

You're either Chinese or a black sympathizer.

>I hope he enjoys the ruin his life has just become

He relaxed.

>start shit

did you even read the article? is that too much to expect from a leaf?

>Shortly after 2 a.m. on Friday morning Caril seemed to be annoyed at the crowd at Dick’s outdoor seating and began throwing things at them. A 2-liter plastic bottled rolled near one of Pimentel’s friends who responded by telling Caril “That’s a good way to get your ass kicked.”

the nigger started shit, he was throwing garbage at people and then chimped out when someone said something.

NO HONKEY
DAT HOMIE DUN NUFFIN CRACKA ASS BISH

This. It's a shame the nigger wasn't put down in self defense.

Whitey made the mistake of relaxing.

Tyler doesn't look so good these days.

Any white person dumb enough to speak to a nigger deserves death

poor guy. he took one for the team but then again the nigger will likely get out of jail on parole in 30 years.

HEY HEY HO HO FUCK THESE NIGGERS GOT TO GO! HEY HEY HO HO FUCK THESE NIGGERS GOT TO GO! HEY HEY HO HO FUCK THESE NIGGERS GOT TO GO! HEY HEY HO HO FUCK THESE NIGGERS GOT TO GO! HEY HEY HO HO FUCK THESE NIGGERS GOT TO GO! HEY HEY HO HO FUCK THESE NIGGERS GOT TO GO! HEY HEY HO HO FUCK THESE NIGGERS GOT TO GO! HEY HEY HO HO FUCK THESE NIGGERS GOT TO GO! HEY HEY HO HO FUCK THESE NIGGERS GOT TO GO! HEY HEY HO HO FUCK THESE NIGGERS GOT TO GO! HEY HEY HO HO FUCK THESE NIGGERS GOT TO GO! HEY HEY HO HO FUCK THESE NIGGERS GOT TO GO! HEY HEY HO HO FUCK THESE NIGGERS GOT TO GO! HEY HEY HO HO FUCK THESE NIGGERS GOT TO GO! HEY HEY HO HO FUCK THESE NIGGERS GOT TO GO! HEY HEY HO HO FUCK THESE NIGGERS GOT TO GO! HEY HEY HO HO FUCK THESE NIGGERS GOT TO GO! HEY HEY HO HO FUCK THESE NIGGERS GOT TO GO! HEY HEY HO HO FUCK THESE NIGGERS GOT TO GO! HEY HEY HO HO FUCK THESE NIGGERS GOT TO GO! HEY HEY HO HO FUCK THESE NIGGERS GOT TO GO! HEY HEY HO HO FUCK THESE NIGGERS GOT TO GO! HEY HEY HO HO FUCK THESE NIGGERS GOT TO GO! HEY HEY HO HO FUCK THESE NIGGERS GOT TO GO! HEY HEY HO HO FUCK THESE NIGGERS GOT TO GO! HEY HEY HO HO FUCK THESE NIGGERS GOT TO GO! HEY HEY HO HO FUCK THESE NIGGERS GOT TO GO! HEY HEY HO HO FUCK THESE NIGGERS GOT TO GO! HEY HEY HO HO FUCK THESE NIGGERS GOT TO GO! HEY HEY HO HO FUCK THESE NIGGERS GOT TO GO!

Shut the fuck up faggot and prep jamal.

pic related

You sound like a scared little bitch
His mistake wasn't speaking to a nigger
It was not carrying a gun

I live in Seattle and know where that is. I'm fucking pissed that could have been me or a friend..fuck that nigger

>“F*** America, f*** white boys, f*** white people,” police said Caril told them. “Arrest me.”
>Arrest me
Im laffin

No you faggot, his mistake was being near a nigger to begin with.

God he looks fucking disgusting.

>YOU WUNNA GET YO ASS KICKED WITD BOI
>proceeds to stab
>white kid got ass kicked
WEW white boi btfo by ass kicking knife nigger

stupid beaner are you too drunk on tequilla? you mad we are deporting all the ms13 to your neighborhood?

>
Whites are worse than blacks so this was good news

>A 2-liter plastic bottled rolled near one of Pimentel’s friends who responded by telling Caril “That’s a good way to get your ass kicked.”
What? Why the fuck did he get mad at that?

because he probably threw it towards them.

This

Lol, pussy. I live in Memphis. I carry a gun always. I go where I please, when I please. You just have to pay attention to your surroundings.

>muh dik, bix nood
Only niggers would approve of turning a faggoty posturing into a violent assault.

that shit is just bonkers jfmsu

Ms13 is from el salvador, you sheltered dipshit.

>Memphis
>Tennessee for that matter
Niggers know they'll get lynched, come visit 5th ward in Houston hot shot

That BBC.

>you mad we are deporting all the ms13 to your neighborhood?
Yes i am you fucking nigger, i have to dela with guatemalans and hondurans on their way back to their shitholes, the bother me for food and smokes, i just drive them on the back of my truck outside of my town, fuck them.

Sexual frustration, we get it..

youre a stupid faggot. its mexican cartel. why would you respond in such a stupid fashion. mexicoboy.

Texas? Tn's sister state? You for real? I have CCW reciprocity. Lol.

This

Psh.
Untrained pleb.
Try pulling that shit on me nigger.

WHITE BOY BTFO

Looks pretty gay, asking another man to strip in front of you? ;)

Ahhh, the blissful state of race relations thanks to Obama.

>UGABUGA ITS WHITEYS FAULT
>MR GOLDSTEIN SIGNED MY RECORD LABEL
>I NO LONGER HATE WHITEY ; HEY WHITEY COME TO MY SHOW
>ITS SAD THAT OTHER NIGGAS BE LYNCHING WHITE NIGGAS

the saga continues , this is not polworthy get your leafass outtahere moosehumping syrupdrinkin ass motherfucker.
(i love hockey doe that shit dope)

When will it end?

What does OP's rabbi think?

American Hockey leagues btfo out of canadian fags every time.

This was 3 or 4 days ago.
Wheres the mainstream news coverage of this violent and very racist attack and hate crime?

Another victim of the Warrior Gene. SAD!

WHAT IS THE WARRIOR GENE?

The Warrior Gene refers to certain copies (alleles) of the MAO-A gene that have been linked to violent anti-social behavior. One such copy, 2R, which I'll call the "violent ape allele", is 55x more common in niggers than in whites:

>Studies have found differences in the frequency distribution of variants of the MAOA gene between ethnic groups:[32][33] of the participants, 59% of Black men, 54% of Chinese men, 56% of Maori men, and 34% of Caucasian men carried the 3R allele, while 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.[23][32][33][34][35][36][37][38][39][40]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Antisocial_Behavior

The reason a majority of niggers act like violent apes is because they carry the violent ape allele. This supports the hypothesis that niggers are genetically inferior subhumans.

Learn to read. The white guy who got stabbed didn't even talk to the nigger. It was one of his friends. The nigger literally stabbed a white kid for being friends with a guy who talked shit.

Man, I miss the days when watermelon had seeds. When did they stop having seeds?

After reading the article, the headline is actually false.

The punching was a crime and the assailant did jail time. Saying "I hate white people" wasn't a crime.

The headline says that both aren't crimes, which is false.

We have carry here, period, don't think ccw is necessary anymore iirc, just passed faith in past several months. Either way, go visit greenspoint and basically any of the wards that make up roughly 2/3's of the city

AROUND

Fuck read the article.

they actually taste way better iwth seeds. the process they use to remove the seed also removes most of the nutrients and taste.

meant for

>America now so cucked even their watermelon is seedless
Come to my village burgerbro, and be my guest for one.

I thought I was just being nostalgic thinking they tasted better with the seeds, but this makes sense.

>giving them traffic

our watermelons do have seeds in them, they just don't have the black ones.

Ha, I lived in greenspoint for years, right near the mall, fuck that shithole.

you can still get them with seeds.

>the process they use
>also known as selective breeding

How old was the victim?

Gunpoint* used to work in that area, what led me to go back and get my degree

thanks nerd.

I bet stabbing that kid felt really good in the moment. That's all that matters.

keep up the black on white crime. It's going to go real well for you.

It sucked more to live there, buddy's car got broken into like 4 fucking times. Been around ghetto shitholes too much, glad to be out of that now, still never relax around those fuckers.

And people have the audacity to ask me why I have a CCW permit. I mean sure I live in Iowa and niggers here know better than to start chimping out lest they end up as actual food for pigs, but still.

Fucking Christ.

Non-whites in a white country is never okay. Law-abiding or criminal, it doesn't matter, they should have no rights.

>killing and breeding out whites isn't "going well" for blacks

I don't get it.

You are thinking of spics, blacks aren't increasing.

>Who was in the wrong here?

The white guy for not pulling his gun out and emptying the fucking magazine in to the monkey when he started approaching him.

>Officer, I feared for my life. He was yelling at me and waving what looked like a knife.

Thank you kindly, user.
Where? I got one at a farmer's market recently and it turned out to be seedless. It was mighty disappointing.

whoosh as they'd say on reddit (YEAH REDDIT SUCK IT).

Well so I read the article - the white kid died. And the black guy has 'mental illness'. Not much good news coming out of this.

Niggers (in the US) are outbreeding Whites. Just not by a huge margin. You're right about spics, though. They reproduce like fucking rabbits.

>american reading comprehension
The headline says it's not a "hate crime", not that it isn't a crime at all.
I guarantee you if I yelled "I hate niggers" and king hit a coon they'd fucking charge me with a hate crime.

Burgistan. Is a waste of air.

it makes the cops go overdrive. you wonder why black people say they are being profiled by the cops? they arent lying. they just deserve it. more black on white crime send the cops into a frenzy.

White man is dead. Nigger will die in prison. Considering the fact that there are a lot more of us than there are of them, I don't see this as being BTFO.

The lesson here for whites is to conceal and carry. Protect yourself, your family and your homeland.

how did he not see the 12 inch bowie knife though. he might have been retarded.

White people folks.

Fuckin nigger will gwt looked after better inside, than what he was outside..

>An assistant city attorney asked for bail at $3,000

The fuck audacity of this asshole pisses me off even more.

>Oro Negro in the background

The irony did not escape me. Fucking laughed.

see you complete nigger

Both.

The black man is a genuinely racist piece of shit. Makes sense for a dem.

The kid was a retard, pissing off the black man.

Both will be getting what they deserve.

Tell the Jew media kikes that this is what their anti-white gate propaganda begets when they bitch about fgeeling scared because the President calls them out on their lies.

The Lugenpresse has a body count.

>not adding "and fuck drumpf"

0/10

How do you even get stabbed multiple times and not run away?

'getting'? The white kid died.