How do we fix France?

Or, is it too late?

youtube.com/watch?v=hCZk3mzWOa0

Anyone know what the caption of the video says?

HAHA even your preteens are getting blacked

France will be the first domino to fall.

I'm staying until the end to defend my private property.

d-delet this

You don't
Let it fall and be a warning to other nations

Macron is starting heavy on reformes. In mid summer.....he has no heart for the frenchs.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

white people are done

lol the 2010s (referring to people born after 2010) are crazy!

Leftists will cry about a rape culture and then turn around and defend this.

Yep this decisive victory.

LET THEM BURN!

This looks like Africa. Is France even European anymore?

defend it with what your fists?

By conquering it

bumparonni

Godspeed, user.

boring...

not even considering

Bumpu 4 frogs

well...

since liberation and occupation from our side are considered a no-go...

let us sort out the trouble your hasty wardec during the 1930s caused, bathe in our schadenfreude, cleanse what's left of our homeland and maybe come to some half-assed rescue/annexation.
If any country in the world deserves the shitskin invasion it is (((Britain and France)))

Just enjoy the fruit of your labor faggot!

dawwww

little mamood is all grown up

almost time for him to get his driver license

everyone is getting black even your country will not survive

At this point I can't feel any more disappointment or rage. I'm just waiting for the other foot to drop

let the muslims take over

then nuke it

The 2010s, like saying the 60s, 80s, or 2000s as a time period, are crazy.

who the fuck is recording this? the little nigger animal's parents? probably her cuck fuckign dad. why do europeans need to go to war theyre already in hell

dw im sure serial killers will rise up soon.

Oh look a missing person(subhuman) report!

Yes and don't feel bad for them, they request it with every election.

France has been dead since the revolution. Freemasons have their hands drenched in blood.

You know what's really sad, you all see this disgusting shit happening to innocent whites and none of you autistic manchildren never do anything about it besides circlejerk around a fucking meme frog.

oh look, i found the retard in my comment section. im sure you'll go very far calling people losers, dumb fuck. take your moral high ground elsewhere you autistic fuck

shit starts with awareness fucko, people wont do shit unless it gets out there and they know what exactly is fucked

bump of justice

In response to those cuckolds, Sup Forums is doing a pretty good job of spreading info. what is that saying about the "window" of what the public finds acceptable to talk about? it's getting bigger and bigger and including jews and crime stats

this is true. i remember just a few years back it was absolutely taboo to talk about the jews. thankfully we have a lot of the altright and kukistanis taking the brunt of it as we make headway