Are members of the DNC being blackmailed by some brothers in Pakistan? Is this going to blow up...

Are members of the DNC being blackmailed by some brothers in Pakistan? Is this going to blow up? DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO ON THIS?! First time I'm hearing about it!

>TLDR: The Awan brothers most certainly have information, possibly damning on democratic members of Congress. At least one member has fled to Pakistan and is under VIP protection. They are still on staff with DWS but are now "advisors". Capital police still have the aforementioned laptop and are investigating. Something is very very wrong, and our government is being blackmailed.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hOYeH
yournewswire.com/attorneys-dead-wasserman-schultz/
youtu.be/OB3jOgg4arA
google.com/search?q=pakistan IT democrats&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
dailycaller.com/2017/05/22/sources-democratic-aide-suspected-of-major-security-breach-under-government-protection-in-pakistan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

archive.is/hOYeH

Bump

Thanks and checked. This seems to be getting slid hard and it's probably because there's actually something here.

yournewswire.com/attorneys-dead-wasserman-schultz/

Just a coincidence Goy

@

youtu.be/OB3jOgg4arA

>DNC
>our government

Well thank fuck we voted them out, right? The irony is that everyone believes Trump is being blackmailed by Russia, while it's just the DNC projecting as usual.

Bartiromo tried to cover it on Fox Business when it first happened. Didn't catch on though

Bump

This is the thing that could leave the left wreckd.
Gotta push this.

POO SCOOPS

Pretty sure some user(s) did some digging on this in the /cfg/ days. If someone still has the link to that doc we could check it for details.

Perfect Jewbs

BUMP
Most overlooked story

I'm glad that poo is on our side.

What if she is being blackmailed with these pictures? Maybe she never bothered to google herself.

One of them fled to Pakistan, IIRC.
Daily Caller has the best reporting on it. Like a whole series, of real investigative journalism.
google.com/search?q=pakistan IT democrats&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

oops. wrong link
dailycaller.com/2017/05/22/sources-democratic-aide-suspected-of-major-security-breach-under-government-protection-in-pakistan/

i would vote for those
i dont give a shit if she promises nuclear winter

i bet those curry coons dp'd that jew bitch