How will the muslims react to this?

How will the muslims react to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

thejournal.ie/germany-same-sex-marriage-legalised-3471304-Jun2017/
mmnews.de/index.php/politik/118560-fordern-ehe-mit-tieren
videos.funker530.com/bitmotive/public/funker530/v1.0/videos/funker530/27782ad98f5cb8f682e14eade16df2ff/854x480.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The same way they react to everything else. Allahu Akbar or truck of peace

Hopefully with a bang

Next pride rally is gonna be a blast

They'll probably blown everything out of proportion. Especially if this explodes in areas with a high density of Muslims.

even gayer muslims

Muslim here, I really couldn't care less.

Explosively

Is anybody else expecting terrorist attacks on the 4th in Europe?

>Muslim here
>Flag
Everything checks out Achmed, you're clear to shitpost.

take that flag off and I'll laugh at your posts.

They will be quiet until they have political power and can roll back all these progressive laws.

anyone know when that is?

Nah but I'm expecting one in the us cuz blowing shit up seems to work

Hopefully they kill every last kraut piece of faggot shit.

The same way they react to everything, Pinky

To be honest, I'm shocked that wasn't already in place.

I though the EU nations were all hung ho on this stuff. Oh well you held out longer than most Germany. It was inevitable.

You should know by now that you don't anger the jews.

It's good to see eurocucks a little bit closer to burn in hell

So?

What do you mean

Maybe some german guy can explain this to me:
I read that its called "marriage for all law".Correct?
I read online that the worry was that technically it legalizes child marriages and marrying your own daughter for ex.

True or not?
Wouldnt suprise me though.

Taqiyya you are all full of shit.

Actual Muslim here, and I couldn't care less either.

Dem you muslim tell everyone you arr a muslem everywhere dam

على الاطلاق حرام، تأتي إلى مكاني وأنا سوف حجر لك حتى الموت

thejournal.ie/germany-same-sex-marriage-legalised-3471304-Jun2017/
For example.

>Martin Schulz tweeted:
>“Marriage for all is approved. Now there is unity and law and freedom for all those in Germany who love each other.”
Are they not saying its for gays and lesbians on purpose?
Also what would that mean for poly relationships. Can a man have 2 wifes now?

Why should we care? It's a Christian country.

Are Christians so pathetic that whenever degeneracy happens in their countries, they secretly hope for a Muslim terrorist attack so that they don't have to do anything while also smugly calling Muslims savages?

No thanks. We don't do your dirty work for you. If you want to clean degeneracy from your society, do it yourself.

>leaf
>muslim

Story checks out as true.

Praying for a truck of peace to mow down a pride parade.

bump

Kill yourself, my man

bump

bump

I feel sorry for the poor kids adopted into faggot families. Thank goodness there aren't many German kids for the taking so the fags will just have kebab, negroid and disabled choices.

For what? Answering the question? Not caring about gays?

Met a gay Muslim Malay yesterday.
Quite a culture shock for it is the first one I ever saw.

Germany is now the first muslim nation to openly accept gay marriage

kek

Thats probably why they pushed it through now, before whites are a minority.

Oh look, just as expected they go with "Allah curse you"

Imagine my fucking shock.

And on that regard, Frankfurt is the first bigger German city in where "natives" are a minority, with 49 some %,

>Truck of Peace
Now playing at a Stadium near you!

Violently

Germany ain't a Christian country. They are all secular"""" like Turkey"""". It is time to bomb some shit or open gay Chechen concentration camps there.

Our governments don't ask us if we want gay marriage. In my country, the courts decided for all Americans that not having gay marriage is discrimination. It's redictolous because 0.01% to 0.06% of the population is gay married.

is it because deutschland is still asleep?
whish i could have gotten an answer.

With bombs and reckless driving. Hey, Germany pretty much asked for it by letting them in. Fucking EU cunts.

by being a maple syrup moose sucking leaf

Just tuned in recently and skimmed over the post, but I'll try to answer as a Kraut that has next to no clue.
Yes, some "devilish tounges" already expect that this will open up child marriage, as "gay marriage" would've covered the entire issue, so why not just name it like that? At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised to see our Government to now also acknowledge child married "refugees", since usually, those get refuted due to a marriage system that is not legal here.
But then Again, I'm just a filthy Kraut that apparently has no idea on how politics work. I might just be the reincarnation of Hitler since that's what any sort of critique is being labeled here.

>72224

Google translate. Try harder faggot.

b-but....

Berlin Opens First LGBT-friendly Mosque as 'Feminist' Islam Emerges to Fight Extremism

>A female imam from the United States, Ani Zonneveld, called for prayer as the faithful kneeled behind her in rows, all turned in the direction of Mecca.

>Seyran Ates' vision of a liberal mosque where all Muslims can pray together - women and men, Sunni and Shiite, straight and gay - turned into reality Friday as dozens of people came together in Berlin to inaugurate a new house of prayer.

>“The intention is to give liberal Islam a sacred space,” Ates said. “I feel very discriminated by regular mosques where women have to pray in ugly backrooms.”

>"I couldn't be more euphoric, it's a dream come true," Ates, the 54-year-old daughter of Turkish guest workers in Germany, told The Associated Press this week with a smile.

>"There won't be any hate preaching against democracy here," Ates said. Instead, followers can express doubt about their beliefs and approach their religion with sense and reason instead of blind devotion, she said.

>Elham Manea, the female imam who shared in leading the Friday prayers, said mixed worship is an issue of equality.

>“How and when a woman is asked to pray mirrors her social status within her community,” Manea said. “She is asked to pray separately from men, to cover her hair during prayer ... and to stop praying during the days of her menstruation. ... All these restrictions are imposed on her because they mirror the social conviction that a woman is not fully complete and perfect like a man and [that] she without doubt isn’t equal.”

>“I understand that change is hard, because one is used to doing the same thing for centuries, and it will of course be difficult to change it. But still the time for change is now. ... And we’re calling for it respectfully.”

Thanks for explaining!
I had german in high school and reading is easier than writing but its difficult to understand.
Found this as well while refreshing the thread:
mmnews.de/index.php/politik/118560-fordern-ehe-mit-tieren
The slippery slope seems real and steep.
After passing the marriage for all act they want the next step: marrying animals.

>Fraktionssprecherin Katrin Göring-Eckardt spricht in diesem Zusammenhang von einer klaffenden Gerechtigkeitslücke. "Warum soll beispielsweise ein Tier, das einen Menschen schon seit Jahren begleitet, nicht auch einen gesetzlichen Anspruch auf Partnerschaft haben", fragt Göring-Eckardt.
>Leader Katrin Goring-Eckardt: Why should an animal which lives since years with a person not be able to be legal married?"

I hope you can turn your country around.

This is going to lead to some incredible massacres as western liberals try to repackage islam for muslims and sell it back to them

Fucking hippies, BND 90/Die Grünen are the absolute cancer, basically the extreme leftists in a party.

They would enjoy seeing Germany burn to the ground, they spit on our Grundgesetz and give no fucks about human rights, they are basically the equivalent towards the dems in the US. All virtue-signaling and trying to use buzzwords to intimidate the other spectrum. Too bad it's working here since our government is basically an absolute mess, with Maas' new law that allows the "Bundestrojaner" to get installed in order to spy on the nation in order to fight "hatespeech", it's going down the drain.

This country is lost, which is why many youngsters, me included, already look out to move towards another country, for the most part the eastern block, some want to go to britain if a hard brexit is happening, some to the us. Just out of Germany and the EU

The muslims will embrace this. The LGBTQIA+ community has welcomed us without question, even as ISIS and the USA tries to drive a wedge between us. We will gladly hold their Nikah's in our Mosques.
Sup Forums is almost 90% pro-homosexual rights anyway, why is this on the front page?

Total haram. Just watch germany get turn apart

of course they will embrace it, and be oh so accepting, until the day they achieve majority control and then there will be a purge the likes of which europa hasnt seen since the siege of stalingrad....
>patience whispered the imam
>patience

>This country is lost
There is unfortunately some truth to that.
Even if all immigration is stopped islam would be a reality in a few years.
Everybody says germany has a low birth rate..
But the truth is...german woman have a EXTREMLY low birth rate while islamists pump out 5-6 children.

>which is why many youngsters, me included, already look out to move towards another country
Yes I also heard that some move to south america.
At work I have austrian colleauge (online) who is in his mid 40s and looks to move there with his wife selling all his property in the future.
Wish you luck user!

>But the truth is...german woman have a EXTREMLY low birth rate while islamists pump out 5-6 children.
I'm not sure my english was good enough.
The only one keeping the birthrate low is german women I meant to say. Thats even more shocking if you think about it.

>muslim majority

This meme has been discredited too many times, it needs to die.
I'd attempt to have a meaningful discussion with you, but your flag means that's completely impossible.

The big problem with birthrates is simply devided into 2 core problems.

On the one hand you have media and politics suggesting to import these migrants so that we'll be more diverse and inbreeding won't happen and to counter the low birthrates, like that'd be an actual fucking issue, which goes hand in hand with...

the problem on the other hand, which is that the low birth rates are simply due to the fact, that you can't really live in a standard household with 1 family member being home all the time and taking care of your offspring if you want to have any kind of decent living standards. there's no way if you work in the low-wage sector to finance a whole family, especially considering that any state "benefits" aren't nearly enough to repeal the cuts happening.

And since those migrants are more than happy to recieve state benefits for simply breeding like rats, never in need of work, while on the same page living in "standards" that for them are high enough, it boils down to the entire issue being the state failing to adress the most basic problems for the native population.

>this passes literally after studies show that Frankfurt has been found to have more foreign population than native

ISLAM ARE GOING TO TAKE CARE OF FRANKFURT FOR US

my bad...islam IS the one true peaceful religion

want to talk about the man who murdered my Muslim brethren and sisters outside of our Mosque? Didn't think so. They dont represent you, so ISIS doesn't represent us. Although being a hitler worshiper you probably celebrate murdered innocents.

Those arn't true muslims

Dont fall for it!

Hopefully with the traditional Arabic ritual for celebrating homosexual couples, the world famous thin air dance.

>How will the muslims react to this?

The same way they always do, obviously: Let the useful idiots do what they want.

Once islam has reached critical mass they will be killed, of course.

(((they))) are trying to pacify the last threat to them, just like they did to Christianity.

you use memes you didnt make. Just like the country you live in but are not responsible for creating. This is why our religion has so desired to move to the west. You have a great country but you are letting it fall to hate. we will uplift and progress it to it's true potential, while you sit in hate and anger.

its another excuse to kill people

Why not both?

bump

It saddens me that the words germany and muslim are even associated 2bh

Western society is corrupting even muslims now.
You know, sometimes I understand why they bomb us.
If only they bombed the fags.

videos.funker530.com/bitmotive/public/funker530/v1.0/videos/funker530/27782ad98f5cb8f682e14eade16df2ff/854x480.mp4
Doesnt matter anymore

And our last line of non-degeneracy fell.
I am now fully ready for the day of the rope

In that case I wish Muslims get into power

No Goyim, you're corrupting yourselves.

Us Jews will live on forever

They call it "Marriage for all" as euphemism because "Gay Marriage" is still viewed negatively in germany and they know it. It's still just gay marriage. Yet they still force this shit. Fuck this gay country

Germans are such faggots, holy shit. Could they get any more cucked?

Don't worry, I'm sure some dumb fag will demand to have a marriage in a Mosque there.

And that's the point.

I don't care about same sex marriage that much and I don't mind them getting more rights. Good for them...

But was it really necessary to use of all topics THIS one as a leverage for the upcoming election battle? This rather unimportant topic seems to be much more important to the self declared "left" (they're not - SPD and Green party are just a different shade of neo-liberalism) than the fact that we are becoming a surveillance state with strickt censorship laws. Something the fucking right wing and conservatives wanted to shove down the throats of people for years. For me there is no decent social party in this country anymore. The social democratic and green party as well are have become conservative or useful idiots for those. My votes go left of these parties (i.e. SPD and Green) who once were considered "left" many decades ago. Which is hard, because even the party that calls themselves "Die Linke" or "the left" are kissing the asses of facists like Putin and are pondering the right (!) with their statements towards the refugees.

Germany truly needs a social revolution like the one of the 68's. And that's why I'm voting for the pirate party or the satire party "Die Partei" despite those have no chances.

Hopefully by BTFO if some faggots

Holy fucking shit, burn in Hell Volksverräter
Shit tier bait

GUYS! WE HAVE GOT TO PUSH FOR GAY COUPLES ADOPTING THEM POOR UNACCOMPANIED MINOR RAPEFUGEES!
You either turn the muslim kids into total faggots incapable of getting anything done or the mudslime blood in them turns out to be stronger and they end up killing their faggot parents and tying a snake around their necks or something.
This is a good opportunity to turn them on each other.

so should we expect
>gay couple murdered by their adopted son
headlines?

those sound bretty comfy

we have to, rollin for kek's approval

I hate my country. Fuck you trudeaue

maybe we don't have to push it?
maybe they'll do it on their own?

So what you're saying is you wanna invade solely to steal our resources and land
Absolutely haram

>Merkel voted against this.
>FUCKING. MERKEL.
Germany's fucked if she's actually the best they can get.

>Whole party votes for it
>BTW. im against it guys, look how conservative I am, pls vote ;)

الرد على هذا المنصب أو أمك سوف يموت

^this
Marriage is mostly allowed from 18 years onwards.
Only in very rare cases can a 16+ y o be married with their parents consent