What do you think of Cynthia G...

What do you think of Cynthia G? Shes a Racist Africentric blogger who actually but can form coherent sentences and makes anti-hero videos.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a8ueLCWoReQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

White boys mad

Your nigger tier grammar made me laugh dindu

youtu.be/a8ueLCWoReQ

Here go kkkracker

Not an amerifart

btw why do you visit Sup Forums? genuine question

Can't see the video? ?

Troll white boys. Whites are dying. It's funny to watch em whine here

Not and amerifart, so this doesn't concern me.

kek

Also not to get all preachy on you but since you're here, maybe swallow some redpills and help your community

Why are you in a white country?

To watch you die. I heard canada whites will be 20% in 2050. Feels good watching you die. Need to fuck some kkkracker birches before they die

kek what an ignorant nignog

cynthia g is an angry, bitter, low IQ, shitskin tranny that is good at redpilling White normies to join alt-right.

cynthia g is repulsive but she's more valuable to the survival of Whites than a house nig-row like sotomayor.

She decimated Spencer

lmao say something else witless

Germany death rate is higher than the birth rate. Gabons is 30 to 9

White boi mad

what's your point?
>gabon 30-9
african continent pktentially ~6bn by 2100 and merck pfizer, darpa, who, cdc, bilderburg, china etc can't wait to run their experiments. populations are engineered, subhominids have no idea what comes. don't worry, white people will bring humanity back to symbiotic relation with earth. your 9mm is worthless when a vector virus sterilizes an entire country's semen. ooga booga

How will kkkrackers stop the endless tide of blacks and browns into Europe? Europe has less than a billion people. Just a fraction of Africa could steamroll the continent

>Approximately 20 million non-Europeans live in the EU, 4% of the overall population
730mil in europe, think you can do the math?

what year did you drop out of middle school?

Shes some butthurt sheboon who got dumped by her jewish boyfriend and then all her white friends turned on her so now she takes that out on white people
Does she not know the black pop is in decline too? lol. Whites are only going down as a % because of mass non-white illegal immigration but blacks are going down because of abortion

Africa is gonna fight a bloody war to kick out the white farmers in south africa and get rid of their last food supply in an already starving continent. People like cynthia G don't understand that you kinda need to be in a situation where you don't need white people to hate them. Welcome to the welfare state

>The nigger posts pictures that prove the superiority of the white race

Well done my monkey